UnderGround Forums Video of Conor Mcgregor at Club before arrest

13 days ago
3/22/16
arguing with patrons and dancing with Miami hookers. Apparently his security goons held the guy back as mcgregor took his phone and smashed it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6800107/Conor-McGregor-filmed-arguing-clubber-Miami-club-shortly-smashed-fans-phone.html
13 days ago
2/23/19

Homeboy really reminds of small irish JBJ. He was older when the fame hit, but fuck, too much too soon really fucks yer noggin. 

GSP is something else. 

13 days ago
11/20/09
You know, I can't help but wonder a few things.

1. Is he happy?

#2-would he be happier if he never reached the level of fame and finances?

What if Conor was not as revered as much? What if he had to stay fighting, stay training, to fight for paychecks? His skills would improve more and they weren't that bad to begin with. He more than likely would not have became a 2 division champ but probably would have defended a couple times. Maybe a few more years of working hard, and maturing in the process, he would later come into fame and financial wealth but be more prepared to handle it?

Or perhaps he was destined to have a chaotic life.
13 days ago
10/30/03

Later. Cliffs of vid?

13 days ago
2/23/19
D241 - You know, I can't help but wonder a few things.

1. Is he happy?

#2-would he be happier if he never reached the level of fame and finances?

What if Conor was not as revered as much? What if he had to stay fighting, stay training, to fight for paychecks? His skills would improve more and they weren't that bad to begin with. He more than likely would not have became a 2 division champ but probably would have defended a couple times. Maybe a few more years of working hard, and maturing in the process, he would later come into fame and financial wealth but be more prepared to handle it?

Or perhaps he was destined to have a chaotic life.

chaos magic begets chaos

13 days ago
7/9/16

He didn’t want to get caught by his woman fuckin other bitches. So he smashed the homies phone.

13 days ago
7/18/11

13 days ago
3/13/18
13 days ago
12/7/18
3fie -

Cool video of Conor enjoying life. This proves that the issue was the racist muslim kebob douche. Everyone else took videos of Conor no problem. The issue was that racist muslim douchebag 

13 days ago
11/9/17
The Magician Longs to See -

Homeboy really reminds of small irish JBJ. He was older when the fame hit, but fuck, too much too soon really fucks yer noggin. 

GSP is something else. 

He's just low class trash like JBJ and unfortunately it's not something you can buy. 

13 days ago
12/23/02

Glad he did. They are also lucky he didnt just sleep them.

13 days ago
8/13/13
ChimpFL -

I'm glad he didn't sleep him or else he will be in jail right now.

I genuinely want him to stay out of trouble and fight more so I can make $$$ on his bum ass losing.

12 days ago
12/3/02

That’s a pretty awesome club. 

11 days ago
7/2/15
ChimpFL -

You mean Conor is lucky he didn’t sleep them

11 days ago
12/29/18

Op you call that arguing? Looks more like shouting in a loud club, having s good time 

11 days ago
8/11/12
Angry Ram -
ChimpFL -

I'm glad he didn't sleep him or else he will be in jail right now.

I genuinely want him to stay out of trouble and fight more so I can make $$$ on his bum ass losing.

Lol I really wasn't expecting that last part, very nice.

11 days ago
2/8/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
3fie -

Cool video of Conor enjoying life. This proves that the issue was the racist muslim kebob douche. Everyone else took videos of Conor no problem. The issue was that racist muslim douchebag 

Wow I figured he was being harassed.

11 days ago
8/13/13

11 days ago
7/31/09
SickEye -

Everything is caught on camera these days. Connor is fooked.