UnderGround Forums Why Masvidal is a thug & Rogan,Dana,Ariel=cowards

6 days ago
2/8/08
I agree Masvidal is an idiot, but I felt that way before the fight.

I agree Askren deserved the mocking following the KO, but the extra punches were unnecessary.

In the Ref's defense, that KO happened quick. He couldnt have got there any faster.

I look forward to seeing Masvidal getting KO'd. Karma happens.
6 days ago
7/20/10

Is Dan Henderson a thug for doing exactly the same thing?

6 days ago
3/29/19

Dont you have a fleshlight to breastfeed or some shit?

6 days ago
10/1/03

hanging on the rim?

Edited: 5 days ago
1/9/11

Holy fuck.. Some of this pussified shit in this video is asinine. 

Are we really having a debate? No, you are bitching and whining, you a fan and absolutely nothing more. 

Hitting a five year old? What the fuck!? Did a five year old sign a contract to fight, did he talk shit to get the other guy to sign. Did a kid say all of the other things recorded and posted on the internet that he said of Masvidal? No, a grown-ass former 2x champ did. 

Excuses? Who the fuck brought up a society without empathy? What a dumb bitch in this video. Who cares about what dumb shit this guy read during his latest bought with depression.

"...for the love of God if we cant draw the line and actually beating an unconscious seizing opponent, then, you know maybe this sport of Mixed Martial Arts should go away then if we can't draw lines like that?

Bahahaha you can't make this shit up.

I have yet to hear one fighter complain who received extra shots after the knockout, before the ref steps in.. Yet Ben Askren gets KTFO'd like the dumb bitch he is and all of the Pussies crawl out of the woodwork. 

Ahh, there it is, the what-ifs: Words pussies live by. 

"What-if the ref slips and breaks his ankle, heart attack or seizes or feinted, then he can't come in and stop the fight." 

And in your same chain of non-logic because of those reasons we are okay as a society to watch the fighter relentlessly beat the unconscious guy to death!? LMAO

Did this guy practice this speech in front of his dog, Spot's over there just nodding away in approval and this guy is thinking he sounds Smart AF? Why not post this tirade? I honestly couldn't make it through the rest. Whose fucking video is this? I mean god damn, this guy has no expertise in anything and he wants to tell us we are wrong in enjoying #InstantKarma

6 days ago
9/15/14
FatBuddha -
jlondo - 
Darth Potato -

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

This. 

So just because Ben has chosen not to play the victim we shouldn't talk about how stupid it is to permit and even celebrate the beating of unconscious opponents in the UFC? No future fights coming up where this issue would be relevant? No need to hash this out? Gotcha. Don't start crying then if a fighter dies or becomes a vegetable and states start banning it again.

You are acting like Jorge was relentlessly beating Ben for en extended period of time after he was ko’d on the mat. It was 2 extra punches he threw before the ref stopped it. And, like many have mentioned, fighters fight until the ref steps in.

“No future fights coming up where this issue would be relevant?” Which fight(s) are you referring to where beating on an unconscious opponent is going to be relevant?

6 days ago
1/3/11

I don't disagree with you OP however I think masvidal dropped those last couple of shots in the heat of battle. However I think he ran with it afterwards claiming disrespect by askren that's why he threw those punches.

6 days ago
2/13/16
jlondo -
FatBuddha -
jlondo - 
Darth Potato -

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

This. 

So just because Ben has chosen not to play the victim we shouldn't talk about how stupid it is to permit and even celebrate the beating of unconscious opponents in the UFC? No future fights coming up where this issue would be relevant? No need to hash this out? Gotcha. Don't start crying then if a fighter dies or becomes a vegetable and states start banning it again.

You are acting like Jorge was relentlessly beating Ben for en extended period of time after he was ko’d on the mat. It was 2 extra punches he threw before the ref stopped it. And, like many have mentioned, fighters fight until the ref steps in.

