UnderGround Forums Why sexualize dominating/beating another man?

9/27/20 11:31 AM
9/20/19

I’ve never understood how beating somebody in the fight or game equates to having anal intercourse or entitles you to it or whatever.  Like, why even bring that up? In circles I’m familiar with that would be woefully inappropriate. It’s just, like, gay. Plus it’s patronizing and objectifying to people who are gay and that’s completely normal and routine.  It also normalizes and glorifies sexual assault. 

I dont get it. Explain the headspace one is in to go there.  

9/27/20 11:37 AM
9/20/10

My understanding is costa kept saying he was going to make Israel his bitch

Israel wanted to clarify that's exactly what did not happen

9/27/20 11:37 AM
7/4/09

Izzy is a homosexual and was thinking it the whole fight like OP.

9/27/20 11:51 AM
9/30/09

I’m with the Gina Carano argument that sex and fighting are yin to each other’s yang. 
   Both are extremely vulnerable situations, where you really get to know what someone is about. It’s why when guys fight they’ll have a beer after. You know the person better.  
    One is to give pleasure, the other harm. I can see why people who are a tad off can get their wires crossed. 

Ok, bring all the homo and fagoon comments. I’m ready. 

9/27/20 11:54 AM
3/19/04

Beating someone up and/or having relations with their bunghole against their wishes are both displays of dominance. I'm not saying it's cool, but it is definitely dominant. Israel is dialed in to the human dominance frequency.

9/27/20 12:08 PM
9/20/19
Canooke -

Beating someone up and/or having relations with their bunghole against their wishes are both displays of dominance. I'm not saying it's cool, but it is definitely dominant. Israel is dialed in to the human dominance frequency.

Why would you want to do that though? Isn’t winning enough? Buttholes are gross. 

9/27/20 12:16 PM
3/7/20

Just theoretically speaking. If you can beat another human in a fight, you can fuck them. Like you can literally knock them out / choke them asleep / break their limb then likely knock them out or choke them to sleep - then fuck them.

Not saying its right or wrong or something that I would be interested in.

It just is.

Think about that next time you need motivation to train. 

9/27/20 12:28 PM
3/19/04
HillboFrateTrane - 
Canooke -

Why would you want to do that though? Isn’t winning enough? Buttholes are gross. 

It's not about the butthole.

9/27/20 12:34 PM
9/20/19
Canooke -
HillboFrateTrane - 
Canooke -

It's not about the butthole.

Everything is about the butthole.  

Freud 

9/27/20 12:54 PM
7/29/02

pink hair and tits.. he really prepared for the moment

9/27/20 1:02 PM
2/18/20

Anyone who is literally thinking that Izzy wants to F' his butthole has homosexual ideations that need to look into.

9/27/20 1:09 PM
6/9/16

It's rather entertaining how Izzy is occupying rent-free space in the minds of so many UGers.

9/27/20 2:25 PM
9/2/10

lmfao @ the gif, perfect.

9/27/20 2:33 PM
5/29/09

Goes back to the gay Roman times when losing meant that you had to let the winner bust inside you. It's an ancient tradition. 

9/27/20 2:47 PM
6/9/16
Vancouver BJJ -

Goes back to the gay Roman times when losing meant that you had to let the winner bust inside you. It's an ancient tradition. 

The UFC had that in mind years ago...

Edited: 9/27/20 3:22 PM
10/24/03

I'm a fan of Izzy, but I thought the post fight bullshit was garbage. Act like a champion.... 

9/27/20 2:54 PM
8/23/04
Canooke -

You're gay bro. 

9/27/20 3:03 PM
3/19/04
sureshock - 
Canooke -

You're gay bro. 

Nah, just a little dominant.

9/27/20 3:22 PM
9/20/19

9/27/20 3:50 PM
4/22/07
BostonCharm -

I’m with the Gina Carano argument that sex and fighting are yin to each other’s yang. 
   Both are extremely vulnerable situations, where you really get to know what someone is about. It’s why when guys fight they’ll have a beer after. You know the person better.  
    One is to give pleasure, the other harm. I can see why people who are a tad off can get their wires crossed. 

Ok, bring all the homo and fagoon comments. I’m ready. 

But is your body ready?

9/27/20 5:23 PM
4/22/20
Taco Muncher - 

It's rather entertaining how Izzy is occupying rent-free space in the minds of so many UGers.

Dude dry humped his opponent after the ref called the fight and went over mimicked ejaculating on the opponent's coach.

UGers say that's weird and pretty fucking gay... because that's weird and pretty fucking gay

And your response is omg, lol, Izzy rent free!

Your response to this thread is pretty weird too.

Edited: 9/27/20 5:57 PM
1/1/12

Male animals fuck other males to assert dominance. Just like fucking another dude's dad - to assert dominance, Izzy asserted dominance. 

9/27/20 6:32 PM
6/9/16
Colby Covid19ington -
Taco Muncher - 

Dude dry humped his opponent after the ref called the fight and went over mimicked ejaculating on the opponent's coach.

UGers say that's weird and pretty fucking gay... because that's weird and pretty fucking gay

And your response is omg, lol, Izzy rent free!

Your response to this thread is pretty weird too.

As stated above and in other threads, it is a form of dominance. It played into their trash talk leading up to the fight. Izzy did it in the heat of the moment, running on adrenaline after a big W. 

Many of us are focused on who his next opponent will be, not his gyrations and sexual orientation. 

9/27/20 6:34 PM
9/20/19
OG 12er -

Male animals fuck other males to assert dominance. Just like fucking another dude's dad - to assert dominance, Izzy asserted dominance. 

Are you calling Izzy an animal? Bro wtf? 

9/27/20 6:41 PM
1/1/12
HillboFrateTrane -
OG 12er -

Are you calling Izzy an animal? Bro wtf? 

We are all animals. Biology much?