UnderGround Forums Will testing abroad be addressed?

11 days ago
9/14/12

Is the lack of testing big enough issue to be a problem?

11 days ago
3/23/06

TTMFT!

11 days ago
12/29/10

If they can't test everyone properly then don't test anyone until it can be done. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Snakey89 - 

If they can't test everyone properly then don't test anyone until it can be done. 

This.

11 days ago
11/18/14
Snakey89 -

lol a 2-year usada holiday for the sport would be so fucken cool. 

10 days ago
3/23/06

Let’s see which journalist has the balls to ask this.  Everyone has been avoiding the issue.  

10 days ago
3/10/11

More research needs to be done. We need answers to some questions before we start saying USADA are not testing athletes abroad.

-How many UFC athletes live abroad?
-How many times have they been tested?

-How many UFC athletes live in the USA?

What is the difference between the two.

Has anyone done any actual detective work?

9 days ago
9/14/12

If only we knew a detective...

9 days ago
2/9/09

I embrace the return of Ubereem

9 days ago
9/19/13

Lol dude. That's the entire reason to have international fights in shady countries. To let mother fuckers juice.

9 days ago
3/23/06
SportScience -

More research needs to be done. We need answers to some questions before we start saying USADA are not testing athletes abroad.

Its not like this is going to court.  Shit UFC and Dana will push this question aside as fast as it’s asked.  It’s really simple, international fighters have said they aren’t being tested.  

9 days ago
11/19/19

Broads should always be tested.

Edited: 9 days ago
3/10/11
knockoutfighter -
SportScience -

Its not like this is going to court.  Shit UFC and Dana will push this question aside as fast as it’s asked.  It’s really simple, international fighters have said they aren’t being tested.  

How many said that? There was that one lady I saw recently but I can't think of any others.

You know that USADA has a website where they report the names of all the UFC fighters who have been tested. We just need a list of all UFC fighters who live abroad and I can do the rest.

Athlete Test History

I just did a quick search on this database, looking at 2020 and all quaters. I had a look at all the names on the list and found heaps of fighters I know are abroad. Still more reseach needs to be done but it looks like USADA is doing a fine job.