UnderGround Forums Whitey Bulger gave Dana White Tinnitus??

11 days ago
5/26/14

Starts at 5:15

I’ve obviously heard the talks of Whitey “running” Dana White out of Boston.

In this clip Rogan says Whitey’s guys beat Dana so bad they caused the tinnitus he now suffers from.  

Has this been said before?  Never heard of this beating.

11 days ago
3/21/12
Dana says a lot of things...
11 days ago
9/7/04

The legend grows.   

11 days ago
5/26/14
MMA Playwright -

The legend grows.   

Right??

Have you ever heard the story fluffed up to this level?  This is the first time I heard of an actual beating.

11 days ago
8/28/14

When Dana was in the podcast he mentioned he was beat up by some guys at a Boston bar but never said it they were connected. 

11 days ago
11/24/11
Gancho Al Hígado -

When Dana was in the podcast he mentioned he was beat up by some guys at a Boston bar but never said it they were connected. 

11 days ago
5/26/14
xsrg95 -
Gancho Al Hígado -

This is it. Dana must have told Joe this beating was connected to Bulger.

a 20min beating does sound a bit.....mob like.  

11 days ago
11/18/09

He says the guys are from Charlestown in that vid above. Almost all whiteys guys were from Southie, and the only two names I’ve ever heard Dana say about this growing tale were Kevin Weeks and Paul Moore. Both Southie. 

11 days ago
4/19/17

Sub

11 days ago
3/15/10

Dana told this story like 10 years ago.

It was what later lead to his Meniere’s.

11 days ago
5/26/14
Steven McTowelie -

I’ve always heard the story of him being chased out of boston.

I just didn’t know the chase included an epic ass beating that resulted in hearing loss and ringing of the ears.  Did he mention the beating 10 years ago?  Maybe I just missed it.

Edited: 11 days ago
10/20/10
PhillyFights -

He says the guys are from Charlestown in that vid above. Almost all whiteys guys were from Southie, and the only two names I’ve ever heard Dana say about this growing tale were Kevin Weeks and Paul Moore. Both Southie. 

Joe has been known to the muddle the facts on occasion. 

11 days ago
3/15/10
0hi0direct -
Steven McTowelie -

I’ve always heard the story of him being chased out of boston.

I just didn’t know the chase included an epic ass beating that resulted in hearing loss and ringing of the ears.  Did he mention the beating 10 years ago?  Maybe I just missed it.

He 100% did mention it.

Around same time he had all his issues with Meniere’s.

11 days ago
3/15/10

I used some hyperbole but it was told by him at least 5 years ago according to this:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/651872/UFC-MMA-news-Dana-White-head-injury-CTE-Menieres-Disease-video

10 days ago
5/26/14
Steven McTowelie -

I used some hyperbole but it was told by him at least 5 years ago according to this:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/651872/UFC-MMA-news-Dana-White-head-injury-CTE-Menieres-Disease-video

I'm with you.  What im trying to say was this the first time ive heard the beating being related to bulgers guys chasing him out of Boston. 

10 days ago
3/15/10
0hi0direct -
Steven McTowelie -

I'm with you.  What im trying to say was this the first time ive heard the beating being related to bulgers guys chasing him out of Boston. 

Fair enough.

Was always my understanding of it.

10 days ago
10/29/12

Just saw this clip - Schaub calls bullshit, but then also claims he's seen video of Whitey Bulger's murder - has anyone else seen the surveillance footage? I can't find it anywhere. It's all in the first 1:30 of the vid.

10 days ago
7/27/04

Oops,I thought this was the story about the chick that made him and Mayhem Eskimo brothers but gave Dana the clap

10 days ago
10/10/18
EKPOGI -

Oops,I thought this was the story about the chick that made him and Mayhem Eskimo brothers but gave Dana the clap

I would look Iike the here more!!!

9 days ago
3/14/08

Dana said his studio wasn’t boxersizing, boxing workouts. The pictures should it to be in fact boxersizing lmao.

9 days ago
3/16/18
Ghost Of Don Logan -

Just saw this clip - Schaub calls bullshit, but then also claims he's seen video of Whitey Bulger's murder - has anyone else seen the surveillance footage? I can't find it anywhere. It's all in the first 1:30 of the vid.

I’m sure Schaub is a nice guy but he is so god awful to listen to. The fucking geek thinks he is the coolest dude out there and he is just a fucking nerd. He talks like he knows everything.

He is the definition of cring 

9 days ago
3/16/18

And Dana’s story is such BS like everyone is saying. “Twenty minutes. Literally”. SHUT THE FUCK UP!  

No one gets beat by multiple guys for twenty minutes. You would be dead within 3 dude. I’m sure his dumb ass got jumped and beat on for a minute or two and it felt like twenty but to keep with the “literally twenty minutes” stuff is just BS. No one on earth believes you bro. 

9 days ago
4/27/07

Oldie But Goodie

9 days ago
7/27/04
omnigath -
EKPOGI -

I would look Iike the here more!!!

Rememba that diry girl of mine that gave you the clap and caused you marital probrems @danawhite? I hit it that weekend but wore a rubba haa

https://twitter.com/mayhemmiller/status/519739576173088768

9 days ago
10/29/12
Real Muthaphuckkin G -
Ghost Of Don Logan -

I’m sure Schaub is a nice guy but he is so god awful to listen to. The fucking geek thinks he is the coolest dude out there and he is just a fucking nerd. He talks like he knows everything.

He is the definition of cring 

I agree completely - dude is corny as fuck and talks a lot about shit he doesn't know, but still pretty crazy to claim you've seen footage that hasn't been released publicly. I wonder what the thought process is there - seems like compulsive liar behavior.