UnderGround Forums Welcome to Bellator, pal...

5 days ago
1/1/01
Don't know a lot about Leandro Higo but damn...

Dude left LFA 17-2 and on an eight fight win streak.

First fight in Bellator he gets a title shot and drops a split decision to Eduardo Dantas, then he fights and beats Joe Taimanglo (who just beat Joe Warren) and in his third fight he got destroyed by Darrion Caldwell. Now he is booked vs Aaron Pico and is moving up to FW from BW.

Respect to Higo.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Best Bellator main card I've ever seen.

Mousasi vs Rory for MW title
Lima vs Koreshkov III WW tournament 1st round
Jackson vs Silva IV
Pico vs Higo
5 days ago
10/4/03
yeah, that's a great card.

so that one's free and the UFC with 3 women's fights is $65.
5 days ago
11/24/13
forrestfan - yeah, that's a great card.

The reason I won’t buy that card, talk with your $$$

5 days ago
1/1/01

Lol exactly 

5 days ago
1/1/01
mada - 

Lol exactly 

I guess the young kids will buy the WMMA cards for $65 because they were not around when you could buy a Pride Shockwave or Pride Grand Prix for $40.

I support WMMA but you can't ask me to pay big bucks for it when the talent pool is 1% of the male talent pool.
5 days ago
6/27/02
BJ Penn Forever - Best Bellator main card I've ever seen.

Mousasi vs Rory for MW title
Lima vs Koreshkov III WW tournament 1st round
Jackson vs Silva IV
Pico vs Higo

Damn that is good!

5 days ago
1/1/01
Lovato vs Salter is the week before, was good main card but it lost McKee vs Curran. Patricky vs Yamaguchi is on the card though.
5 days ago
4/21/12

Is it free? I thought I read that it will only be seen on DAZN, which is a subscription service. (I don't know if the undercard will stream on Bellator/Spike/Whateverthefuckit'scallednow.)

Can anyone verify that?

5 days ago
10/4/03
Tug Dabone - 

Is it free? I thought I read that it will only be seen on DAZN, which is a subscription service. (I don't know if the undercard will stream on Bellator/Spike/Whateverthefuckit'scallednow.)

Can anyone verify that?

looks like you're right. Well then they're fucking up too cause I don't know or care what DAZN is.
5 days ago
1/1/17
Tug Dabone - 

Can anyone verify that?

Fret not, you unlearned fools. DAZN has a 30 day free subscription for new subscribers. So tye day of the event just register and you can watch it free. Then before 30 days cancel your subscription. It's elementary my dear Watson.
5 days ago
9/27/15
When is this event? I can't wait to get the WW tourney going

I wish Pico, Ruth, Caldwell and MVP were all in the UFC

4 days ago
7/8/16

It's also shown on paramount network still. Its simulcast on Dazn and paramount. Not all cable providers have paramount network though

4 days ago
1/1/01
ons ear - When is this event? I can't wait to get the WW tourney going

I wish Pico, Ruth, Caldwell and MVP were all in the UFC

Sep 29th.
4 days ago
1/1/01
Saturday, Sep 29th.
4 days ago
1/1/01
Patricio Pitbull and Caldwell going back and forth on twitter, Pitbull saying Caldwell is not coming up to FW and getting a title shot because he is coming down to BW and taking Caldwells belt.

Funny TJ, Cejudo and Caldwell, Pitbull arguing over who gets the chance to be a double champ, no talk of catch weights...

Caldwell and Pitbull have a little history, before the Higo fight Caldwell said he was going to beit Higo then go up to FW and beat Patricio and then go up to LW and beat Patricky. He then went out and finished Higo quick. I don't think the Pitbulls like him.
4 days ago
1/1/01

Patricio Freire
?
@PatricioPitbull

Who do you think you are? You have 2 good wins and that’s it. You’re worthless. Bite your tongue when talking about me. I hold all the records here and I’ll have one more. I’m coming for your belt and your neck and you won’t do a thing. First round, guillotine choke.
Darrion Caldwell
?
@TheWolfMMA

Don’t be like @StrabanimalMMA and go running. Why you wanna lose an extra 10 lbs to get put on your head. I’m coming to get you lil sis #makepitbullgreatagain https://twitter.com/patriciopitbull/status/1027673329468100611 …
3 days ago
2/9/09

In

3 days ago
3/20/16
BJ Penn Forever - Patricio Pitbull and Caldwell going back and forth on twitter, Pitbull saying Caldwell is not coming up to FW and getting a title shot because he is coming down to BW and taking Caldwells belt.

Funny TJ, Cejudo and Caldwell, Pitbull arguing over who gets the chance to be a double champ, no talk of catch weights...

Caldwell and Pitbull have a little history, before the Higo fight Caldwell said he was going to beit Higo then go up to FW and beat Patricio and then go up to LW and beat Patricky. He then went out and finished Higo quick. I don't think the Pitbulls like him.

3 days ago
2/3/10

Ohhj mane