UnderGround Forums Why Masvidal is a thug & Rogan,Dana,Ariel=cowards

9 days ago
6/28/09

I watched the first :30 before I had to bail. Masvidal did absolutely nothing wrong. He fought within the context of the rules. 

8 days ago
7/8/09
FatBuddha -
grandchampion - 

Askren came back from being KOd to end up winning against Lawler. 

Thats a guy you keep punching.

stop being pussies or watch women’s World Cup soccer instead

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.

How is he a coward? He faced Askren one on one like a man. If anything, Masvidal provided a good lesson for internet trolls. Talk shit online and you just may find yourself being held accountable for the things you say.

Askren was relentless in his smack talk and he, himself, admitted he probably deserved this beatdown. Stop having your panties in a bunch

8 days ago
3/13/17
FatBuddha - 
grandchampion - 

Askren came back from being KOd to end up winning against Lawler. 

Thats a guy you keep punching.

stop being pussies or watch women’s World Cup soccer instead

This really shouldn't have to be explained but Masvidal sarcastically admitted he knew Ben wasn't going to rise from the dead after probably the most forceful collision in UFC history. He further said he wished the ref hadn't stepped in and let him deliver more of a beating to his unconscious, seizing opponent. Coward.

And? How do you know Masvidal isn't just playing this up? He's getting tons of attention after this.

Don't blame Masvidal. blame the fans, blame dana then. 

Conor pushed the envelope in terms of shit talk and everyone jumped on his dick. The bus attack alone is worse than anything any MMA fighter has done in recent history. Dana supported it, the UFC supported it, and the fans loved it. 

Masvidal did nothing even close to what Conor did but I see him getting much more hate and people calling him a savage or a thug. hmmm..

WAR MASVIDAL. Fuck Conor, fuck askren, fake ass shit talkers. Lets go Jorge, shut they mouths up

8 days ago
11/20/09

I'm so thankful I'm not a FatBudda type.  

Seriously, things aren't going to change and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting change.  You're going to keep expecting shit to happen that's not going to happen, and you're going to drive yourself crazy.

This might be a hard pill to swallow, but Jorge was talking about you and people like you when he suggest "maybe go watch soccer".  

MMA is too hardcore for you.  For you to be making multiple post on the subject, multiple threads, even go so far as to make a video and beg for people to agree, dude that is actually sad and if you were close to getting a man card, you're getting sent to the back of line after this.  

These are grown men who know the rules and sign contracts to fight under these rules.  Don't like it then don't watch.  Go away and make everyone happy including yourself.

8 days ago
6/17/16

Masvidal seems like a real true to life dickhead but this isn't necessarily fresh news.

I didn't like the extra shots, they were totally unnecessary, but like everyone keeps saying it's cage fighting.

I'm actually more surprised that most of the people involved seem rather nice despite having a couple screws loose somewhere. I think you would probably expect the worst form people that are drawn to enthusiastically trying toincapacitte another human be3ing dressed in their underwear while they wear underwear inside of a cage for money while the paying public watches on. 

There is something special about people trying to test themselves and acheive some form of personal or spiritual growth from facing their fears and sharpening their skills but after that is all blood and guts and the less than great aspects of reality. We watch it because it is a spectacle, not because what the people are doing inside the cage is a nice thing to do to other people. It is simulated murder, which isn't necessarily a thing that should be celebrated, but it is what makes the world go around at its base level.

I don't support the shit talking or excessive violence when negligence or malevolence is at play but I am never that surprised when I find out cage fighters are less than stellar people in real life. It is what it is, for better or worse.

8 days ago
4/27/08
Do you hate Henderson and Rampage? I'm guessing you probably hate Rampage...
8 days ago
1/1/01
grandchampion -
Jump Kick -

Punching a knocked out person will land you in prison with the sole exception of an MMA fight, where it’s encouraged.

my biggest problem with mma. I’ve been saying this for years.

Punching a conscious person will land you in prison. 

