10 days ago
11/23/11
Stea1th -

in other news, how is chael allowed to be on broadcast when he fights for bellator?

CHAEL works for espn.

10 days ago
8/6/06

Lmao  he's walking around with Cejudo's belt, and people actually bought it. Jesus people. 

10 days ago
3/13/18
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Lmao  he's walking around with Cejudo's belt, and people actually bought it. Jesus people. 

It’s a great play!  He won’t get it, but he will at least have a laugh and get some press

10 days ago
8/6/06
Swift1 -

Kevinnacting like some WWE wrestler running some storylines. 

You ain’t no champ! Robert got screwed because he called out the UFC payscale monopoly. Fight should have been simply scrapped due to Roberts emergency surgery. Especially since Keving is a notorious weight misser who has screwed over multiple opponents. 

What? The ufc gave Whittaker a hernia, because he criticized the payscale?

10 days ago
1/7/03
caught his interview and saw the belt on him i was like, *sigh* what the fuck did i miss now?
10 days ago
8/6/06
The_Pundits_Ghost -

It’s a great play!  He won’t get it, but he will at least have a laugh and get some press

Yeah, I thought it was great.

10 days ago
2/8/12

Kelvin just CONFIRMED he gets to keep the belt and take it back to California.  Good for him.

10 days ago
5/23/11
Swift1 -

You ain’t no champ! Robert got screwed because he called out the UFC payscale monopoly. Fight should have been simply scrapped due to Roberts emergency surgery. Especially since Keving is a notorious weight misser who has screwed over multiple opponents. 

You need detailed vernacular breakdowns because you don’t understand concepts at large? That must really suck. 

10 days ago
8/6/06
Swift1 -
Swift1 -

You need detailed vernacular breakdowns because you don’t understand concepts at large? That must really suck. 

No, I don't understand how Whittaker was "screwed"?

10 days ago
8/6/06
ducks18 -

Kelvin just CONFIRMED he gets to keep the belt and take it back to California.  Good for him.

You're being trolled.

10 days ago
6/17/16

UFC puts on decent action and has the deepest roster of any MMA organization by far as far as talent is conerned but everything else is a complete joke. The organizational structure has completely fallen apart in the last couple years. That being said the other MMA organizations out there make less sense in many ways so I guess it is just a sign of the times,really.

Edited: 10 days ago
8/6/06

Wrong thread.

8/6/06

Wrong thread

8/6/06

Wrong thread

10 days ago
5/13/17

Thought it looked small.

10 days ago
9/5/10

Congrats, champ? Here’s a quarter. Go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

10 days ago
8/7/12
This is like a participation trophy. What a clown show.
10 days ago
1/1/01

Everyone gets a belt! 

10 days ago
8/6/06

Jesus Christ... people still think this is real. Maybe if OP wasn't intentionally trying to troll, by not putting a question mark in the title.

8/6/06

10 days ago
11/28/03

easiest win of his career

10 days ago
9/19/13

Gastelum GOAT of trolling. Never seen high level shit like this.

10 days ago
2/8/12
Xad - I think Gastelum's lost his mind, lol. I doubt Dana's going to agree to this.

Dana said it was “cute”.  Ouch. lol.

10 days ago
2/8/12

10 days ago
4/13/11

This was hilarious and definitely a planned move by Kelvin. This is like something Conor or Chael would do knowing the fans will eat it up