UnderGround Forums Why Masvidal is a thug & Rogan,Dana,Ariel=cowards

7/10/19 11:45 PM
9/5/12

Your pussy is still bleeding about this? He didn’t do anything wrong

Edited: 7/10/19 11:48 PM
1/1/01
Paramount Donkey - 

Your pussy is still bleeding about this? He didn't do anything wrong

First of all, watch your mouth. You talk like trash. The argument that he DID do something wrong is really simple so you should be able to follow it. He admitted to knowing that Askren was unconscious (you'd have to be blind not to as he was out, legs and arms up, undergoing a neurological seizure). He continued to deliver brain trauma. Then admitted he hoped the referee didn't intervene.

Just because there's not a rule yet saying you shouldn't beat an unconscious opponent doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Do you live your life by some arbitrary rules that some bs commission came up with or by a moral code? Surely we can agree that whether in the street, octagon, or ring, continuing to beat and deliver brain trauma to a clearly unconscious and seizing opponent who can't defend himself is wrong.
7/10/19 11:49 PM
4/27/08
FatBuddha - 
Herring in a Fur Coat - Recently?

I figure you must be a newbie.

Let's see my name is from 2008, so if that was when I started watching, it would be over a decade in a sport that's not even been around for 30 years. I don't think this classifies as recently or a newbie. In reality I've been a fan since 2002 and posting here since 2004 under a different name. Also I contributed more to this sport than you ever will, even if you make another 8000 shitty videos of you sitting in bed and whining about the morality of professional fighters. Your figuring is as poor as your logical reasoning.
7/10/19 11:50 PM
4/27/08
FatBuddha - 
Paramount Donkey - 

First of all, watch your mouth. You talk like trash. The argument that he DID do something wrong is really simple so you should be able to follow it. He admitted to knowing that Askren was unconscious (you'd have to be blind not to as he was out, legs and arms up, undergoing a neurological seizure). He continued to deliver brain trauma. Then admitted he hoped the referee didn't intervene.

Just because there's not a rule yet saying you shouldn't beat an unconscious opponent doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Do you live your life by some arbitrary rules that some bs commission came up with or by a moral code? Surely we can agree that whether in the street, octagon, or ring, continuing to beat and deliver brain trauma to a clearly unconscious and seizing opponent who can't defend himself is wrong.

How many times are you going to literally copy and paste the same response? This is #3? Pathetic.
7/10/19 11:51 PM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - 
FatBuddha - 
Herring in a Fur Coat - Recently?

I figure you must be a newbie.

Let's see my name is from 2008, so if that was when I started watching, it would be over a decade in a sport that's not even been around for 30 years. I don't think this classifies as recently or a newbie. In reality I've been a fan since 2002 and posting here since 2004 under a different name. Also I contributed more to this sport than you ever will, even if you make another 8000 shitty videos of you sitting in bed and whining about the morality of professional fighters. Your figuring is as poor as your logical reasoning.

Well, just like I thought, you're a mma newbie compared to me, having caught on almost a decade after I began watching. Any interest in martial arts before 2002? When has contributing to the sport been an issue LOL? What a poor reasoner you are. But since you brought it up, what are you contributions to the sport? Are you in the UFC hall of fame?
7/10/19 11:52 PM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - 
FatBuddha - 
Paramount Donkey - 

How many times are you going to literally copy and paste the same response? This is #3? Pathetic.

Repetition is the mother of learning, and you seem really stupid, hence the repeated posts.
7/10/19 11:56 PM
5/11/05

Mods delete thread for SPAM ing us with this dumpster fire and panhandling for clicks on YouTube 

7/10/19 11:57 PM
1/1/01
grandchampion - 

Mods delete thread for SPAM ing us with this dumpster fire and panhandling for clicks on YouTube 

mods delete grandchampion for supporting psychopathic behavior and being an idiot.
7/10/19 11:57 PM
4/27/08
"Any interest in martial arts before 2002?"

Do Blood Sport and other martial arts movies count? They gotta count for more than Star Wars with it's centuries of samurai wisdom I figure. Does practicing wushu as a kid through early teens count?

"what are you contributions to the sport?"

http://www.fightmatrix.com

Almost 11 years now. Infinitely greater than any number of shitty videos of you sitting in bed whining.
7/10/19 11:59 PM
4/27/08
FatBuddha - 
Herring in a Fur Coat - 
FatBuddha - 
Paramount Donkey - 

Repetition is the mother of learning, and you seem really stupid, hence the repeated posts.

If repetition is the mother of learning, my 5 year old must be the father.
Edited: 7/11/19 12:00 AM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - "Any interest in martial arts before 2002?"

Do Blood Sport and other martial arts movies count? They gotta count for more than Star Wars with it's centuries of samurai wisdom I figure. Does practicing wushu as a kid through early teens count?

