UnderGround Forums Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible

Edited: 2/25/20 9:26 AM
11/24/10

"Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It"

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-fury-fought-dirty-possible-bayless-let-him-get-away-with-it--147087?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

2/25/20 9:29 AM
11/24/10

This is getting ridiculous I've seen some lousy excuses from fighters and other athletes but Wilder is going farther than anyone I have ever seen. Yesterday blaming the suit He was wearing which was very laughable. now saying Fury did not come to box but came to fight dirty is the funniest thing of all especially coming from Wilder who is the last person to box anyone. He relies on that one equalizer punch and that's it. Fury manhandled and bullied the bully and I believe Fury has literally rattled and taken Wilders soul and until he can realize what he's doing wrong he will not get better or beat Fury.

2/25/20 9:35 AM
1/11/17

Your post doesn't really make sense, fighting dirty and relying on being a big puncher are not even close to the same thing.

Are you retarded?

2/25/20 9:38 AM
6/27/02

Wilder having a full blown Paulie breakdown over here...

2/25/20 9:39 AM
8/3/11

lol now Bayless is to blame!

this guy is not doing himself any favors

2/25/20 9:58 AM
1/1/01

Ref let them both get away with a lot. Fury did a great job of getting away with what he could and being the smarter fighter took advantage better than Wilder did. I was wondering if things would have been different with a ref that didn't say stop 3 or 4 times before you had to actually obey his command. But Fury lost a point and Wilder was no angel himself so get with it or get over it. 

Edited: 2/25/20 10:04 AM
11/24/10
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Your post doesn't really make sense, fighting dirty and relying on being a big puncher are not even close to the same thing.

Are you retarded?

Can you read the actual article before talking. Wilder stated Fury fought dirty and didn't come to box.....and I said just like everyone else thinks, Wilder cannot box he relies on the big punch. Wilder is not a boxer he is just a puncher. No where in there does what Wilder stated himself have anything to do with my opinion of him being just a big puncher

You read my reply without reading the article, and tried  responding to something you wasn't informed on. Next time before you put your foot in your mouth and look like an idiot read the article then read someone's reply that way you can differentiate between what was stated in the article and someone's opinion idiot.

2/25/20 10:04 AM
10/9/10

Wow. I will reserve judgement until this blows over a bit, but not looking good for Wilder. He’s giving Fury ZERO credit. I had a lot of respect for Deontay going into this fight. 

2/25/20 10:06 AM
10/9/10

Also I’m a casual boxing fan and don’t really understand the precise rules of clinching, so to me it always looks like the ref can’t decide whether he wants to break it up or not. 

2/25/20 10:10 AM
3/4/18

Wilder is a straight bitch. He got beat both times by Fury. Fuck him.

2/25/20 10:33 AM
2/15/11

Total bullshit.  Fury could have fought dirtier.  Acting like Fury won from being 'diry' is horse piss.

2/25/20 10:39 AM
2/15/11

No excuses:

My retareded entrance suit hurt my legs too much to fight normally.

Fury fought the diritiest fight even seen by man

Maybe I wouldn't have gotten destroyed if the ref did a better job.

No excuses

- Wilder

2/25/20 11:09 AM
5/11/06

Wilder has been babied his entire career, what do you expect.  His record up until getting the belt was laughably padded.  Then when he got the belt Finkel actually came out public ally saying he wouldn’t fight Wladimir as he was still a baby.

2/25/20 11:15 AM
3/2/11

Just stop dude, wow like this full blown denial.

2/25/20 11:45 AM
1/3/20
What's the odds on which excuse he will use tomorrow February 26th 2020?
2/25/20 11:52 AM
9/19/13

So many excuses for getting his ass handed to him for 7 rounds straight.

2/25/20 11:55 AM
10/25/06
EckY - 

Wilder has been babied his entire career, what do you expect.  His record up until getting the belt was laughably padded.  Then when he got the belt Finkel actually came out public ally saying he wouldn’t fight Wladimir as he was still a baby.

Which is the most asinine thing any human can say about a fighter. Was his belt a championship belt or a baby division participant belt? Once you are a champ you fight champs or contenders.

That is why he got out by Fury. He stepped up a and was unable to win in that

2/25/20 12:13 PM
1/11/17
lordleone -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Are you retarded?

Can you read the actual article before talking. Wilder stated Fury fought dirty and didn't come to box.....and I said just like everyone else thinks, Wilder cannot box he relies on the big punch. Wilder is not a boxer he is just a puncher. No where in there does what Wilder stated himself have anything to do with my opinion of him being just a big puncher

You read my reply without reading the article, and tried  responding to something you wasn't informed on. Next time before you put your foot in your mouth and look like an idiot read the article then read someone's reply that way you can differentiate between what was stated in the article and someone's opinion idiot.

Your clarification does not make your post less stupid. It's cool though as you did answer my other question, you are retarded.

2/25/20 12:43 PM
4/10/03

I don't hear Fury talking about the rabbit punches that Wilder was hitting Fury with. He is going to get clowned again by Fury.

Edited: 2/25/20 12:48 PM
1/1/01
PassnSmash - I don't hear Fury talking about the rabbit punches that Wilder was hitting Fury with. He is going to get clowned again by Fury.

Because it was a two way street and Fury won the fight. And will do so again.

2/25/20 1:00 PM
8/18/13
MasterofMartialArts -

Wow. I will reserve judgement until this blows over a bit, but not looking good for Wilder. He’s giving Fury ZERO credit. I had a lot of respect for Deontay going into this fight. 

Pretty much all of this. Always liked the guy, he seems like a down to earth dude, but he’s doing himself no favours right now 

Edited: 2/25/20 1:22 PM
8/23/04

Bayless was HELPING Wilder I thought by not calling the fight until the fucken towel was thrown. It should have been stopped much earlier. Wilder wasn't doing shit but doing a shitty job at blocking Fury's punches. 

Even later to prove that Bayless was helping Wilder , the ref took a point which I kind of agree but a few seconds later before the end of the round Wilder also ignored Bayless when they clinched and ordered them to stop. Wilder threw a punch that didn't get a point deduction and you know why? Because just in a few seconds it was the end of the round and the bell came. Bayless just ignored it for whatever the fuck reason. Watch it again. Bayless absolutely gave Wilder every chance to stay in the fight. Fuck that ref. Watch his picture raising Tyson Fury's hand when they were calling the fight. He looks pissed as fuck. Black power! 

2/25/20 1:28 PM
1/1/01

What was the point taken away from Fury for? It wasn't even a warning. Ref went right in and took the point away.

2/25/20 1:28 PM
2/15/06
MasterofMartialArts - 

Also I’m a casual boxing fan and don’t really understand the precise rules of clinching, so to me it always looks like the ref can’t decide whether he wants to break it up or not. 

The ref always lets them try to fight out of it but when they are finally fully clinched he breaks it up.
2/25/20 1:33 PM
8/10/05
I imagine the ego of a fighter who has 42 wins with 41 by way of KO makes it hard to except defeat especially when it comes in such a dominant fashion. It's not like he was simply caught by a punch; he was dominated round-after-round until his own corner had to save him. That's rough.

TLDR: Wilder's ego simply can't handle the reality of his situation at this time.