UnderGround Forums Wanderlei Silva vs Vitor Belfort bare knuckle!!

7 days ago
2/19/18

According to Frumps

7 days ago
10/3/16

Will only be excited if Vitor is roided out

7 days ago
7/7/10

That’s actually a dope fight if both juice 

7 days ago
9/12/10
Stea1th -

That’s actually a dope fight if both juice 

And if they find a time machine 

7 days ago
10/14/17

Why are we spamming the forum with this mouth breathing retard?

7 days ago
9/5/02

As a nostalgic 38 year old I am all about this.

7 days ago
3/13/02
These guys should have fought a best of 5 series back in the early 2000s.
7 days ago
9/30/09

I’d watch this. I have a feeling Victor will demolish Wandy unfortunately. Wandy has just been through to many wars. And Victor is going to have ALOT more horse meat dinners than Wandy. 
    But Wandy goes out on his shield. If it happens, it should be awesome. Unfortunately they’ll likely both destroy their hands forever. Which is maybe a blessing in disguise. 
    Having to see either of them on some “where are they now” show slurring in 10 years would be heartbreaking. 

7 days ago
12/14/10
BostonCharm -

I’d watch this. I have a feeling Victor will demolish Wandy unfortunately. Wandy has just been through to many wars. And Victor is going to have ALOT more horse meat dinners than Wandy. 
    But Wandy goes out on his shield. If it happens, it should be awesome. Unfortunately they’ll likely both destroy their hands forever. Which is maybe a blessing in disguise. 
    Having to see either of them on some “where are they now” show slurring in 10 years would be heartbreaking. 

I also think Victor will get the vitory

7 days ago
11/24/13

That is a deepfake video using the faces of Dana White and David Draiman

7 days ago
10/6/12

In 

7 days ago
11/9/17
frank ep -
BostonCharm -

I also think Victor will get the vitory

Anyone could get that victory at this point ffs! 

7 days ago
4/1/10

I thought it was Silva vs hunt?  Guessing that fell through?

4 days ago
8/31/10

Man, those old boys really ought to just give their brains a proper retirement. Way past overdue for both of them. They will not age well.

4 days ago
10/1/19

Wont happend Vitor goes to Bellator.

4 days ago
4/8/07
why does he have a used tampon taped to his face?