UnderGround Forums What Hall wishes he'd said to Penn after fight

12 days ago
6/27/02
ryans - 

No racial content. Good article

OP forgot to compare white people invading BJ's native land to this battle.
12 days ago
10/5/17

The First sentence structure to me, makes little sense. 

12 days ago
6/8/08
sassen -

It's because that "writer" knows little or nothing about punctuation. 

12 days ago
4/19/17

He should have asked bj why he's so terrible

11 days ago
5/7/11

His my king

11 days ago
6/22/11
Average -
sassen -

Pretty accurate statement.

Is there an educational requirement to write for this site? Proofreading or reading it out loud may have helped with the whole first paragraph.

11 days ago
9/18/12
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Average -
sassen -

Is there an educational requirement to write for this site? Proofreading or reading it out loud may have helped with the whole first paragraph.

The owner of the site doesn’t even proofread his own garbage articles, why would he require anything more from anyone else?

The only reason people still use this site is because everyone is here and migrating people to another site is hard.

Honestly, I don’t want to be a hater but the news articles here are terrible. I get embarrassed for the authors when reading some of these.

People are unforgiving when criticizing because in years of negative feedback and literal begging to fix things, nothing has been done or ever will be done to rectify the obvious problems.

Horrible news articles, invasive pop up ads and a consistently broken site. The users keep the place going and have zero control collectively.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Hillary's Fly - 
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Average -
sassen -

The owner of the site doesn’t even proofread his own garbage articles, why would he require anything more from anyone else?

The only reason people still use this site is because everyone is here and migrating people to another site is hard.

Honestly, I don’t want to be a hater but the news articles here are terrible. I get embarrassed for the authors when reading some of these.

People are unforgiving when criticizing because in years of negative feedback and literal begging to fix things, nothing has been done or ever will be done to rectify the obvious problems.

Horrible news articles, invasive pop up ads and a consistently broken site. The users keep the place going and have zero control collectively.

then dont come here problem solved
11 days ago
8/10/05
Winston Wolf - 
Hillary's Fly - 
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Average -
sassen -

then dont come here problem solved

You might as well have responded with, "your stupid".
11 days ago
3/16/06

Unsticky this crap in the OG. 

11 days ago
3/2/11

About the Bacon: Neck

Sleep: Never

11 days ago
8/8/18

Good on Ryan, he seems like a good dude

11 days ago
6/15/04
Hillary's Fly -
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Average -
sassen -

That’s a pretty spot-on assessment.