UnderGround Forums WWE champ irked by Jon Jones' crossover talk

2/16/20 10:13 PM
2/19/18

2/16/20 10:40 PM
7/8/09
steak and chicken -

People even watch this shit still? Literally cant name any pro wrestlers other than Brock, Cena and MMA fighters who crossed over, didnt even know who CM punk was, still dont know anything other than he was from WWE and really sucked bad at MMA and thought he looked really small for a pro wrestler.

WWE is shit, fake drama which makes it not entertaining being scripted and I dont watch dancing or gymnastics so why watch roided dudes basically doing a rougher version of dancing with the stats while watching a C level acting job?

Any grown ass man who watches that shit should check their mental health, perhaps get a career instead of flipping burgers 

Are you a closeted homosexual?

2/16/20 11:43 PM
10/12/13

"This isn't a thing where you have one fight every 6 months, this is a thing where you have to fight 3,4 maybe 7 times a week"

hahaha stupid bitch

2/17/20 4:02 AM
11/14/16
Submissable -
Trumpsstinkypinky - 

I love this chick lecturing the athlete with the most title defenses in the ufc light heavyweight division about hard work and dedication to their craft. I'm supposed to think that she works harder? I think he could be far more successful in her "sport" than she could ever be in his. 

LOL the hardwork and life of a professional wrestler is nothing to scoff at. Also she is not claiming any kind of ability or possible success in MMA. At all.

"THERE'S NO QUESTION IN MY MIND THAT MY STINT IN THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WAS A LOT TOUGHER ON ME THAN MY STINT IN MMA. THAT'S NOT TO SAY THAT GOING INTO A FIGHT IS NOT TOUGH ON YOU BECAUSE IT IS. BUT I WAS GOOD. I MEAN I FELT AT HOME IN THAT RING. I DIDN'T SUSTAIN TOO MANY DAMAGES WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY FIGHTING. MOST OF THEM CAME IN TRAINING. I REALLY BELIEVED WITH MY EXPERIENCE THAT IT WAS A LOT TOUGHER ON ME HAVING TO GET UP DAY TO DAY AND GO OUT THERE AND TAKE 10, 15, 20 BUMPS SEVEN, EIGHT OR TEN DAYS IN A ROW. IT WAS TOUGH."

-Ken Shamrock

Neither is winning the ufc light heavyweight strap, and defending it nearly a dozen times. I never said she was planning on trying mma. I was simply amused that this chick was basically telling the goat of mma, hate him or not, that he doesn’t have the work ethic or inclination to love wrasslin enough to actually be successful. I think his career, and how rare his level of talent is, is far superior than her own. Just my opinion