Now they complain...must be the soy

7/11/19 3:43 PM
11/20/09

For OP

Image result for butt cream ointment for butthurt

7/11/19 3:58 PM
2/2/09
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I don't support thug behavior in the real world. This is fucking CAGE FIGHTING. You can call it MMA all you want. It's a savage fight til submission or unconsciousness.

A fucking wrestler gets into fighting, dry humps every single opponent and runs his mouth for 10 years about how everyone is garbage. Then he fights a dude who is a crazy motherfucker and all these pussies cry about fair play. 

Shut the fuck up and go away.

Yup yup. Well said.

7/11/19 5:44 PM
1/1/01
God Of Thunder -
lolll -

I don't recall anywhere near this outrage when hendo did this to Bisping, but its been awhile so I could be wrong

Hendo was beloved by fans and Bisping was a bad guy back then. 

Bisping was a "bad guy" back then? Are you autistic or 5 years old? 

Edited: 7/11/19 10:36 PM
1/1/01
7/11/19 7:36 PM
2/15/06
lolll - 

I don't recall anywhere near this outrage when hendo did this to Bisping, but its been awhile so I could be wrong

I remember a lot of it from the UK fans. That fight happened back when a group of guys formed what they called was the UK Top Team. They were constantly trolling and stirring the pot about British Bisping and American Hendo. A lot more people were happy to see Bisping get shut up that night.
7/11/19 9:07 PM
8/18/14
Mods please move to sandyvajground
7/11/19 9:31 PM
6/22/09
FatBuddha -
After Jorge Masvidal continued to strike a clearly unconscious and seizing Ben Askren, much of the mma world including Dana White, Ariel Helwani, and Joe Rogan refused to condemn his actions. A discussion of psychopathic traits and our moral compass ensues. Please like, share and most importantly subscribe, thank you. Unless you're a POS. Then please, don't bother.

The only thing trashy is you. 

7/11/19 9:52 PM
2/1/08
jlondo -
Darth Potato -

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

This. 

He said he deserved people talking shit about him losing.  He didn't say he deserved getting punched while unconscious. 

7/11/19 10:54 PM
5/14/08
misterw -
jlondo -
Darth Potato -

Jeez, Ben has moved on and said he deserved it even.  Get over your feaux outrage.

This. 

He said he deserved people talking shit about him losing.  He didn't say he deserved getting punched while unconscious. 

Wrong. 

“I’m sure he had a lot of bad things to say about me. That’s fine. I antagonized the sh*t out of him. That was on purpose. I was trying to first get him to accept the fight and second, make him mad. So like those extra punches, it’s fine. It’s probably what should be expected in a scenario like that.”

7/12/19 12:20 AM
2/2/15

I think the most hilarious part of all this is watching dudes pussies start menstruating over an opinion that masvidal shouldn't have landed those extra shots. Jesus Christ boys, go shove a tampon up your snatches. And for the record, I don't give a fuck about those shots.

7/12/19 3:51 AM
8/31/10
Ram1 - Mods please move to sandyvajground

lol

7/12/19 6:11 AM
7/24/16

Jorge is bottom feeding trailer trash that just so happens to be an amazing fighter. If his genetics were even a tiny bit different he'd dead in alley somewhere or sucking cock for meth.

7/12/19 7:32 AM
6/22/09

Jorge was clearly concerned for Asscream.
7/12/19 8:09 AM
11/8/08

If Ben doesn't have a problem with it then neither should anyone else. This is an example of the difference in mindsets between fighters and fans. 

There's been worse things said in this thread than anything between Ben and Jorge. You guys really need to chill...but this is the UG. Ees normal

7/12/19 8:53 AM
3/5/13

I have zero problems with what happened.  I don’t give 2 shits what he has “admitted” to after the fact.  Was clearly within the rules and I hope those rules never get altered.  

This shit happens all the time and it will continue to happen.  If you haven’t felt the rush of that moment before you wouldn’t understand how quickly things happen and how pumped you are.  

