UnderGround Forums Velasquez on a mission to end Jon Jones' run.

11 days ago
9/19/13

11 days ago
12/26/18

Assuming Jones agrees to fight at hw? I hope hes not suggesting hes considering going to 205

11 days ago
9/19/05
Says the guy whos fought twice since 2013.
11 days ago
6/17/12

Gotta be at HW, no way he makes 205 healthy, and honestly I doubt Jon ever goes to HW; too many disadvantages there where his biggest strengths wouldn't be as effective.

11 days ago
3/13/08

The goat!

11 days ago
4/11/11

Jon would never fight Cain. 

Edited: 11 days ago
12/7/18

Regardless of who is better between DC and Cain, Cain is the far far far greater stylistic threat. Cain isn't just a boxer. He throws kicks. His punch kick combinations will serve him much better. Cain will actually actively pursue the TD. Cain will level change and come up top with strikes. Perfect against a taller opponent. Go underneath and then come up over his responses with hooks. DC fights behind a high guard which leaves his body exposed. Cain protects his body. Cain will just mix it up across the board far better with punches kicks and grappling, and that's why he will do much much better then DC did. Frankly put I think Cain mauls him. Just relentless, eventually getting top position, and beating him up. Cain would be the heavy favorite 100%. The reason why Cain was so special is because he moved and fought like an actual skilled lower weight class fighter (in a big body). Cain is the only HW in history I have ever seen who was skilled like a lower weight class fighter. Cain was truly remarkable. It brakes my heart to see how much time he has lost due to injuries. Hopefully Cain is back. Cain was always the real "baddest man on the planet." Cain at his best is the greatest HW in history bar none

Edited: 11 days ago
12/7/18

Jones would never fight Cain though, so it's pointless to talk about. I still got my money on Reyes being the one. Taller. Super dynamic kicker. Good boxing. Versatile. Unpredictable. Reyes is going to smash Jones in horrific fashion. Jones vs Reyes will be the old breed vs the new breed. Another passing of the tourch match. Reyes will become the 2nd Mexican champ in LHW history. Volkan has never been KOd on the feet. If Reyes KOs Volkan that's a huge feather in his cap. That could propel Reyes to quicker path to title. 

11 days ago
5/8/16

Cain has fought 2 times in like 4 or 5 years that I can remember. He went be chasing anyone and should retire before dc

11 days ago
3/15/10
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Are you saying Jon isn’t abel?

11 days ago
11/3/06
Steven McTowelie -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Hurr hurr

11 days ago
2/24/07
Too Rude - Says the guy whos fought twice since 2013.

Haha this....

Slowest mission ever
11 days ago
1/1/01
Jones isn't going to HW and he certainly isn't fighting Cain. He didn't want Stipe who DC destroyed, he isn't going to want DC's Mexican big brother. Jones will be taking on the Anthony Smith's of the MMA world.
11 days ago
4/11/11
R00STER -
Steven McTowelie -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Hurr hurr

Hes said he would only fight a HW fight against someone he knew he could beat.

11 days ago
11/25/10

I wish Cain would drop to 205 and take the belt.  If he was just a little bit smaller he could do it, he's not a huge heavyweight, walks around at 240

11 days ago
4/8/07

UFC ruined his legacy by making him fight JDS and Bigfoot for like 4 years straight while he was in his prime.

11 days ago
9/9/14
Pill Cosby - 

Assuming Jones agrees to fight at hw? I hope hes not suggesting hes considering going to 205

cain's not that big and he has a decent amount of body fat hes maybe 6-0 he can make 205 if he watched his diet.

If fukkin DC can make 205 cain can make 205.

Titos bigger than cain...much bigger. Titos a big ass dude.
11 days ago
9/9/14
8flat - 

I wish Cain would drop to 205 and take the belt.  If he was just a little bit smaller he could do it, he's not a huge heavyweight, walks around at 240

Because hes fat and he eats what he wants...

He has love handles dude.

He can make 205.

You're telling me cain cant get his weight down to 220-225 walk around?

sure he can but that shit sucks.
11 days ago
11/25/10

He was at 230 when he fought Kongo, looked pretty lean but still fat around the middle, I'm guessing he has a body type that makes it tough to get that last bit of fat off, considering how hard he works in practices and on his cardio and still looks chubby, the cut to 205 would be hard?

11 days ago
9/9/14
8flat - 

He was at 230 when he fought Kongo, looked pretty lean but still fat around the middle, I'm guessing he has a body type that makes it tough to get that last bit of fat off, considering how hard he works in practices and on his cardio and still looks chubby, the cut to 205 would be hard?

How much roadwork does he do? i can already tell you not much most if not all of those heavyweights dont do roadwork.

Tyson did a fuck ton of roadwork they can do roadwork but they're lazy Heavy but lazy.

He has plenty to cut.

I wish i could get him to stand next to tito so you guys could see the size difference.

Anywho he can make 205...

I love cain but if he thinks hes going to break jon with pace and pressure he better talk to dc.

Cain is slow as fukk he gets away with it because the heavyweights are slow as fukk to but jon is quicker than everybody hes fought. Jon is different animal.

Easily the most talented fighter cains ever faced.
11 days ago
12/25/05
FrontBroRian - 
Too Rude - Says the guy whos fought twice since 2013.

Haha this....

Slowest mission ever

If you add in a few pit stops for injuries this "mission" may never get off of the ground.
11 days ago
11/25/10
Bojack Horseman -
8flat - 

How much roadwork does he do? i can already tell you not much most if not all of those heavyweights dont do roadwork.

Tyson did a fuck ton of roadwork they can do roadwork but they're lazy Heavy but lazy.

He has plenty to cut.

I wish i could get him to stand next to tito so you guys could see the size difference.

I love cain but if he thinks hes going to break jon with pace and pressure he better talk to dc.

Cain is slow as fukk he gets away with it because the heavyweights are slow as fukk to but jon is quicker than everybody hes fought. Jon is different animal.

Hard telling, but everything his teamates and coaches have always said is that he works harder than anyone in the gym, and except for the one fight at 5kft his cardio is top notch for a heavy.

So my point is, he's doing a lot fo cardio work, and still looks pudgy.

I'm no doctor but he's obviously dealing with a fat gene.  haha

11 days ago
5/21/12

I met Cain outside a UFC event in NZ & I was surprised with how small he looked. This was about a year ago and I’m assuming he wasn’t doing any serious training so I think he could easily make 205.

11 days ago
9/9/14
8flat - 
Bojack Horseman -
8flat - 

He has plenty to cut.

Hard telling, but everything his teamates and coaches have always said is that he works harder than anyone in the gym, and except for the one fight at 5kft his cardio is top notch for a heavy.

So my point is, he's doing a lot fo cardio work, and still looks pudgy.

I'm no doctor but he's obviously dealing with a fat gene.  haha

Theres a big difference from working hard in the gym and doing 4-6 miles of roadwork min...

That shit will slim him up real quick.

FAT gene lol
11 days ago
1/24/17

Jones is the GOAT