UnderGround Forums Will Khabib surpass Fedor?

4/9/20 12:50 AM
7/27/13

Fedor was the P4P greatest fighter for nearly a decade. 
Khabib isn't even the P4P greatest in his own era.

4/9/20 12:55 AM
4/11/11

Tony Ferguson has a better legacy than Khabib. If Tony beats Gaetje, he is the true champion.

4/9/20 8:39 PM
1/24/17
46and2 -
The Immortal One -

he already did

This douche comes out of the woodwork any time a chance to shit on Fedor arises 

I said Khabib surpassed Fedor in P4P

How is that shitting on Fedor?

You sound like an insecure sensitive fanboy

4/9/20 10:45 PM
9/23/07
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

Tony Ferguson has a better legacy than Khabib. If Tony beats Gaetje, he is the true champion.

Amen.

4/9/20 10:46 PM
9/23/07

Khabib is not the P4P best in his division.

4/9/20 10:46 PM
4/19/10
The Immortal One -
46and2 -
The Immortal One -

he already did

This douche comes out of the woodwork any time a chance to shit on Fedor arises 

I said Khabib surpassed Fedor in P4P

How is that shitting on Fedor?

You sound like an insecure sensitive fanboy

Because ‘Khabib surpassing Fedor in P4P’ is ridiculously stupid. And shit’s on a real legend. Khabib isn’t even p4p of his own generation of fighters. You want to argue that point? Because you will look even more silly than you do now. 

I guarantee you started watching MMA around your join date. 

4/9/20 10:59 PM
10/17/13
No.
4/10/20 1:03 AM
9/9/12
Acidic -

Haha nope. He's fought scrubs in his first 20 something fights. 

Fedor also fought his fair share of scrubs. 

4/10/20 6:06 AM
10/14/12
I'll break it down for ya:

Fedor:

Cro-Cop
Big Nogx2
Arlovski
Sylvia
Colemanx2
Randleman
Semmy
Herring
Hunt
Rogers
Arona
TK
Fujita
Goodridge
Lindland
7' FT HMC
360 lbs Zulu
Monson
Rizzo
Mir
Sonnen
Rampage

(Losses: Werdum, Hendo, Bigfoot, Mitrione, Bader)

Khabib:

Conor
Dustin
RDA
Barboza
Johnson

Healy, Al Laquinta, Tavares, Horcher are his next big names. After that its a bunch of who's!

If Khabib EVER fights even that close to that amount of top fighters, he will have some losses too!
4/10/20 7:59 AM
11/20/08
Nytron -

Surpass him in what? P4P? Baddest Man on the Planet? Favorite fighter? These are all different lists.

He's already ahead of Fedor in terms of P4P.

Khabib beats prime GSP.

Only person who can surpass Khabib in this era is gonna be Usman.

Fedor still my favorite tho. And his invincibility aura when he was the Baddest Man on the Planet was literally video game esque, no one besides Anderson has come close.

With Khabib, it's likely that if you put a guy like Usman against him, that will the the recipe to beat him. Back when Fedor was in his prime, there wasn't a human being on planet earth that you could put in the ring with Fedor who would beat him (or it least that's how it felt).

Dude your drunk

Khabib has a great record and out of that record how many "top" fighters has he fought?

Conor has better fighters on a smaller record and I am not even a Conor fan

Beats prime GSP? What the fuck are you drinking? I want some, he wont even beat GSP now, GSP kills him at any point, not even competetive

4/10/20 8:04 AM
7/20/13
Nytron -

Surpass him in what? P4P? Baddest Man on the Planet? Favorite fighter? These are all different lists.

Khabib beats prime GSP.

Fedor still my favorite tho. And his invincibility aura when he was the Baddest Man on the Planet was literally video game esque, no one besides Anderson has come close.

With Khabib, it's likely that if you put a guy like Usman against him, that will the the recipe to beat him. Back when Fedor was in his prime, there wasn't a human being on planet earth that you could put in the ring with Fedor who would beat him (or it least that's how it felt).

Khabib doesn’t beat prime GSP, you’re out of your mind

4/10/20 8:45 AM
11/20/08
Coxndix -
Nytron -

Khabib beats prime GSP.

He had to be drunk, really drunk

If not I will gladly take his money if they fought, I dont care much for mental illness

Not on his best day can khabib beat GSP, too small,  shitty striking and he cant even out wrestle him, khabib has zero chance

Edited: 4/10/20 8:57 AM
11/24/13
Coxndix -
Nytron -

Khabib beats prime GSP.

GSP never fought anyone who could take him down.

Khabib would for sure take him down. And unlike GSP, who turned into a point fighter exactly at his prime, Khabib would do a lot of damage in the ground & pound.

It's hard to swallow because GSP's era was such a fan favorite, but Khabib would TKO GSP from top position.

And Usman would beat GSP even easier.

4/10/20 9:23 AM
6/20/14

Khabib has already passed Fedor and did so awhile ago.. 

Fedor was scared to come to the ufc where to top competition is. Fedor fought cans pretty much his whole career. 

4/10/20 9:35 AM
1/7/06
Tmaguru -
Nytron -

Khabib beats prime GSP.

Khabib cant hold GSPs jockstrap .

X1000

4/10/20 11:58 AM
9/9/12
Nytron -
Coxndix -
Nytron -

Khabib beats prime GSP.

Khabib would for sure take him down. And unlike GSP, who turned into a point fighter exactly at his prime, Khabib would do a lot of damage in the ground & pound.

It's hard to swallow because GSP's era was such a fan favorite, but Khabib would TKO GSP from top position.

"GSP never fought anyone who could take him down".

Fought Hughes 3x, Koscheck 2x, and Hendricks. 

Edited: 4/10/20 1:47 PM
4/19/10

‘GSP never fought anyone who could take him down’.

Koshcheck, Parisyan, Hughes, Fitch, Penn, Shields, Sherk. 

Because fighters couldn’t take him down, means nothing to support your rhetoric. It just goes to show how incredible his wrestling and takedown defense is.

It’s like someone saying ‘Khabib never fought anyone who could stop the takedown’. You see how stupid that sounds? 

Your argument is as weak as your knowledge in this sport. 

4/10/20 1:07 PM
2/29/16

Who voted my OP down? I didn't say anything wrong, just asked the question.

Must be jealous that I made the front page again.

:)

4/10/20 1:14 PM
8/4/08
No one has surpassed Fedor in anything except DUI's and positive PED tests.
Gerard is closing in.
4/10/20 1:50 PM
2/29/16
sparkuri - No one has surpassed Fedor in anything except DUI's and positive PED tests.
Gerard is closing in.

Fedor is the HW GOAT.

GSP is the MMA GOAT.

4/10/20 3:12 PM
9/2/10

Is this a fucking joke?

4/10/20 3:22 PM
2/29/16
Precise_Improvement -

Is this a fucking joke?

Read the OP. Question was asked how many more wins would it take.

4/10/20 3:46 PM
11/11/12

For most ducked fights?

4/10/20 4:23 PM
11/20/08
Nytron -
Coxndix -
Nytron -

Khabib beats prime GSP.

Holy shit dude

What is your poison? Very over proof rum? 

You have to be trolling large, I swear I seen you post before and it was actually decent.

4/10/20 4:58 PM
9/22/11
ShanTheMan -

Not on resume imo. Skills he probably already has. 

Correct answer right here.

Khabib is so good he has barely been tested. 

I have never seen him with a cut or a bruise.

Hes been wobbled once or twice but recovered quickly and smashed his opponent. 

Time will show khabib to be the best ever.