7/12/19 9:38 AM
10/12/10

Masvidal is a thug? Great insight. What's next water is wet?

7/12/19 2:21 PM
11/20/09
JoeHurley - 

If Ben doesn't have a problem with it then neither should anyone else. This is an example of the difference in mindsets between fighters and fans. 

There's been worse things said in this thread than anything between Ben and Jorge. You guys really need to chill...but this is the UG. Ees normal

Cocks back and BOOM hits them with an overhand logic

7/14/19 4:45 AM
1/1/01
Bill Burr just said that the only thing he hates about the UFC is that it's legal for guys who are CLEARLY unconscious to take continuous hard shots until the ref can stop it.

Flame away and hate on Burr UG tough guys.
7/14/19 7:04 AM
5/24/08

Bunch of pussies LMAO with your bullshit hippy agenda. How many knee shots you see where someone goes out cold like that. Most times they just drop but still conscious so in the heat of the moment of a fight which you beta males don't know shit about you on auto pilot until ref stops you. 

Hey I know you train jiu jitsu my bad you a experienced fighter now! Hahaa sit down you butt hurt beta males and stop crying, while your at it check your tampons.

7/14/19 9:49 AM
9/6/06
the_decimator -

Holy fuck.. Some of this pussified shit in this video is asinine. 

Are we really having a debate? No, you are bitching and whining, you a fan and absolutely nothing more. 

Hitting a five year old? What the fuck!? Did a five year old sign a contract to fight, did he talk shit to get the other guy to sign. Did a kid say all of the other things recorded and posted on the internet that he said of Masvidal? No, a grown-ass former 2x champ did. 

Excuses? Who the fuck brought up a society without empathy? What a dumb bitch in this video. Who cares about what dumb shit this guy read during his latest bought with depression.

"...for the love of God if we cant draw the line and actually beating an unconscious seizing opponent, then, you know maybe this sport of Mixed Martial Arts should go away then if we can't draw lines like that?

Bahahaha you can't make this shit up.

I have yet to hear one fighter complain who received extra shots after the knockout, before the ref steps in.. Yet Ben Askren gets KTFO'd like the dumb bitch he is and all of the Pussies crawl out of the woodwork. 

Ahh, there it is, the what-ifs: Words pussies live by. 

"What-if the ref slips and breaks his ankle, heart attack or seizes or feinted, then he can't come in and stop the fight." 

And in your same chain of non-logic because of those reasons we are okay as a society to watch the fighter relentlessly beat the unconscious guy to death!? LMAO

Did this guy practice this speech in front of his dog, Spot's over there just nodding away in approval and this guy is thinking he sounds Smart AF? Why not post this tirade? I honestly couldn't make it through the rest. Whose fucking video is this? I mean god damn, this guy has no expertise in anything and he wants to tell us we are wrong in enjoying #InstantKarma

“Did this guy practice this speech in front of his dog”

Not likely. The safer bet is that he practiced in front of his cats. 

7/14/19 10:05 AM
5/10/07

I agree but the same people condemning Gorge were silent when Hendo went airborne on Bisping.

Edited: 7/14/19 10:25 AM
1/1/01
Ramsey - 

I agree but the same people condemning Gorge were silent when Hendo went airborne on Bisping.

There may definitely be a double standard. I just want there to be SOME standard lol.
7/14/19 10:56 AM
4/6/12
FatBuddha -
Ramsey - 

There may definitely be a double standard. I just want there to be SOME standard lol.

How are you going to enforce this standard?

7/14/19 12:14 PM
2/15/06
FatBuddha - Bill Burr just said that the only thing he hates about the UFC is that it's legal for guys who are CLEARLY unconscious to take continuous hard shots until the ref can stop it.

Flame away and hate on Burr UG tough guys.

"guys who are CLEARLY unconscious"

Do you accurately make this assessment in 2 seconds time?

Use some actual logic and not emotion.