"what are you contributions to the sport?"

http://www.fightmatrix.com

Almost 11 years now. Infinitely greater than any number of shitty videos of you sitting in bed whining.

I'm not going to waste my time on some random link - what? You write articles about mma? Congrats. I don't see why you're getting so butt hurt about your contributions to the sport when I never tried to compare or question them.

As far as your martial arts background before 2002, wushu? That's not really super impressive compared to my training, but whatever, don't see why you're making it about that. You definitely seem like a newbie to functional martial arts until the second or third wave of mma came about.
7/11/19 12:03 AM
4/27/08
If you never heard of Fight Matrix... I'm not going to waste time explaining it to you. I do occasionally write articles about MMA but that's not really at all what it's about.

Wushu was a joke. Kind of like your training and this thread.
7/11/19 12:05 AM
8/26/11

Subbed 4 laterrr

7/11/19 12:05 AM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - If you never heard of Fight Matrix... I'm not going to waste time explaining it to you. I do occasionally write articles about MMA but that's not really at all what it's about.

Wushu was a joke. Kind of like your training and this thread.

I mean, this is so stupid lol, but are you asking me about my training? Because it's all kind of stupid, but if you'd like me to get into it I will.

OK, cool, then stop posting links to stuff on my thread that you don't want to talk about. I'm guessing it's kind of like a Sherdog thing. Cool, seriously congrats. I would never begrudge another man's work that he's spent a lot of time creating. Don't know why you're making it about that.
Edited: 7/11/19 12:10 AM
4/27/08
I don't give two shits about your training. You're ignorant and I'm not here to educate you. Not sure what you mean by "kind of a Sherdog thing", but I've done business with Sherdog, Mick Mayndard, Ed Soares - just to name a few... If that makes me a newbie, cool I'll be a newbie.
7/11/19 12:13 AM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - I don't give two shits about your training. You're ignorant and I'm not here to educate you. Not sure what you mean by "kind of a Sherdog thing", but I've done business with Sherdog, Mick Mayndard, Ed Soares - just to name a few... If that makes me a newbie, cool I'll be a newbie.

Anger management issues? LOL. You just said my training was a joke. I assure you they are the most respected credentials and names in martial arts but if you don't want to hear about them fine. No one cares who you've done business with btw. Your panties are seriously getting in a bunch over being called a newbie LOL.
7/11/19 12:14 AM
4/27/08
Maybe I should make a YouTube vid whining about it and beg for clicks...
Edited: 7/11/19 12:18 AM
5/14/08
FatBuddha -
Herring in a Fur Coat - I don't give two shits about your training. You're ignorant and I'm not here to educate you. Not sure what you mean by "kind of a Sherdog thing", but I've done business with Sherdog, Mick Mayndard, Ed Soares - just to name a few... If that makes me a newbie, cool I'll be a newbie.

Anger management issues? LOL. You just said my training was a joke. I assure you they are the most respected credentials and names in martial arts but if you don't want to hear about them fine. No one cares who you've done business with btw. Your panties are seriously getting in a bunch over being called a newbie LOL.

This is how people get punched after the KO

Edited: 7/11/19 12:20 AM
4/27/08
This website is broken...
7/11/19 12:19 AM
5/14/08
Herring in a Fur Coat -
Submissable - 
FatBuddha -

This is how people get punched after the KO

Masvidal didn't punch anyone after the bell! I would be totally on board with basing him if that were the case.

Lol yeah I fucked it up. Late edit. Just fucking around. 

Edited: 7/11/19 12:28 AM
1/1/01
FatBuddha - 

Nah you know what, call it a joke, and I guess I should at least defend my teachers. I never claimed to know everything or that many areas of my martial arts training could use improvement, but I offer the following to show I deserve a seat at the table as far as commentating on these issues:

MMA NEWBIE?
Attended UFC 3 in person, and numerous shows including MARS events in Georgia.

STRIKING ARTS
Trained in old Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido and Judo under Korean Army special forces officer Master Moo H. Kim from age 3 to 18.

Then trained for 5 plus years with Ajarn Chai Sirichute in Thai Boxing (who brought thai boxing to America), and Sifu Francis Fong in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

GRAPPLING ARTS
Wrestled, Centennial high school
Professor of Jiujitsu and black belt directly from Relson Gracie (traveling seminar assistant with Relson on his seminar tours). Trained with virtually every significant member of the Gracie family including Helio (over 25 hours of instruction including privates), Carlson, Rorion, Relson, Rickson, Ryron, Rener, and Rilion. Really explored other of brazilian jiujitsu including training trips to train with Marcelo Garcia, Eddie Bravo, de la Riva, Mario Sperry, etc. etc.
Received purple belt directly from world champion Helio "Soneca" Moreira
Apprentice instructor at Gracie Miami for 6 plus years.