It is not encouraged, but the duty of a fighter to keep fighting until he is pulled off by the ref or the round ends. It is only discretionary to disengage.  

Punching a KO’d opponent will get you intent to kill. Only in am MMA fight is that legal and encouraged. “Duty of fighter blah blah” yes,you agree with me, it’s encouraged by the rules and coaches and the promotion etc. 

8 days ago
5/14/08
Jump Kick - 
grandchampion -
Jump Kick -

Punching a knocked out person will land you in prison with the sole exception of an MMA fight, where it’s encouraged.

It is not encouraged, but the duty of a fighter to keep fighting until he is pulled off by the ref or the round ends. It is only discretionary to disengage.  

Punching a KO’d opponent will get you intent to kill. Only in am MMA fight is that legal and encouraged. “Duty of fighter blah blah” yes,you agree with me, it’s encouraged by the rules and coaches and the promotion etc. 

Are you allowed to punch a falling opponent in boxing? Are you allowed to knee/kick a falling opponent in Muay Thai?

8 days ago
5/11/05
Jump Kick -
grandchampion -
Jump Kick -

Bruh your fucking screen name and photo do not check out

change it to Bicycle Kick and a pic of Megan Rapinoe

8 days ago
3/14/04
Submissable - 
Jump Kick - 
grandchampion -
Jump Kick -

Are you allowed to punch a falling opponent in boxing? Are you allowed to knee/kick a falling opponent in Muay Thai?

So first this contest was under hockey rules, now it's under boxing and MT rules?

Are you allowed to punch a defeated opponent in a chess match? Are you allowed to knee/kick a falling opponent in a badminton match?
8 days ago
4/27/08
I'm pretty sure you are allowed to continue punching a falling opponent in boxing until the referee calls the knockdown? Probably same in Muay Thai. This is retarded...
8 days ago
5/14/08
angryinch -
Submissable - 
Jump Kick - 
grandchampion -
Jump Kick -

So first this contest was under hockey rules, now it's under boxing and MT rules?

Are you allowed to punch a defeated opponent in a chess match? Are you allowed to knee/kick a falling opponent in a badminton match?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. Please explain. 

I was was responding to “Only in am MMA fight is that legal and encourage”. Which isn’t true.

8 days ago
1/1/01
The argument that Masvidal DID do something wrong is really simple. He admitted to knowing that Askren was unconscious (you'd have to be blind not to as he was out, legs and arms up, undergoing a neurological seizure). He continued to deliver brain trauma. Then admitted he hoped the referee didn't intervene.

Just because there's not a rule yet saying you shouldn't beat an unconscious opponent doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Do you live your life by some arbitrary rules that some bs commission came up with or by a moral code? Surely we can agree that whether in the street, octagon, or ring, continuing to beat and deliver brain trauma to a clearly unconscious and seizing opponent who can't defend himself is wrong.
8 days ago
1/1/01
chicagosmma - 

I watched the first :30 before I had to bail. Masvidal did absolutely nothing wrong. He fought within the context of the rules. 

I'll make it simple for your short attention span: The argument that he DID do something wrong is really simple. He admitted to knowing that Askren was unconscious (you'd have to be blind not to as he was out, legs and arms up, undergoing a neurological seizure). He continued to deliver brain trauma. Then admitted he hoped the referee didn't intervene.

Just because there's not a rule yet saying you shouldn't beat an unconscious opponent doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Do you live your life by some arbitrary rules that some bs commission came up with or by a moral code? Surely we can agree that whether in the street, octagon, or ring, continuing to beat and deliver brain trauma to a clearly unconscious and seizing opponent who can't defend himself is wrong.
8 days ago
8/10/07

Great post and video, OP.  VU. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
greco yeoman - 

Great post and video, OP.  VU. 

Thanks, much appreciated. Feel free to subscribe to the channel and I should have Mario Sperry and maybe Rilion Gracie up soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGfJqLMMneKz_Wsa3ouVTg?view_as=subscriber
8 days ago
2/21/11
the_decimator - 

Holy fuck.. Some of this pussified shit in this video is asinine. 

