UnderGround Forums WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/10/13 2:24 PM
4/24/12
yellow's Overseer - 
nick diaz nut hugger - List looks great so far, what are we doing exactly? Phone Post
Destroying. Phone Post

I'm sure you'll be nominated shortly sir, pending final approval of our list of original members of XIITT by yellow wrkahlc.
1/10/13 2:30 PM
1/1/01
12'ers had some quality posters come in, was a bit surprised really.
1/10/13 4:34 PM
10/16/12
Lazer MMA -
yellow's Overseer - 
nick diaz nut hugger - List looks great so far, what are we doing exactly? Phone Post
Destroying. Phone Post

I'm sure you'll be nominated shortly sir, pending final approval of our list of original members of XIITT by yellow wrkahlc.
Phone Post
Edited: 1/10/13 4:37 PM
4/14/12

Any chance on getting in with this TT?? 

Also, the first thing I thought when the idea first came up in this thread is that XII-TT might be worthy of the TT name...just breaks it up a bit so it doesn't look like a whole bunch of letters. If no-one else agrees, then that's totally fine :)

1/10/13 4:41 PM
4/24/12
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Lazer MMA - 
crossfire -  List so far ?
NDNH
Yellow
Lazer
APS
And myself Phone Post

War XIITT!!

Where are we at with this, and does it involve a sn change? Gonna vote up everybody in the thread I couldn't get to last night

pending final approval of our list of original members of XIITT by yellow wrkahlc.
1/10/13 4:44 PM
4/24/12

SN changes should be optional IMO BTW (Ug'ers bet on that shit all day anyway).
1/10/13 4:50 PM
3/10/12
In late.

XIITT sounds good. Phone Post
1/10/13 4:58 PM
9/3/12
Why not Phone Post
1/10/13 5:07 PM
10/16/12
workahlc needs to agree to my 3rd sn bet... I've lost 2 in a row but I'm feeling good about this next one.

:( Phone Post
1/10/13 5:12 PM
4/24/12

All that want membership will be voted on for membership no worries. XIITT appreciates your interest!

Every member must post responsibly. Membership is a privilege, not a right. Any of us can lose that privilege.

XIITT has a tentative list of initial members pending final approval of yellow wrkahlc.

1/10/13 5:15 PM
10/16/12
Lazer MMA -
All that want membership will be voted on for membership no worries. XIITT appreciates your interest!

Every member must post responsibly. Membership is a privilege, not a right. Any of us can lose that privilege.

XIITT has a tentative list of initial members pending final approval of yellow wrkahlc.

I hope I'm one of them. Yellow has caused me enough pain and strife. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:17 PM
4/24/12

LOL
1/10/13 5:45 PM
3/9/12
Gonna get a tat with twelve pride accross my chest :p Phone Post
1/10/13 5:47 PM
3/10/12
nick diaz nut hugger -
crossfire -
JBASS -

Also, the first thing I thought when the idea first came up in this thread is that XII-TT might be worthy of the TT name...just breaks it up a bit so it doesn't look like a whole bunch of letters. If no-one else agrees, then that's totally fine :)

I like your idea XII-TT_ > XIITT_

And SN change will be mandatory

Quote this post , and when all five agreed we'll change the SN:s Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:49 PM
4/24/12
nick diaz nut hugger - 
crossfire -
JBASS -

I like your idea XII-TT_ > XIITT_

And SN change will be mandatory

Quote this post , and when all five agreed we'll change the SN:s Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post

ok boss, that's fine if you guys want it. So it's XII-TT_ cross if approved?
1/10/13 5:52 PM
2/10/12
Another 12'er checking in! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:03 PM
6/15/12
TTT Phone Post
1/10/13 6:24 PM
12/8/12
daaaaaa
1/10/13 6:25 PM
6/15/12

Lets make 2013 a good year of quality posting by XII-TT

1/10/13 6:27 PM
9/16/12

What's up bitches

1/10/13 6:51 PM
10/16/12
crossfire - Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .
The whole idea behind this TT at least on my part is to show that we are respectable posters even thou we are 12:ers.

One rule might be that you need to be in the green by 30 VTFU:s ( which u cant acquire in VTFU threads )
And of course no fighter bashing.

Thoughts ? Phone Post
I agree. If you're above 30 it shows you're not a troll or an ass. Exception should be I we see someone being awesome but rarely voted up they should still be able to join. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:01 PM
6/15/12
crossfire - Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .
The whole idea behind this TT at least on my part is to show that we are respectable posters even thou we are 12:ers.

One rule might be that you need to be in the green by 30 VTFU:s ( which u cant acquire in VTFU threads )

Thoughts ? Phone Post
Indeed I'm down with an SN change. As for the green arrows, I'm not sure. Most of mine came from being generous ;)

I think you should just have to be knowledgeable of mma in some shape or form and all around just a good poster. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:02 PM
6/15/12
yellow's Overseer -

Thoughts ? Phone Post
I agree. If you're above 30 it shows you're not a troll or an ass. Exception should be I we see someone being awesome but rarely voted up they should still be able to join. Phone Post
Pretty much the same thoughts :) Phone Post
1/10/13 7:15 PM
4/14/12

I'm just over half way there then as far as green arrows, damn...

1/10/13 7:27 PM
4/24/12
crossfire -  Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .

Thoughts ? Phone Post

Well I guess it's just you guys then. Happy to have started you off though. I don't agree the votes prove anything other than your opinion (or videos you post) is popular. I have defended lots of fighters and MA's but in the process I have pissed posters off. I defend Fedor (pissing off the UFC trolls) but still argue the game has evolved (pissing off the Fedor fans). I have defended AS VS trolls but am openly critical of his failure to challenge the best (LHW's). In fact in a betting thread I just made, I was trolled again by LnP who would not stop trolling and demanded answers on my thoughts of AS's record (I did everything to get out of it) so I supplied the answers (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2114326&page=3). I am very critical of Dana but when I think he's correct I support him. I call troll red posts out quite a bit too. All this stuff leads to lots of VTFD from posters who do not like the opinions.

Again glad to have helped start you guys. I bid you adieu and wish the 12 TT well sirs!