UnderGround Forums Would Masvidal be Champ in Bellator today?

11 days ago
1/23/06
21-0 Yaroslav Amosov would be a good fight.

Masvidal vs. Rory Macdonald and Douglas Lima who ya got?
Edited: 11 days ago
1/23/06
Looked like Jorge was destroying Imada until he wasn't

It's important to remember that unlike Ben Askren, he got bodybagged in Bellator and that's footage, a marketing angle the competition would own with Jorge as Champ.

via Gfycat

11 days ago
7/18/15

Interesting thoughts. I think masvidal matches up well against Rory. Mr McDonald does well when he can dictate the range with his jab, masvidal would likely pressure through the jab and find his range, night end up looking like Rory vs Lawler. I like this fight a lot.  

I could be mistake however, I feel Rory may be the larger fighter. He could use his wrestling we saw vs nate Diaz and ragdoll, and frustrate masvidal. I would still pick mas over Rory. Especially this Rory with questionable motivation. I am not too familiar with other Bellitor WW fighters.

11 days ago
1/23/06
Stay Wild - 

Interesting thoughts. I think masvidal matches up well against Rory. Mr McDonald does well when he can dictate the range with his jab, masvidal would likely pressure through the jab and find his range, night end up looking like Rory vs Lawler. I like this fight a lot.  

I could be mistake however, I feel Rory may be the larger fighter. He could use his wrestling we saw vs nate Diaz and ragdoll, and frustrate masvidal. I would still pick mas over Rory. Especially this Rory with questionable motivation. I am not too familiar with other Bellitor WW fighters.

Here's Douglas Lima

11 days ago
2/15/06
CRE,

will you ever forgive Jorge?

11 days ago
1/23/06
10 days ago
1/1/01
Masvidal vs. Lima is the one "co-promotion" fight I want to see the most. Neither are currently champs, so the promotions definitely have less to lose.
10 days ago
10/19/14

He loses to every one of those guys.

10 days ago
8/18/13
Liyon - Masvidal vs. Lima is the one "co-promotion" fight I want to see the most. Neither are currently champs, so the promotions definitely have less to lose.

And neither are draws, so they have nothing to gain 

10 days ago
1/1/01
StrikingMMA - CRE,

that was so great at the time...
10 days ago
1/1/01
Well he beat the Bellator champ in less than 5 seconds , so that's gotta mean something.
10 days ago
1/1/01
RichardSteel -

Malarkey

10 days ago
1/22/19

Doubtful.  Jorge has beat the guys he should have beat and lost to the guys he should have lost to.  A win over hype machine Till, who had his soul taken last outing, and a 2 second KO over Askren does not mean much.  Lima, Koreshkov, Gracie, Rory, Ruth all would posesome problems.  He could win the title but it would be no sure thing.  I still think he is going to go like 2-3 in his next five and people will be again brought back down to earth.

9 days ago
5/12/12

That no tap doe... g shite

9 days ago
7/31/09

He absolutely could. The top few guys would give him problems but I think he'd  give them all some problems as well.

Side note: jesus christ typing on this app can be down right retarded sometimes. 

9 days ago
10/16/06

Doesn't matter, he would sell and have that Nate Diaz effect

9 days ago
5/29/18
StrikingMMA - CRE,

Lol. Seriously.

9 days ago
5/29/18
Pulala - Well he beat the Bellator champ in less than 5 seconds , so that's gotta mean something.

9 days ago
1/1/01
rushinbear - 
StrikingMMA - CRE,

that was so great at the time...

I'm surprised he didn't fuck his shoulder up like Johnny Walker did in his celebration.
9 days ago
5/8/16

Yes on any given night... 

9 days ago
10/19/14
Fabes -
RichardSteel -

Malarkey

Fact

9 days ago
2/29/16

Anyone in the UFC top ten would likely be Bellator champ.