Are we really having a debate? No, you are bitching and whining, you a fan and absolutely nothing more. 

Hitting a five year old? What the fuck!? Did a five year old sign a contract to fight, did he talk shit to get the other guy to sign. Did a kid say all of the other things recorded and posted on the internet that he said of Masvidal? No, a grown-ass former 2x champ did. 

Excuses? Who the fuck brought up a society without empathy? Whata  dumb bitch in this video. Who cares about what dumb shit this guy read during his latest bought with depression.

"...for the love of God if we cant draw the line and actually beating an unconscious seizing opponent, then, you know maybe this sport of Mixed Martial Arts should go away then if we can't draw lines like that?

Bahahaha you can't make this shit up.

I have yet to hear one fighter complain who received extra shots after the knockout, before the ref steps in.. Yet Ben Askren gets KTFO'd like the dumb bitch he is and all of the Pussies crawl out of the woodwork. 

Ahh, there it is, the what-ifs: Words pussies live by. 

"What-if the ref slips and breaks his ankle, heart attack or seizes or feinted, then he can't come in and stop the fight." 

And in your same chain of non-logic because of those reasons we are okay as a society to watch the fighter relentlessly beat the unconscious guy to death!? LMAO

Did this guy practice this speech in front of his dog, Spot's over there just nodding away in approval and this guy is thinking he sounds Smart AF? Why not post this tirade? I honestly couldn't make it through the rest. Who's fucking video is this? I mean god damn, this guy has no expertise in anything and he wants to tell us we are wrong in enjoying #InstantKarma

Screen name checks out.
8 days ago
2/21/11
Picochu - 

Dont you have a fleshlight to breastfeed or some shit?

Another underrated post hahaha!
8 days ago
1/1/01
carcaju - 
the_decimator - 

Are we really having a debate? No, you are bitching and whining, you a fan and absolutely nothing more. 

Hitting a five year old? What the fuck!? Did a five year old sign a contract to fight, did he talk shit to get the other guy to sign. Did a kid say all of the other things recorded and posted on the internet that he said of Masvidal? No, a grown-ass former 2x champ did. 

Excuses? Who the fuck brought up a society without empathy? Whata  dumb bitch in this video. Who cares about what dumb shit this guy read during his latest bought with depression.

"...for the love of God if we cant draw the line and actually beating an unconscious seizing opponent, then, you know maybe this sport of Mixed Martial Arts should go away then if we can't draw lines like that?

I have yet to hear one fighter complain who received extra shots after the knockout, before the ref steps in.. Yet Ben Askren gets KTFO'd like the dumb bitch he is and all of the Pussies crawl out of the woodwork. 

"What-if the ref slips and breaks his ankle, heart attack or seizes or feinted, then he can't come in and stop the fight." 

And in your same chain of non-logic because of those reasons we are okay as a society to watch the fighter relentlessly beat the unconscious guy to death!? LMAO

Did this guy practice this speech in front of his dog, Spot's over there just nodding away in approval and this guy is thinking he sounds Smart AF? Why not post this tirade? I honestly couldn't make it through the rest. Who's fucking video is this? I mean god damn, this guy has no expertise in anything and he wants to tell us we are wrong in enjoying #InstantKarma

Screen name checks out.

"Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obiwan Kinobi, Star Wars
8 days ago
1/1/01
the_decimator - 

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
8 days ago
4/27/08
The fool who quotes Star Wars.
8 days ago
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - The fool who quotes Star Wars.

The fool who doesn't realize that Star Wars was based on centuries of samurai wisdom that are the roots of the sport he recently became a fan of.
8 days ago
4/27/08
Recently?
8 days ago
4/27/08
Centuries of samurai wisdom? Congratulations, you may be the biggest nerd on this forum.
8 days ago
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - Centuries of samurai wisdom? Congratulations, you may be the biggest nerd on this forum.

You may be the exception, but in my experience only really dumb people call other people nerds. Did I get too academic for your tastes?