UnderGround Forums What does Dana mean by this quote?

4 days ago
3/25/19

”I told everybody yesterday, wait til you see what we’re working on in Vegas right now,” White said. “In the next two months, I’m going to unveil the future. Not of the UFC, of fighting. I’m going to unveil the future of fighting in the next two months. And the amount of talent that we’re looking at right now, the shows that we’re creating to create talent right now.”

What could he mean? Any guesses? Any inside info?

4 days ago
10/5/11

Fighting dolls? 

4 days ago
3/6/07

Boxing. Kickboxing. Mma. Sub grappling. 

All of it. 

4 days ago
2/14/11
HighInsideLegKick -

”I told everybody yesterday, wait til you see what we’re working on in Vegas right now,” White said. “In the next two months, I’m going to unveil the future. Not of the UFC, of fighting. I’m going to unveil the future of fighting in the next two months. And the amount of talent that we’re looking at right now, the shows that we’re creating to create talent right now.”

Some sort of international feeder system? Idk I have no clue to be honest 

4 days ago
12/23/02

Another stupid fucking app most likely

4 days ago
1/8/04
ChimpFL - 

Another stupid fucking app most likely

Or new uniform colors.
4 days ago
3/25/19
TerrySilver -
HighInsideLegKick -

That's an interesting thought. But how would they go about that? Get a bunch of the smaller shows to work together?

I was thinking maybe they're finally doing one of those huge soccer stadiums? But I don't think that's exactly ground breaking. I really have no idea. Probably gonna be some bullshit tho. Last time he was using hyperbole like this was when he unveiled the Reebok deal lol

4 days ago
10/9/10
HighInsideLegKick -
TerrySilver -
HighInsideLegKick -

That's an interesting thought. But how would they go about that? Get a bunch of the smaller shows to work together?

I was thinking maybe they're finally doing one of those huge soccer stadiums? But I don't think that's exactly ground breaking. I really have no idea. Probably gonna be some bullshit tho. Last time he was using hyperbole like this was when he unveiled the Reebok deal lol

I hope it's not a feeder league. I wish the UFC would just get out of talent development business. It was better when other organizations built up these guys and by the time they went to the UFC they had 10-15 fights against decent competition.

Now the UFC has over 500 fighters and scouts talent on TUF and DWTNCS. These days they are signing fighters with less than 10 fights regularly. Then they match up these "prospects" (which is a completely misused term and now just means young fighter) with either other "prospects" who already have some decent UFC experience, or a UFC veteran that's fought the who's who in the sport.

Said fighter loses and gets thrown to the wolves, never gets an easier fight to acclimate to this high level of MMA. They take a few bad losses and end up being released, without getting a proper chance to fight incremental competition so they can improve in moderation. 

The UFC does not know how to "build talent" at all - I wish they would stop destroying young fighters, and just go back to promoting their fighters, building stars. Leave that to places like LFA, Bellator, KOTC, etc....

These shows exist for that reason. 

4 days ago
5/30/15

The next season of The Ultimate Fighter

4 days ago
1/1/01

Pretty sure everyone so far is correct.

International feeder system/limitless seasons of TUF via global expansion of the UFCPI concept. 

They’re re going to build UFC campuses and arenas all over the world basically.

4 days ago
11/24/13

Zuffa boxing

4 days ago
1/1/01
public axing of 200 fighters from the roster.

I would approve.
4 days ago
10/9/10
RKing85 - public axing of 200 fighters from the roster.

I would approve.

With all due respect to the fighters please let this be true. 

I want the UFC to go back to 12-16 events per year. 

4 days ago
10/9/10
multiculturaljoseph -

Pretty sure everyone so far is correct.

International feeder system/limitless seasons of TUF via global expansion of the UFCPI concept. 

They’re re going to build UFC campuses and arenas all over the world basically.

Disgusting 

4 days ago
1/1/01

Battleship 

4 days ago
8/26/11

Steroid FC!!!

Edited: 4 days ago
6/17/16

His own limited edition boxercise boxed set, complete with egg-shell white monogrammed DFW sweatband and leg warmers.

4 days ago
8/13/13

Compulsory for Woman fighter's to wear a horsetail butt plug in the cage

4 days ago
12/7/14

the long-awaited hamburger counterpart to the UFC hot dog stamp available online and at fine retailers this summer!

4 days ago
7/31/09

An ultimate fighter series to compete to get on the ultimate fighter for a shot at the previous ultimate fighter winner.

Boom!

4 days ago
8/5/13
Boom Boom Mancino -

the long-awaited hamburger counterpart to the UFC hot dog stamp available online and at fine retailers this summer!

Hotdog brand bro. 

4 days ago
9/24/18
It will probably have something to do with all the new PI's they're building. They'll have them in Mexico, China and a few other places I believe. They'll do TUF seasons there locally and have the fights at the PI centres.
4 days ago
10/5/17
Jones right nostril - It will probably have something to do with all the new PI's they're building. They'll have them in Mexico, China and a few other places I believe. They'll do TUF seasons there locally and have the fights at the PI centres.

This and start kickboxing and boxing shows. 

4 days ago
2/22/13

Bum Fights: The Return

4 days ago
2/22/13

In all seriousness - have these clowns ever heard the phrase ‘less is more’?