“No future fights coming up where this issue would be relevant?” Which fight(s) are you referring to where beating on an unconscious opponent is going to be relevant?

Fucking THIS.

He hit Ben a total of THREE FUCKING TIMES in the entire fight including while Ben was conscious.  THREE!  He ran at him connected and went until the ref told him to stop.  

Saying things like oh I would’ve kept hitting him, is just shit talk after the fact, much like when dan Henderson said after the bisping fight “oh i knew he was out but that extra one was to shut him up”.  

Is dan Henderson a classless thug for that comment?

im not even a fan of masvidal and conversely I’m a huge hendo fan, but the double standard from you the cunts on here is ridiculous.  

6 days ago
2/13/16
Ringworm74 -

I don't disagree with you OP however I think masvidal dropped those last couple of shots in the heat of battle. However I think he ran with it afterwards claiming disrespect by askren that's why he threw those punches.

^my thoughts exactly.

6 days ago
1/1/01

it is real simple, if Jorge didn't know Ben was out the strikes would be part of the fight

But Masvidal already said he knew Ben was out yet kept punching a man that was unable to defend himself

That is no different than a guy on the street who continues to hit someone who is knocked out

Jorge has no thought of trying to protect his fellow fighters

Take someone like Lawrence Taylor, probably one of the meanest and hard hitting football players ever, yet when he broke Joe Theisman's leg he first thought was of his safety and called for medical help

You can hate someone and still not want to bring actual real harm to them. Masvidal showed he has no concern for other fighters safety. If you are fine with that in a sport well ok then

6 days ago
10/26/05

Chess. Go watch that. This isn't the sport for you. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Masvidal's trash talk was no match for Ben's.
He was insecure.

That's why he trashed talked Ben while he was unconscious.

Coward.

But that's a thug for you.

And f@ck POS Capeda for being an apologist.
6 days ago
1/9/11
Souljacker -

it is real simple, if Jorge didn't know Ben was out the strikes would be part of the fight

But Masvidal already said he knew Ben was out yet kept punching a man that was unable to defend himself

That is no different than a guy on the street who continues to hit someone who is knocked out

Take someone like Lawrence Taylor, probably one of the meanest and hard hitting football players ever, yet when he broke Joe Theisman's leg he first thought was of his safety and called for medical help

You can hate someone and still not want to bring actual real harm to them. Masvidal showed he has no concern for other fighters safety. If you are fine with that in a sport well ok then

it is real simple, if Dan didn't know Bisping was out the strikes would be part of the fight

But Henderson already said he knew Mike was out yet flying superman punched a man that was unable to defend himself

Dan has no thought of trying to protect his fellow fighters

You can hate someone and still not want to bring actual real harm to them. Henderson showed he has no concern for other fighters safety. If you are fine with that in a sport well ok then

Fuck'n Hell, I'm still all for that memorable day in Vegas. The TUF shit talking lead-up videos, Mike going left, Hendo's H-Bomb, the flying Superman Punch and the “oh i knew he was out but that extra one was to shut him up” (quoted from above, thanks Darth Potato). Dan was the man that night. Made In Americe, For America! LMAO seriously though, it was the most talked about fight after the card behind Brock and Mir 2. 

6 days ago
11/20/09
At first it was slightly annoying how butthurt you are. Seeing how upset you Still are, is entertaining at this point. Cry more on video lol
5 days ago
11/10/18
grandchampion -

Askren came back from being KOd to end up winning against Lawler. 

Thats a guy you keep punching.

stop being pussies or watch women’s World Cup soccer instead

I agree. It’s become obvious over the years that most “fans” can’t handle real fighting and most of the posters here have never even sniffed physical confrontation, let alone been in actual fights. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
tenchu - Masvidal's trash talk was no match for Ben's.
He was insecure.

Coward.

You know that the point in the UFC is fighting and not trash taking, right? Trash talking is sideshow meant to hype the fight and get under your opponents skin – hopefuly throw his focus off. That last part backfired for Askren. Gamemanship is part of the game but not the point in it. You can talk all you want but you have to prove it in the cage.

