UnderGround Forums Wait...Malignaggi is a betting underdog vs. Artem?

5/24/19 3:44 PM
6/2/04
Captain Canuck - 

Paulie has better footwork and hands imo but the ring is small so I'm not sure he can stay out of reach and I think Artem can take what Paulie throws at him and keep coming.

The other issue is that I don't know if Paulie's hands can take the throwing and not get crushed and I am not sure Paulie can take the shots flush without gloves.

So much up in the air.

Footwork doesn't = running...Paulie has been great at staying in range but not getting hit. As for Artem being able to take what Paulie throws and keep coming...when did Artem become so good? He got his face busted up by a grappler in his last fight...as for not being sure Paulie can take flush shots without gloves, I have no idea what gives you that impression. He has been one of the most durable guys in boxing for years, and fought guys that hit much harder than Artem.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this is a real fight. Paulie is faster, slicker, tougher..literally better at every aspect of boxing. Unless he breaks both his hands early and quits on the stool, I don't see how Artem has a chance.
5/24/19 4:04 PM
6/10/16

Fuck me. I can;t see how Artem possibly wins TBH

5/24/19 4:40 PM
1/1/01

If Artem wins I’m buying a bottle of proper whiskey and drinking that shit in a sitting lol

5/24/19 10:51 PM
9/9/02

5/24/19 10:52 PM
9/9/02

Don’t get too excited guys. This is a loss leading exercise by myb. Max bet is $25 USD.

Also fwiw, myb is not a scam bookie. I know multiple people who have withdrawn from that bookie.

6/23/19 12:05 AM
1/22/05
JOB - People need to understand that this isn't boxing. It's BKB.

Artem is the larger fighter and is in better shape. He is younger and he hits harder.

Paulie is obviously the more skilled boxer. Way more skilled. But he has zero power. And he'll need some power to command the respect of Artem when Artem pushes forward in his barrages. BKB fights are shorter and faster paced than regular boxing matches. Paulie's favours a longer fight where he can use his craftiness to wear his opponent down.

Honestly, it wouldn't suprise me if Artem wins this. Paulie is almost 39 years old and he has no experience in boxing without large gloves. He's a blown up super-lightweight fighting a guy who would be a light-middle or middleweight.

Bump.
6/23/19 12:16 AM
2/5/06
multiculturaljoseph - 

If Artem wins I’m buying a bottle of proper whiskey and drinking that shit in a sitting lol

Enjoy your alcohol poisoning
6/23/19 12:20 AM
10/21/10
JOB -

Artem is the larger fighter and is in better shape. He is younger and he hits harder.

Paulie is obviously the more skilled boxer. Way more skilled. But he has zero power. And he'll need some power to command the respect of Artem when Artem pushes forward in his barrages. BKB fights are shorter and faster paced than regular boxing matches. Paulie's favours a longer fight where he can use his craftiness to wear his opponent down.

Honestly, it wouldn't suprise me if Artem wins this. Paulie is almost 39 years old and he has no experience in boxing without large gloves. He's a blown up super-lightweight fighting a guy who would be a light-middle or middleweight.

Bump.

Vtfu 

6/23/19 12:31 AM
9/9/12
JOB -

Bump.

Well done. 

6/23/19 12:52 AM
9/3/12
multiculturaljoseph -

In for the vid 

Edited: 6/23/19 2:53 AM
7/12/15
TheRoguewrestler - LOL @ Paulie not hitting hard. Ya maybe against other pro boxers with gloves. Hes going to hit Artem clean a few times and probably end it with a combo. Night night Artem. Artem wont even touch him.

Lots of good stuff in here 

6/23/19 3:28 AM
10/19/14
PhillyFights -

The line is like that bc a bunch of morons started laying money on Lobov after his last fight. Apparently getting his face tore up by a grappler makes him a betting favorite against Paulie. 

Lmfao

6/23/19 8:14 AM
7/2/12
JitznPound -

This doesn't surprise me at all, I have thought from day 1 this isn't a good idea for Paulie.

I see artem getting the win by pushing the pace and getting in Paulies face. 

I'll just put this here.. 

6/23/19 8:43 AM
7/7/10

I love how every time we have one of this cross platform fights people always say the boxer won’t get touched 

lmaooooo

6/23/19 9:17 AM
6/8/10
multiculturaljoseph -

Proper 12 maybe, drink up! 

6/23/19 12:38 PM
2/15/06
Rickmassmma - Is this real life? This website is saying Paulie is +140.

https://www.gamblingsites.com/blog/bkfc-6-artem-lobov-paulie-malignaggi-odds-preview-pick-119020/

That might be the worst betting line I've ever seen.

No longer the worst betting line you've seen?
6/23/19 12:38 PM
2/15/06
MuayThaiorDie - 

Wow... And here I am adamant Paulie is taking Artem to school, people actually think he stands a good chance in this? 

:)
6/23/19 12:39 PM
2/15/06
Otlwgt - I think Paulie is in for a beating.. I dont know how big the ring is but I believe its tiny from what I remember

Artem is physically stronger.. Hits harder.. He can take anything Paulie hits him with and not stop..

I think Artem swarms Paulie in that little ring.. I think Paulie is in for a bad beating and TKO

Good call!
2/15/06
PhillyFights - 

The line is like that bc a bunch of morons started laying money on Lobov after his last fight. Apparently getting his face tore up by a grappler makes him a betting favorite against Paulie. 

Good call :)
2/15/06
Swamp Donkey - 

Paulie is going to fuck artem up.. Dudes a championship boxer. Artem barely beat Jason knight and that dude grapples. I say Paulie puts him away in the first couple of rounds. 

Good call, Donkeydamus
6/23/19 12:40 PM
2/15/06
EckY - That is some scam bookie or some offshore low level site.

All the legit bookies have Paulie as a 1.36 (-275) favourite, as he obviously should be.

Yes, obviously.
6/23/19 12:40 PM
2/15/06
tomtomthumb - 
The Closed Guard - 

Paulie Pillowfists is taking a nap, the GOAT is coming

lol Who has Artem koed...I like Artem but Paulie will abuse him

Good call
6/23/19 12:41 PM
2/15/06
EckY - 

All legit bookies and UK and Ireland have Paulie has an overwhelming favourite.

These offshore bookies Americans use are scams and filled with shady practices.

TTT 4 the genius bookies in the UK and Ireland
6/23/19 1:28 PM
7/27/13

Like I said... This isn't boxing with 16 oz. gloves.

6/23/19 2:02 PM
6/20/14
PhillyFights -

Lol well this is awkward....