UnderGround Forums WWE champ irked by Jon Jones' crossover talk

2/12/20 7:30 PM
10/30/14

I picture Jones coming out thanking God a bunch with a bunch with cocaine under his nose and popping dick pills. 

Great heel. He will be fine. 

2/12/20 7:41 PM
3/8/04
FatBuddha -
fade2007 - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

"You have to make a name for yourself and you have to be obsessive with it. You have to love this. This isn't a thing where you have one fight every six months. This is a thing where you are fighting three, four sometimes seven days a week, 52 weeks a year."

Ronda didn't.

Cain didn't.

She just mad because Vince would cream himself to have Jones lose to Cena or Brock or whoever.

He could easily go in, have a money Mania match, and leave. Mayweather did it.

The fans turned on Ronda really fast. And then she left. 

Cain had zero pop from the fans (who most didnt know who the hell he was. The announcers had to tell fans watching at home and the people in attendence had no clue who he was). Fans were actually upset about rumors he would be getting a big push at the rumble.

And i dont think shes talking about coming in and doing a match and leaving. Anyone can do that. I think shes talking about actually being a wrestler year round.

Wrestling is an act. Jones doesnt have promo skills at all. Hes very athletic....but that only takes you so far.

Like or hate wwe but i think shes spot on.

Why did they turn on her? I caught the beginning of her WWE career where she seemed to be doing real well but missed the rest.

Her personality started showing more.  It didn't take too long after that.

2/12/20 7:42 PM
3/8/04
OG 12er -

Phony fake wrestling. 

I always thought they should have the loser get ass fucked in the middle of the ring. That way you know at least one of them is fighting for real. 

Already been done.  Ultimate Surrender.

2/12/20 8:26 PM
9/19/13
Jored1990 -

Didn't Tyson fury just do that?

Literally this. Tyson does have a very intriguing personality which draws people in though. That can't be said about Jon Jones.

2/12/20 8:41 PM
9/19/13

This is just reverse psychology bait by the way to get Jones to actually want to go to WWE.

2/12/20 10:19 PM
2/4/03

Are people taking what a pro wrestler said seriously?

2/13/20 4:22 AM
1/1/01

Just cause jones became #1 in a world of 7 billion at one thing... it shouldn't go to his head & get him thinking that he can learn to act as well as Ronda

2/13/20 4:43 AM
10/14/07
FatBuddha -
fade2007 - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

"You have to make a name for yourself and you have to be obsessive with it. You have to love this. This isn't a thing where you have one fight every six months. This is a thing where you are fighting three, four sometimes seven days a week, 52 weeks a year."

Ronda didn't.

Cain didn't.

She just mad because Vince would cream himself to have Jones lose to Cena or Brock or whoever.

The fans turned on Ronda really fast. And then she left. 

Cain had zero pop from the fans (who most didnt know who the hell he was. The announcers had to tell fans watching at home and the people in attendence had no clue who he was). Fans were actually upset about rumors he would be getting a big push at the rumble.

And i dont think shes talking about coming in and doing a match and leaving. Anyone can do that. I think shes talking about actually being a wrestler year round.

Wrestling is an act. Jones doesnt have promo skills at all. Hes very athletic....but that only takes you so far.

Like or hate wwe but i think shes spot on.

Why did they turn on her? I caught the beginning of her WWE career where she seemed to be doing real well but missed the rest.

The heel turn is manufactured, back to the real world she asked for time off to start a family, that's why she is on the E diva wrestling show fulfilling her contractual obligations. This is wrastling easy for her to turn face again.

2/13/20 7:25 AM
11/20/08

People even watch this shit still? Literally cant name any pro wrestlers other than Brock, Cena and MMA fighters who crossed over, didnt even know who CM punk was, still dont know anything other than he was from WWE and really sucked bad at MMA and thought he looked really small for a pro wrestler.

WWE is shit, fake drama which makes it not entertaining being scripted and I dont watch dancing or gymnastics so why watch roided dudes basically doing a rougher version of dancing with the stats while watching a C level acting job?

Any grown ass man who watches that shit should check their mental health, perhaps get a career instead of flipping burgers 

2/13/20 11:27 AM
5/1/10

I thought that they'd somehow got a comment from Brock, forgetting that WWE is pretending that this annoying litte bint is the actual champion now.

2/13/20 12:24 PM
12/22/10

Jones could be the new Brother Love that can kick ass.

Edited: 2/13/20 12:37 PM
11/11/11
Ryann Von Doom -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Ronda didn't.

Cain didn't.

Cain tore his knee. Shayna and jessamyn are thriving in prowrestling. Even the bro's doing well too.

Shayna has been working her way up for several years now, like any other professional wrestler. Started in the Indy scene. She just recently got put on the main roster

Jessamyn is essentially just a manager and is even lower on the pole than shayna.