Judo black belt having trained judo since 2004. Spent two summers in the Kodokan in Tokyo, Japan, and have four black belt course certificates from them. Trained with and interviewed everyone I could find in the judo world.

WEAPONS
Certified in tactical shooting from Commence Fire, learning under a police officer with real world experience.
Apprentice instructor in JKD, Kali, Jun Fan Kickboxing from Bruce Lee protege Dan Inosanto.

As I obtained by law degree, then a Ph.D. in molecular biology, competing was never a huge part of my life, but I have competed in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo, and Brazilian Jiujitsu tournaments in both in the United States and Japan, as well as in numerous challenge matches at police academies, Gracie Miami, etc.
7/11/19 12:26 AM
6/26/09
FatBuddha -
Paramount Donkey - 

Look Ben plays a dangerous game. He talks a tonne of shit and antagoizes people in hopes of getting them angry so theoretically they'll be fighting at a disadvantage while angry.

Sometimes that doesn't work out and you have to deal with an angry fighter who wants to kill you. 

I actually think it's a healthy reminder to alot of people that the things you say carry weight and there are people out there that will beat the shit out of you for the things you say whether you think they should or not. 

From what I can gather about you is that the most threatening part of all this is that the dude that smacked the fuck out out of someone who was talking shit isn't getting punished.

Which means someone like you (a bitch) who obviously likes to talk shit to people has to live in a world where someone might just blast you in the face for the shit you talk. 

7/11/19 12:28 AM
1/1/01
Herring in a Fur Coat - Maybe I should make a YouTube vid whining about it and beg for clicks...

Man you are slow if you think this is begging for clicks:

"Please like, share and most importantly subscribe, thank you. Unless you're a POS. Then please, don't bother."

On that note, I'm out. There's enough I posted on this thread for you to ruminate on, in case you just to like to argue, which in that case you're wasting your time.
7/11/19 12:30 AM
1/1/01
elcornjr - 
FatBuddha -
Paramount Donkey - 

Look Ben plays a dangerous game. He talks a tonne of shit and antagoizes people in hopes of getting them angry so theoretically they'll be fighting at a disadvantage while angry.

Sometimes that doesn't work out and you have to deal with an angry fighter who wants to kill you. 

I actually think it's a healthy reminder to alot of people that the things you say carry weight and there are people out there that will beat the shit out of you for the things you say whether you think they should or not. 

From what I can gather about you is that the most threatening part of all this is that the dude that smacked the fuck out out of someone who was talking shit isn't getting punished.

Which means someone like you (a bitch) who obviously likes to talk shit to people has to live in a world where someone might just blast you in the face for the shit you talk. 

LOL at this ghetto trash.
7/11/19 12:41 AM
5/11/05
FatBuddha -
FatBuddha - 

Nah you know what, call it a joke, and I guess I should at least defend my teachers. I never claimed to know everything or that many areas of my martial arts training could use improvement, but I offer the following to show I deserve a seat at the table as far as commentating on these issues:

MMA NEWBIE?
Attended UFC 3 in person, and numerous shows including MARS events in Georgia.

STRIKING ARTS
Trained in old Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido and Judo under Korean Army special forces officer Master Moo H. Kim from age 3 to 18.

Then trained for 5 plus years with Ajarn Chai Sirichute in Thai Boxing (who brought thai boxing to America), and Sifu Francis Fong in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

GRAPPLING ARTS
Wrestled, Centennial high school
Professor of Jiujitsu and black belt directly from Relson Gracie (traveling seminar assistant with Relson on his seminar tours). Trained with virtually every significant member of the Gracie family including Helio (over 25 hours of instruction including privates), Carlson, Rorion, Relson, Rickson, Ryron, Rener, and Rilion. Really explored other of brazilian jiujitsu including training trips to train with Marcelo Garcia, Eddie Bravo, de la Riva, Mario Sperry, etc. etc.
Received purple belt directly from world champion Helio "Soneca" Moreira
Apprentice instructor at Gracie Miami for 6 plus years.

Judo black belt having trained judo since 2004. Spent two summers in the Kodokan in Tokyo, Japan, and have four black belt course certificates from them. Trained with and interviewed everyone I could find in the judo world.

WEAPONS
Certified in tactical shooting from Commence Fire, learning under a police officer with real world experience.
Apprentice instructor in JKD, Kali, Jun Fan Kickboxing from Bruce Lee protege Dan Inosanto.

As I obtained by law degree, then a Ph.D. in molecular biology, competing was never a huge part of my life, but I have competed in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo, and Brazilian Jiujitsu tournaments in both in the United States and Japan, as well as in numerous challenge matches at police academies, Gracie Miami, etc.

All of that training yet little combat experience and you resort to calling me names like a child. 

Man you must get all the clicks and likes and subscribes.