Askren wasn't able to back up his talk. Masvidal did his talking with his fists and knee. Sure he gloated afterwards, which is poor sportmanship but cowardly? Bet you wouldn't call him a coward to his face – and that's pretty cowardly. 

Maybe you were looking for the Ultimate Debating Championship and accidently stumbling on to this fight? 

5 days ago
5/14/08
Eskimo - 
grandchampion -

I agree. It’s become obvious over the years that most “fans” can’t handle real fighting and most of the posters here have never even sniffed physical confrontation, let alone been in actual fights. 

Yup

5 days ago
7/16/08

Lol

5 days ago
5/11/05
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.

I’m not watching liking sharing or subscribing to your crybaby YouTube bullshit troll for clicks somewhere else 

Great, fuck off my thread then.

You mean your troll for clicks?

You should be frozen for spamming us with your garbage

5 days ago
5/11/05
MARKUS63 -
grandchampion - 
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.

I’m not watching liking sharing or subscribing to your crybaby YouTube bullshit troll for clicks somewhere else 

Holy Smokes GC you seem angry.. lol

I think there's some middle ground here, Ben was unconscious no question. In the past other fighters that have knocked out an opponent and have recognized that the fighter was out have walked away... some not (Hendo/Bisping). I think that to protect fighters and where possible there needs to be caution, Ben wasn't getting up from that collision no one questions that he could have approached taken a dominant position in the event that Ben did come back to life or until the ref called/stopped the fight. This isn't about being a pussy or a crybaby it's about evolving this sport to ensure that we don't have a plethora of people with long lasting neurological damage.

At least entertain another way of thinking or some critical analysis into problem solving it might help you navigate life brother

Good post OP, GC I have no ill will to you hope you can appreciate that there may be room for improvement for the safety of fighters.

Not mad it’s just annoying, I almost watched the vid and then I realized he’s begging for likes shares and subscriptions.  

Madvidal did his fuckin job.

5 days ago
2/13/16
the_decimator -
Souljacker -

it is real simple, if Dan didn't know Bisping was out the strikes would be part of the fight

But Henderson already said he knew Mike was out yet flying superman punched a man that was unable to defend himself

Dan has no thought of trying to protect his fellow fighters

You can hate someone and still not want to bring actual real harm to them. Henderson showed he has no concern for other fighters safety. If you are fine with that in a sport well ok then

Fuck'n Hell, I'm still all for that memorable day in Vegas. The TUF shit talking lead-up videos, Mike going left, Hendo's H-Bomb, the flying Superman Punch and the “oh i knew he was out but that extra one was to shut him up” (quoted from above, thanks Darth Potato). Dan was the man that night. Made In Americe, For America! LMAO seriously though, it was the most talked about fight after the card behind Brock and Mir 2. 

Invisible vote up.

was the UG always filled with this many slack jawed faggots?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Punching a knocked out person will land you in prison with the sole exception of an MMA fight, where it’s encouraged.

my biggest problem with mma. I’ve been saying this for years.

5 days ago
11/20/09
tenchu - Masvidal's trash talk was no match for Ben's.
He was insecure.

Coward.

where does Capeda get involved in this?

5 days ago
5/11/05
Jump Kick -

Punching a knocked out person will land you in prison with the sole exception of an MMA fight, where it’s encouraged.

my biggest problem with mma. I’ve been saying this for years.

Punching a conscious person will land you in prison. 

It is not encouraged, but the duty of a fighter to keep fighting until he is pulled off by the ref or the round ends. It is only discretionary to disengage.  

5 days ago
5/8/13

I didn’t like it, didn’t like when hendo did it either, but it’s part of the game. Still fans of everyone involved, just personally I prefer when guys go the other route, but ya can’t cry or complain about it, Ben isn’t even doing that, just move on and hope for a rematch some day