UnderGround Forums Why are we crownng Adesanya?

Edited: 28 days ago
9/2/11

This man got rocked by a much smaller man with alot less reach. Gastelum could have put him away and hesitated. I dont see him getting past Souza, Yoel, heck even Weidman. Why is he up for a title, cause he has created a buzz and is flashy? I like him, his confidence, and style, but the title might be a bit premature. Still makes for interesting viewing.I just dont like the fact that popularity gets u a title shot. 

Edited: 28 days ago
4/6/12

He is the latest shiny. That division needs shiny.

28 days ago
1/1/01

I don't put much stock in who wears a belt. There's guys in the division that can beat him. Gastelum didn't hesitate IMO. He was out of gas, otherwise we would have seen a flurry. 

28 days ago
7/10/15

Cocky prick who was gettin tagged by a fat out of shape ww

28 days ago
4/2/11
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -

He is the latest shiny. That division needs shiny.

$uper $hiny  

Most

Maketable

At the moment 

28 days ago
3/4/18

Whitaker is going to beat him.

28 days ago
11/12/11
Reebot -

That fat out of shape WW has been handling  top middleweights with ease before this last fight

28 days ago
4/14/16

Once he runs through whittaker romero jacare & weidman he will have your respect

28 days ago
6/3/08
rainbow pants -

Once he runs through whittaker romero jacare & weidman he will have your respect

Baahahahaha! Never gonna happen. Overrated. 

28 days ago
6/28/10
Reebot -

Go back to not posting, badass.

28 days ago
3/20/12

Edited: 27 days ago
6/17/16

We crowned him Princess Middleweight, and the people rejoiced amongst themselves.

28 days ago
10/5/17

I think he has been impressive so far. Eve his fight with Vittorio* he dominated but couldn't put him away. That was the only point where I went.... Hmmmm maybe he is as not as good as everyone is saying. But Kelvin is one bad ass mother fucker and he came out with a decisive victory. Yoel and Jacare be retired in the next year or two. Then there will be a shift. I think Israel keeps the belt for couple years. If he gets thru Whittaker.

28 days ago
10/9/10

Who crowned him? I don’t even know what that means. He has the interim belt, which he earned. I have loved watching the UG discredit him at every turn: 

*beats Brunson* 

UG: Brunson is overrated, his takedowns were telegraphed. Wait until he fights a real striker. 

*beats Anderson* 

UG: Anderson is old and stiff as a board. We aren’t impressed that he won even though a lot of us said Anderson would beat him. Wait until he fights a top 5 guy. 

*beats Gastelum* 

UG: Gastelum didn’t pressure enough. He didn’t shoot enough. He gassed. He had SB hurt and went to clinch up. He had a bad game plan. He gave that fight away. Wait until Whittaker destroys him. 

You guys are next level delusional with this shit. Every excuse in the book instead of just saying Adesanya is skilled and has what it takes to be a world champion. 

Whats next? If he beats Whittaker, do we have to then wait for him to get destroyed by Romero? At what point does he become legit?

Get your shit together, UG. 

28 days ago
1/4/15

Idiot fuckin dork. 

Kelvin beat the fuck out of Jacere, Kennedy and Bisping

Izzy took everything he had to give and some, then in the 5th round turned the heat up and drowned him. 

Kelvin proved through beating who he beat that he deserves to be the top contender.

And Izzy fucked him up winning the fight over all and getting a 10/8 by dropping him like 5-6 times. 

Maybe all those monsters you mentioned aren't as monstrous as you think? 

Maybe Jacere needs to move his God damn head if he doesnt want izzy removing it like kelvin did. 

Maybe yoel had two shots at a crippled fat welterweight himself and came up short both times. 

Maybe weidman hasn't been able to string together a decent run since anderson. 

Maaayyyybbbbeeee you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. 

28 days ago
10/12/13
watahhh -

Idiot fuckin dork. 

Izzy took everything he had to give and some, then in the 5th round turned the heat up and drowned him. 

Kelvin proved through beating who he beat that he deserves to be the top contender.

And Izzy fucked him up winning the fight over all and getting a 10/8 by dropping him like 5-6 times. 

Maybe Jacere needs to move his God damn head if he doesnt want izzy removing it like kelvin did. 

Maybe yoel had two shots at a crippled fat welterweight himself and came up short both times. 

Bobby Knuckles is a crippled fat welterweight now?

28 days ago
1/4/15
Jimmy Recard -
watahhh -

Idiot fuckin dork. 

Bobby Knuckles is a crippled fat welterweight now?

He broke a major limb early in both those fights and he used to fight at welterweight then put on weight to fight at middle

What more do you want

28 days ago
10/12/13

Just shows what an idiot you are then doesn't it, Whittaker is the 185 pound champ and adesanya is a wannabe holding a fake belt.

Maaayybbbeee Adesanya doesn't make it to a second fight with Romero, because he gets squashed so bad in a first fight. That is if Israel had the balls to fight Romero to begin with.

28 days ago
11/20/10

He hasnt wowed me yet, he gets the job done though even if he doesnt always look dominant doing it.

I dont have any problem with him being hyped up anyway. We want new stars that compel the fans to tune in, right? 

27 days ago
1/4/15
Jimmy Recard -

Just shows what an idiot you are then doesn't it, Whittaker is the 185 pound champ and adesanya is a wannabe holding a fake belt.

Maaayybbbeee Adesanya doesn't make it to a second fight with Romero, because he gets squashed so bad in a first fight. That is if Israel had the balls to fight Romero to begin with.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't even know what part of my statement you are addressing here.

Just seems like you are panicing and clutching at straws.

27 days ago
10/12/13
watahhh -
Jimmy Recard -

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't even know what part of my statement you are addressing here.

Just seems like you are panicing and clutching at straws.

Alright, you said he was a crippled fat welterweight.

Hes scheduled to fight Adesanya soon which would mean he's healthy and active, not at all crippled. 

Fat is the next thing you said, Bobby's never missed weight so again you're wrong.

Finally you called him a welterweight, when he's the ACTUAL champion at middleweight in a division he's undefeated in 8 UFC fights, that's two more than Adesanya. BTW Adesanya beat Melvin Guillard who's a lightweight to win the AFC middleweight title.

But my point still stands, Adesanya wouldn't get through Romero.

Maybe it is you who doesn't know what they're talking about.

27 days ago
10/27/03

He’s gone 6-0 at MW in the UFC in little over a year.

Who deserves a shot at Whittaker more?

27 days ago
2/6/15

That smaller man has rocked every middleweight opponent tgat he has had. Don't underestimate Kelvin. 

27 days ago
9/22/11

Yoel would squash  him

27 days ago
9/13/18
watahhh -

Idiot fuckin dork. 

You seem slightly delirious as well. Israel isn't a bad fighter, but he does make him self out to be better then he actually is. Kelvin gave it to him pretty hard, it was a close one if you ask me. The way he talks about "destroying" Anderson. That fight wasnt the spectical I was hoping for. It was as competitive and Anderson didn't look as if he was going to the W. Israel is definitely going to have a hard time with Robbie nuckels and or with Romero.. Can't wait to watch