UnderGround Forums Whittaker was kicked out of WW

4/18/19 10:43 PM
12/29/10

Lol the guy says he would have a go and people give him shit for saying he would try . He didn't even say he would win. Some people just look to bring others down.

4/18/19 10:44 PM
3/17/17
danybayamon23 - 
Sage Northcock - You can tell a lot about someone by the asinine things they get upset about.

Imagine getting this triggered over someone displaying confidence *(without arrogance).

I’m triggered? Ok bud

Seems like you’re the one that’s upset over a simple post. In that case everyone stop posting because we’re all triggered according to this pansy

You do actually seem upset that i said that. You seem easily triggered bro.
4/18/19 10:50 PM
1/30/16
Sage Northcock -
danybayamon23 - 
Sage Northcock - You can tell a lot about someone by the asinine things they get upset about.

Imagine getting this triggered over someone displaying confidence *(without arrogance).

I’m triggered? Ok bud

Seems like you’re the one that’s upset over a simple post. In that case everyone stop posting because we’re all triggered according to this pansy

You do actually seem upset that I said that. You seem easily triggered mam

4/19/19 1:19 AM
10/12/13
WATHUNT -
PelosiesPanties -
We Are All One Mean Species -
PelosiesPanties - 

He should ride under the radar considering the absolute beatdowns he took from Romero. That decision was an enormous gift and he should be grateful and forget about LHW. 

He went ten rounds with Yoel. He won two decisions. He did get beat up in the second fight... and survived to win a decision, however close it was.

I dont think thats an indictment on Whittaker. In fact, it gives him room to talk.

That's the thing, it wasn't close at all! 

Whittaker won 3 rounds in that fight at best for Yoel it could of been draw because of a 10-8 round. Whittaker also broke his hand early in the fight

Didn't Yoel also miss weight?

4/19/19 3:23 AM
10/25/14
Jimmy Recard -
WATHUNT -
PelosiesPanties -
We Are All One Mean Species -
PelosiesPanties - 

He should ride under the radar considering the absolute beatdowns he took from Romero. That decision was an enormous gift and he should be grateful and forget about LHW. 

He went ten rounds with Yoel. He won two decisions. He did get beat up in the second fight... and survived to win a decision, however close it was.

I dont think thats an indictment on Whittaker. In fact, it gives him room to talk.

That's the thing, it wasn't close at all! 

Whittaker won 3 rounds in that fight at best for Yoel it could of been draw because of a 10-8 round. Whittaker also broke his hand early in the fight

Didn't Yoel also miss weight?

He did indeed

4/19/19 3:23 AM
5/14/11

That was 5 years ago, and that would make him 23 years old. Very early in his career. Wonder boy is a headache for anyone, he’s one of the best. 

You learn a lot in 5 years, and Robert has shown it. 

Could he beat Jones? Tough ask. Many have tried, many have failed. If Robert has that belief, he’s won half the battle. 

4/19/19 3:51 AM
12/29/10

Pretty sure Rumble wasn't a great welterweight either lol 

4/19/19 7:02 AM
9/15/15

I'm fairly sure I remember an interview with I think submission radio where he days he went blind during the weight cut for the wonderboy fight. 

4/19/19 7:31 AM
9/24/12
Stin -
BigTedBear -

Bobby Knuckles with the balls to believe in himself doesn't make him an asshole.

This would be kind of ironic Jones beats all these great guys then his first real loss comes to a smaller guy from 185 weird shit does happen in MMA.

JBJ did get arm barred quite badly by an aging competitor from the weight class below. 

You mean trt Vitor that everyone was scare of?

4/19/19 11:32 AM
1/30/16
SFCFTT -

I'm fairly sure I remember an interview with I think submission radio where he days he went blind during the weight cut for the wonderboy fight. 

This guy has gone blind, broken hands, torn knees, cracked his skull, spinal - you name it and win or lose it has happened to him

4/19/19 11:38 AM
6/2/04
Stin - 
BigTedBear -

Bobby Knuckles with the balls to believe in himself doesn't make him an asshole.

This would be kind of ironic Jones beats all these great guys then his first real loss comes to a smaller guy from 185 weird shit does happen in MMA.

JBJ did get arm barred quite badly by an aging competitor from the weight class below. 

Not exactly...that was prime TRT Vitor, and he KO'd Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo in his next 3 fights before getting off the sauce.
4/19/19 4:11 PM
7/10/02
Snakey89 - 

Lol the guy says he would have a go and people give him shit for saying he would try . He didn't even say he would win. Some people just look to bring others down.

This! WTF

And I am a huge Romero fan.

