OtherGround Forums Where’s McSurly??? No spins lately?

Edited: 5/20/19 12:28 PM
12/28/12
LakerUp -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
MMArijuana - 
youarewhatiswrong -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

quick google search and this is his High School I believe. A donation to their Library would seem like a good idea.

This or give cash to his parents.

The reason I would vote for a donation to the library of his hisgh school is because he formed a book club.  

That’s exactly my thinking on donating to his HS library. I don’t know the financial situation of his parents to know if they would need our help. 

I would say donate to his parents, with an accompanying suggestion that if the money will not make a difference in their lives that perhaps the local library could make better use of it.

Good idea

100% agreed

+1.  Would an accompanying MMA-related gift or MMA.tv plaque be something to consider?  His family listed MMA as a big part of his life in his obituary.  It would make the gift unique to our community.

Nice thought, but maybe he wouldn't have wanted his family to read his posts here? Just sayin’.

5/20/19 12:30 PM
12/13/09
Damn. RIP McSurly.
5/20/19 12:50 PM
3/5/14

RIP sir. 

5/20/19 1:02 PM
1/14/07
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Hey fellas, I just posted this in the last thread he made the day before he passed and wanted to add it here: It's been nearly 2 months since he's been gone and we just found out. It would be cool if we (the OG) could send something to his family...let them know there's a group of degenerates that miss him.

If you all want help sending condolences out to them I might be able to help

Yes please, we should send them something to let them know how much he meant to this place and to all of us. 

Ok, let’s try. Shoot me your email and we can chat tomorrow if you’d like.

PM sent. 

Thank you!

Thank you. Just replied, brotha.

I'm in if anyone can pm me. 

5/20/19 1:07 PM
11/19/05

This took the wind out of me.  RIP Brother!  PM me when you figure out how to contribute. Or I'll wait for the links here. 

:(

5/21/19 10:33 PM
12/7/06
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Hey fellas, I just posted this in the last thread he made the day before he passed and wanted to add it here: It's been nearly 2 months since he's been gone and we just found out. It would be cool if we (the OG) could send something to his family...let them know there's a group of degenerates that miss him.

Yes please, we should send them something to let them know how much he meant to this place and to all of us. 

PM sent. 

Thank you!

Hi, any updates?

5/22/19 9:37 AM
1/13/11
LakerUp -
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Elias Cepeda -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Elias Cepeda -

PM sent. 

Thank you!

Hi, any updates?

I’m emailing with Elias, he’s going to reach out to the family and let them know we want to honor their son and brother. I’ll let you guys know as soon as I hear back from him. 

6/5/19 8:15 PM
5/23/07
ttt
6/6/19 1:02 AM
1/13/11

I sent Elias an email tonight, he is going to reach out again. We are trying, it’s just slow going. 

We will forever ban all spins, you are gone but not forgotten, goodnight brother.