OtherGround Forums Where’s McSurly??? No spins lately?

5/17/19 10:19 AM
4/29/09
STD Machine -

There is another member we should check on. He was the private investigator out of Denver I think. I can't think of his SN for the life of me. 

He got sick as well

Something Rockwell? 

5/17/19 10:42 AM
1/13/11
dougie -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Fuck you Sak! Hope McSurly is ok

I can’t wait to droop my balls onto your eyes like some new age reguvinating eye mask!  I just can’t decide if I want my asshole or pecker on your forehead. Minus well be the Hindu browneye, yup, it’s been decided!

That move is called  "Arabian Goggles". 

- black Doug

Thank you!

i can’t wait to put the Arabian Goggles on good old Smiffy!

5/17/19 10:44 AM
1/13/11
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
STD Machine -

There is another member we should check on. He was the private investigator out of Denver I think. I can't think of his SN for the life of me. 

He got sick as well

Something Rockwell? 

Rockstar westfall?  Something like that?  He’s sick to?  Fuck man, I’m wondering if this place is the jump off point, is it catchy through the app or some shit? I bet it’s the ads, I’ll never go mud again if that’s the case. 

5/17/19 12:37 PM
1/13/11

TTT for our forum brother. 

5/17/19 12:43 PM
12/7/06

TTT

5/17/19 12:45 PM
4/29/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
STD Machine -

He got sick as well

Something Rockwell? 

Rockstar westfall?  Something like that?  He’s sick to?  Fuck man, I’m wondering if this place is the jump off point, is it catchy through the app or some shit? I bet it’s the ads, I’ll never go mud again if that’s the case. 

That's who I was thinking of 

5/17/19 1:17 PM
9/19/04
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
STD Machine -

He got sick as well

Something Rockwell? 

I'll have to log on and look at my friends list and get back to you guys

5/17/19 1:18 PM
9/19/04

It's GOREILLAMAN i think

5/17/19 1:45 PM
1/13/11
STD Machine -

It's GOREILLAMAN i think

That’s another name I haven’t seen in a while, fuck!  

We should start a “fighting life” thread, anyone who’s battling something in this life can post and as you can see there are more than a few of us who would share some encouragement or an ear to listen. I’ve got jokes 90% of the time, I’ll share those as well as words of encouragement and as my name implies I’ll always listen, I don’t have a choice, I’m a fucking ear FFS. 

McSurly you fucking fuck!  There’s more than 2 spin threads on the front page! You’ve got work to do!

5/17/19 1:51 PM
3/13/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
STD Machine -

It's GOREILLAMAN i think

We should start a “fighting life” thread, anyone who’s battling something in this life can post and as you can see there are more than a few of us who would share some encouragement or an ear to listen. I’ve got jokes 90% of the time, I’ll share those as well as words of encouragement and as my name implies I’ll always listen, I don’t have a choice, I’m a fucking ear FFS. 

McSurly you fucking fuck!  There’s more than 2 spin threads on the front page! You’ve got work to do!

Starting the ‘fighting for life?’ Thread is a very good idea. 1st post should try and edit , if possible, to add new names to a list as things/people will get drowned out by the outpouring of positivity this place can generate when its own are in that fight. 

Solid idea sir

5/17/19 5:17 PM
12/22/10
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dougie -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I can’t wait to droop my balls onto your eyes like some new age reguvinating eye mask!  I just can’t decide if I want my asshole or pecker on your forehead. Minus well be the Hindu browneye, yup, it’s been decided!

- black Doug

Thank you!

You're welcome!

- black Doug

5/17/19 5:29 PM
4/29/09
STD Machine -

It's GOREILLAMAN i think

Ah shit

5/17/19 10:57 PM
1/13/11
The_Pundits_Ghost -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
STD Machine -

It's GOREILLAMAN i think

Starting the ‘fighting for life?’ Thread is a very good idea. 1st post should try and edit , if possible, to add new names to a list as things/people will get drowned out by the outpouring of positivity this place can generate when its own are in that fight. 

Solid idea sir

I concur, I’ll make the thread. Thank you Pundit. 

5/18/19 12:04 AM
5/23/07
dougie - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dougie -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

- black Doug

Thank you!

You're welcome!

- black Doug

thank you black doug. looking forward to this
5/18/19 12:48 AM
12/22/10
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
dougie - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dougie -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

- black Doug

Thank you!

You're welcome!

- black Doug

thank you black doug. looking forward to this

I am too. 

It seems like it will be enjoyable for everyone involved. 

- black Doug

5/18/19 12:54 AM
5/4/14
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

You can’t stay in my campsite if you idiots pull this crap. 

5/18/19 2:06 AM
1/13/11
Straydog24 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Jealousy is unbecoming my friend, I can dot your eye as well.  

5/18/19 7:11 AM
3/16/15

McSurly has not logged in since March 22.  I just sent him a PM through this site, not sure if that will hit his email.

5/18/19 10:53 AM
5/23/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Straydog24 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Jealousy is unbecoming my friend, I can dot your eye as well.  

WELL WE WILL GET OUR OWN CAMPSITE THEN...FUCKING BUZZ KILLINGTON Stray will not stop this from happening NutSak!
5/18/19 11:30 AM
12/7/06
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

McSurly has not logged in since March 22.  I just sent him a PM through this site, not sure if that will hit his email.

Not good.  Anyone from the Chicago area know McSurly outside of this forum?

5/18/19 12:05 PM
3/16/15
LakerUp - 

I exchanged PMs with him but I never got his name.

5/18/19 1:32 PM
1/13/11

Hopefully we get some good news. 

5/18/19 5:29 PM
12/7/06
LakerUp - 

I exchanged PMs with him but I never got his name.

Same.  I know his first name, but nothing else.  TTT...hoping for the best.

5/18/19 5:46 PM
1/13/11

I wonder if Chicago Tom knows him or his full name. Just a stab in the dark though. 

5/18/19 6:57 PM
10/15/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I wonder if Chicago Tom knows him or his full name. Just a stab in the dark though. 

Unfortunately I don’t. We’ve chatted a few times but I don’t know that info.