Whittaker is as respectful as can be vs JBJ. And what's wrong for having balls?

4/19/19 4:23 PM
2/13/16
Liyon -
Darth Potato - 

You know one thing i gotta say Connor did good for the sport... guys aren’t afraid to move up and challenge the champ at the next weight class anymore.  Before that it was tons of negotiations about what weight it would be at etc.. now guys are just like fuck it I’ll move up and fight.

To be fair, the double-champ thing wasn't allowed by management pre-Conor. Otherwise, we would have seen Aldo/Pettis, for starters.

Also, Anderson would have easily challenged any LHW champ pre-JBJ if Machida hadn't won the title.

True... however it was also connor who made the ufc start allowing it. 

Not sure whatever happened to the Aldo/Pettis fight.  IIRC, Pettis was in line for a shot at 155 but there was a log jam there and then they offered him the 145 fight with Aldo.  Don’t think it was every a 145 champ vs 155 champ fight. 

4/20/19 5:28 AM
10/5/12
danybayamon23 -
Sage Northcock -
danybayamon23 - 

I’m triggered? Ok bud

This is the most pathetic comeback I've ever seen. You created a narrative to degrade a champion and then tried the same defense as every 5 year old. Lol.

4/20/19 6:36 AM
12/19/18
cawkgobbler -
danybayamon23 -
Sage Northcock -
danybayamon23 - 

I’m triggered? Ok bud

This is the most pathetic comeback I've ever seen. You created a narrative to degrade a champion and then tried the same defense as every 5 year old. Lol.

Agreed - I had to read it twice and then I was like - that fag’s gay AF

Bobby is the fucken man -he would make it a fight against jones and most of the fags in this thread aren’t man enough to hold his drink 

4/20/19 7:35 AM
12/9/05
TheRealFOF - 

New scoring Yoel won, even with the old scoring he won (in my opinon) I think they should run it back. 

IIRC, Yoel screwed himself by being Yoel and not doing much for half the fight. Whittaker cleanly won 2 rounds, edged out one of the final 3 rounds, and cleanly lost 2 rounds.

One of Yoel's issues was he was accumulating most of his strikes in a very short time period in the clinch/ground. Then you'd have long periods on the feet where Whittaker seemingly was 'in control'.

Idk, have to rewatch, but yeah with the new rules you could very well score that fight a draw or win for Yoel.
4/20/19 5:55 PM
1/17/03
I agree with OP
4/20/19 6:34 PM
11/19/06
omnigath -

Weidman never beat Silva either. 

It doesn't matter how you scored shit. At the end of the day in the record books it will show a 0 next to Yoel's name. 

He should be talking & thinking about The Sausage Bender first & not talking about JBJ. 

Yeah you’re right he didn’t beat Silva. He stole his fucking soul.

4/20/19 6:36 PM
3/13/02

I hate hearing about weight cuts!  Holloway and McGregor dominated their divisions at their “malnourished” weight.  Whittaker was not as successful at 170lbs.  End of story. Weight had nothing to do with it. 

4/20/19 6:44 PM
11/19/06
mijo -

I hate hearing about weight cuts!  Holloway and McGregor dominated their divisions at their “malnourished” weight.  Whittaker was not as successful at 170lbs.  End of story. Weight had nothing to do with it. 

Anthony Johnson is a good example of success after the cut. Dude jumped 2 weight classes and cleaned house on everybody. Other than DC lol.

4/20/19 7:25 PM
12/19/18
Erik Apple - I agree with OP

A never been talking shit about a world champion- ok I’ll take that with a pinch of salt..

Edited: 4/20/19 9:34 PM
1/17/03
PitchBlack -
Erik Apple - I agree with OP

A never been talking shit about a world champion- ok I’ll take that with a pinch of salt..

Lol. Wow. A whole 59 posts and u think your cute! 

4/20/19 10:32 PM
1/30/16
PitchBlack -
cawkgobbler -
danybayamon23 -
Sage Northcock -
danybayamon23 - 

I’m triggered? Ok bud

Agreed - I had to read it twice and then I was like - that fag’s gay AF

Bobby is the fucken man -he would make it a fight against jones and most of the fags in this thread aren’t man enough to hold his drink 

Most non-fighters aren’t man enough to hold a fighter’s drink huh

You walk around dropping this high level knowledge all day, just,enlightening the world or do you reserve these gems for the forums?

4/20/19 10:36 PM
1/30/16
cawkgobbler -
danybayamon23 -
Sage Northcock -
danybayamon23 - 

I’m triggered? Ok bud

Coming from a cock gobbler this is really hurtful.

4/20/19 10:36 PM
10/1/11

No chance against Bones.