-bear knows

2/13/20 12:39 PM
11/11/11
Rakoshi -

Chael could have fit in - prototype of the cool heel. Cheat to win but the fans still love ya. Plus a legit amateur wrestling background. 

Chael trained to be a prowrestler at the wcw powerplant in the late 90s.

2/13/20 1:38 PM
1/1/12
steak and chicken -

People even watch this shit still? Literally cant name any pro wrestlers other than Brock, Cena and MMA fighters who crossed over, didnt even know who CM punk was, still dont know anything other than he was from WWE and really sucked bad at MMA and thought he looked really small for a pro wrestler.

WWE is shit, fake drama which makes it not entertaining being scripted and I dont watch dancing or gymnastics so why watch roided dudes basically doing a rougher version of dancing with the stats while watching a C level acting job?

Any grown ass man who watches that shit should check their mental health, perhaps get a career instead of flipping burgers 

It's a freaking soap opera for adults. If you don't like it, you don't like it, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the people that do. Except for my cousin, he thinks that shit's real still and he's 40ish. 

2/13/20 2:02 PM
5/14/08
steak and chicken - 

2/13/20 3:53 PM
1/2/07

A frumpy flight attendant telling a true championship athlete what he needs to do...  perfect.  

2/13/20 4:06 PM
3/22/16
steak and chicken - 

"Any grown ass man who watches that shit should check their mental health, perhaps get a career instead of flipping burgers"

Would love for you to tell that to Chael and DC. Both huge fans of WWE
2/13/20 4:23 PM
11/14/16

I love this chick lecturing the athlete with the most title defenses in the ufc light heavyweight division about hard work and dedication to their craft. I'm supposed to think that she works harder? I think he could be far more successful in her "sport" than she could ever be in his. 

Edited: 2/13/20 4:34 PM
5/14/08
Trumpsstinkypinky - 

I love this chick lecturing the athlete with the most title defenses in the ufc light heavyweight division about hard work and dedication to their craft. I'm supposed to think that she works harder? I think he could be far more successful in her "sport" than she could ever be in his. 

LOL the hardwork and life of a professional wrestler is nothing to scoff at. Also she is not claiming any kind of ability or possible success in MMA. At all.

"THERE'S NO QUESTION IN MY MIND THAT MY STINT IN THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WAS A LOT TOUGHER ON ME THAN MY STINT IN MMA. THAT'S NOT TO SAY THAT GOING INTO A FIGHT IS NOT TOUGH ON YOU BECAUSE IT IS. BUT I WAS GOOD. I MEAN I FELT AT HOME IN THAT RING. I DIDN'T SUSTAIN TOO MANY DAMAGES WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY FIGHTING. MOST OF THEM CAME IN TRAINING. I REALLY BELIEVED WITH MY EXPERIENCE THAT IT WAS A LOT TOUGHER ON ME HAVING TO GET UP DAY TO DAY AND GO OUT THERE AND TAKE 10, 15, 20 BUMPS SEVEN, EIGHT OR TEN DAYS IN A ROW. IT WAS TOUGH."

-Ken Shamrock

2/13/20 4:39 PM
5/14/08

"Professional wrestling is much more difficult. I've been hurt far worse in the professional wrestling industry than I have been in all of my cage matches.

-Dan Severn

2/13/20 4:51 PM
5/5/12

"This isn't a thing where you have one fight every six months."

Isn't that exactly what Brock does?

2/13/20 4:54 PM
5/5/12
TheBearStare -
Ryann Von Doom -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Ronda didn't.

Cain didn't.

Cain tore his knee. Shayna and jessamyn are thriving in prowrestling. Even the bro's doing well too.

Shayna has been working her way up for several years now, like any other professional wrestler. Started in the Indy scene. She just recently got put on the main roster

Jessamyn is essentially just a manager and is even lower on the pole than shayna.

-bear knows

Shayna's probably going to be in one of the main events at Wrestlemania this year with Ric Flair's daughter.

2/14/20 7:14 AM
11/20/08
Rimbaud -
TheBearStare -
Ryann Von Doom -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Ronda didn't.

Cain didn't.

-bear knows

Shayna's probably going to be in one of the main events at Wrestlemania this year with Ric Flair's daughter.

Good for her, she found something she is actually good at, clearly real fighting was not judging by how poorly she did in a very new and weak talent pool, WMMA is getting better competitors now but it still has a lot to ever have a solid talent pool

2/14/20 8:51 AM
1/1/01
Bill Mahoney - 

Just cause jones became #1 in a world of 7 billion at one thing... it shouldn't go to his head & get him thinking that he can learn to act as well as Ronda

This

2/14/20 9:04 AM
1/1/01

Cecky... lol.

Show The Man some respect and fix that typo already.