UnderGround Forums Welp! Tyrone Spong may have tested Dirty [VADA]

7 days ago
11/23/11

7 days ago
1/23/06
I'm guessing the reserve opponents aren't 14-0 as a pro boxer with a 91-7 kickboxing record. Let him bang bro.
7 days ago
7/27/11

Color me shocked. Tyrone Spong is using steroids!!! A guy who is a natural 160 lber who gained 100+ lbs of muscle in a few years uses PEDs!!! Who’d a thunk

7 days ago
11/23/11

7 days ago
4/19/16
Hikikomori - 

I think to make the fight fair, Usyk should have to fight all 5. One right after the other.
7 days ago
4/20/08

I refuse to believe people who fight for a living would take steroids. 

7 days ago
10/2/12

Very upsetting. The conspiracy theorist in me says this was calculated and Sponge never had any intention to fight Usyk. Similar records but completely different levels.

6 days ago
11/23/11
TFK_HossPearson -

Very upsetting. The conspiracy theorist in me says this was calculated and Sponge never had any intention to fight Usyk. Similar records but completely different levels.

You could be correct. I think this fight developed quickly and Tyrone didn't have enough time to clean his system. 

It Just sucks that guys like Miller and Spong blew huge opportunities before even entering the ring. 

6 days ago
2/2/05

Timing was off on that cycle lol. 

6 days ago
10/14/02
Hikikomori - 
TFK_HossPearson -

You could be correct. I think this fight developed quickly and Tyrone didn't have enough time to clean his system. 

It Just sucks that guys like Miller and Spong blew huge opportunities before even entering the ring. 

excatly
6 days ago
8/2/11

Can’t blame him. Usyk is a monster himself 

6 days ago
7/19/13

Best thing that could have happened to Spong imo. He was going to get fucked up! If he was looking for a way out, this was a good way to get out of it without looking like a coward. That was going to be a for sure L on his record! 

6 days ago
8/2/11
KnockoutThoughts -

Best thing that could have happened to Spong imo. He was going to get fucked up! If he was looking for a way out, this was a good way to get out of it without looking like a coward. That was going to be a for sure L on his record! 

I don’t agree. I think spong had full intentions to fight but acknowledged he needed gear to fight the bigger and better boxer Usyk

5 days ago
9/29/10

fuck. i wanted to watch this :(

4 days ago
2/15/11
Shocking....

Thanks for the info OP.
4 days ago
5/21/12
KnockoutThoughts -

Isn’t taking PEDs one of the most cowardly things a fighter can do?

4 days ago
1/1/01
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

What? Lol

4 days ago
4/20/08
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

It's actually the smartest thing you can do

Edited: 3 days ago
10/3/11

3rd sample came back negative 

2 days ago
5/21/12
Non N00B -
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

It's actually the smartest thing you can do

If you’re knowingly taking something to give yourself an edge, you’re insecure about your natural ability and afraid of competing clean. 

Then to take credit for wins and potentially ruin your opponents career (by injury or it could be their 3rd straight loss) when you know you’ve been cheating is the epitome of cowardlyness to me.

2 days ago
7/22/05
2 days ago
7/19/13
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yes

2 days ago
2/2/05

What’s up with his last sample being negative for everything? 

2 days ago
2/29/16

man thank god the state of Illinois is on it.

1 day ago
9/27/15
Spong should have just stayed in Mma...I don't think he has much chance at going that far in boxing..id much rather see him fight Mma as we need more tough kickboxers