UnderGround Forums Why Masvidal is a thug & Rogan,Dana,Ariel=cowards

9 days ago
1/1/01

After Jorge Masvidal continued to strike a clearly unconscious and seizing Ben Askren, much of the mma world including Dana White, Ariel Helwani, and Joe Rogan refused to condemn his actions. A discussion of psychopathic traits and our moral compass ensues. Please like, share and most importantly subscribe, thank you. Unless you're a POS. Then please, don't bother.
9 days ago
1/24/16

Good video, couldnt agree more with the points made. Masvidal is a thug and a piece of shit. Prepare for the retard army to rip this message apart though.

9 days ago
1/24/16

The saddest part is the support for this kind of behavior. 

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01
dinkledorf - 

Good video, couldnt agree more with the points made. Masvidal is a thug and a piece of shit. Prepare for the retard army to rip this message apart though.

Thanks, appreciate it. If you'd like to subscribe, I'll have Mario Sperry and some others up within the next few weeks or so. Yes, I'm sure they're coming.
9 days ago
1/1/01
dinkledorf - 

The saddest part is the support for this kind of behavior. 

Definitely agree.
9 days ago
7/25/04

Did you two love birds forget it’s fighting??? He hit him till the ref pulled him off be mad at the ref or your parents they are  probally more at fault.

9 days ago
12/28/04

Agreed. Thought at the time it was a total dick move. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
point312 - 

Did you two love birds forget it’s fighting??? He hit him till the ref pulled him off be mad at the ref or your parents they are  probally more at fault.

watch the video. All your confusion is answered.
9 days ago
1/1/01
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Agreed. Thought at the time it was a total dick move. 

A rare voice of reason on the UG.
9 days ago
5/11/05

Askren came back from being KOd to end up winning against Lawler. 

Thats a guy you keep punching.

stop being pussies or watch women’s World Cup soccer instead

9 days ago
1/1/01
grandchampion - 

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.
9 days ago
8/8/18

You should tell him he's a coward. 

It wasn't that bad, move on. 

9 days ago
5/11/05
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.

I’m not watching liking sharing or subscribing to your crybaby YouTube bullshit troll for clicks somewhere else 

9 days ago
1/1/01
grandchampion - 
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

I’m not watching liking sharing or subscribing to your crybaby YouTube bullshit troll for clicks somewhere else 

Great, fuck off my thread then.
9 days ago
1/1/01
grandchampion - 
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

Holy Smokes GC you seem angry.. lol

I think there's some middle ground here, Ben was unconscious no question. In the past other fighters that have knocked out an opponent and have recognized that the fighter was out have walked away... some not (Hendo/Bisping). I think that to protect fighters and where possible there needs to be caution, Ben wasn't getting up from that collision no one questions that he could have approached taken a dominant position in the event that Ben did come back to life or until the ref called/stopped the fight. This isn't about being a pussy or a crybaby it's about evolving this sport to ensure that we don't have a plethora of people with long lasting neurological damage.

At least entertain another way of thinking or some critical analysis into problem solving it might help you navigate life brother

Good post OP, GC I have no ill will to you hope you can appreciate that there may be room for improvement for the safety of fighters.
9 days ago
1/1/01
MARKUS63 - 
grandchampion - 
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

Holy Smokes GC you seem angry.. lol

I think there's some middle ground here, Ben was unconscious no question. In the past other fighters that have knocked out an opponent and have recognized that the fighter was out have walked away... some not (Hendo/Bisping). I think that to protect fighters and where possible there needs to be caution, Ben wasn't getting up from that collision no one questions that he could have approached taken a dominant position in the event that Ben did come back to life or until the ref called/stopped the fight. This isn't about being a pussy or a crybaby it's about evolving this sport to ensure that we don't have a plethora of people with long lasting neurological damage.

At least entertain another way of thinking or some critical analysis into problem solving it might help you navigate life brother

Good post OP, GC I have no ill will to you hope you can appreciate that there may be room for improvement for the safety of fighters.

Thanks, appreciate it.
9 days ago
2/13/16

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

9 days ago
7/24/12

I don't support thug behavior in the real world. This is fucking CAGE FIGHTING. You can call it MMA all you want. It's a savage fight til submission or unconsciousness.

A fucking wrestler gets into fighting, dry humps every single opponent and runs his mouth for 10 years about how everyone is garbage. Then he fights a dude who is a crazy motherfucker and all these pussies cry about fair play. 

Shut the fuck up and go away.

1/1/01
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 

I don't support thug behavior in the real world. This is fucking CAGE FIGHTING. You can call it MMA all you want. It's a savage fight til submission or unconsciousness.

A fucking wrestler gets into fighting, dry humps every single opponent and runs his mouth for 10 years about how everyone is garbage. Then he fights a dude who is a crazy motherfucker and all these pussies cry about fair play. 

News flash retard: Cage fighting exists within the real world. Beating an unconscious opponent in the cage has the same effect as beating an unconscious person anywhere fucking else.
9 days ago
9/15/14
Darth Potato -

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

This. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
jlondo - 
Darth Potato -

This. 

So just because Ben has chosen not to play the victim we shouldn't talk about how stupid it is to permit and even celebrate the beating of unconscious opponents in the UFC? No future fights coming up where this issue would be relevant? No need to hash this out? Gotcha. Don't start crying then if a fighter dies or becomes a vegetable and states start banning it again.
9 days ago
7/24/12
FatBuddha -

News flash retard: Cage fighting exists within the real world. Beating an unconscious opponent in the cage has the same effect as beating an unconscious person anywhere fucking else.

Wow, and you call me a retard? Hey idiot, an MMA fight is a legal fight that involves consenting parties that are getting paid. That's not the real world.

Masvidal broke ZERO rules in that fight, nothing he did was thug behavior. Every strike was legal and the instant the ref touched him, he backed off. Everything he did was within the rules of the organized fight which doesn't exist in the real world. 

In the real world, there's no ref and Ben keeps getting hit until Jorge feels like it or someone else pulls him off.

9 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha -

Wow, and you call me a retard? Hey idiot, an MMA fight is a legal fight that involves consenting parties that are getting paid. That's not the real world.

Masvidal broke ZERO rules in that fight, nothing he did was thug behavior. Every strike was legal and the instant the ref touched him, he backed off. Everything he did was within the rules of the organized fight which doesn't exist in the real world. 

In the real world, there's no ref and Ben keeps getting hit until Jorge feels like it or someone else pulls him off.

Lol. Wow, what a confused and nonsensical "argument" you have. You first argued that it should be permitted because "cage fighting" is so "SAVAGE" and then are saying it's less "savage" than the real world. Surely even you can grasp that damage to an unconscious person can still have real world consequences even if it's conducted within your "savage cage fighting"
9 days ago
1/24/16
Darth Potato -

Not what this is about

7/24/12
FatBuddha -
FatBuddha -

Lol. Wow, what a confused and nonsensical "argument" you have. You first argued that it should be permitted because "cage fighting" is so "SAVAGE" and then are saying it's less "savage" than the real world. Surely even you can grasp that damage to an unconscious person can still have real world consequences even if it's conducted within your "savage cage fighting"

1. Fact- Cage Fighting aka MMA is a savage "sport" with willing participants who know the risks involved.

2. Fact- The real world is in fact much more savage where thug behavior is rampant.

3. Permitted? He broke ZERO RULES. You can't police morality inside of a savage fight. There are rules and he broke none of them. 

This isn't a wrestling match, a karate tournament or even a boxing fight. If you don't like it, don't fucking watch.