UnderGround Forums Wow Khabib going HARD on Macron

10/30/20 7:13 AM
8/3/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9t9IUs0eZ/

10/30/20 7:14 AM
8/3/11

khabib_nurmagomedov
Confirmed
May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing.

Edited: 10/30/20 7:15 AM
8/3/11

with the level-headed Dad not around anymore and being allegedly retired, Khabib is not holding back!

10/30/20 8:03 AM
8/3/11

half a million likes in one hour

10/30/20 8:49 AM
7/27/11

Abdulmanap seemed like an old school Soviet, never really fucked around with Islam too much. 

Khabib on the other hand seems like a bad day away from supporting some seriously extremist beliefs. 

Touch, have other ethnic Russian fighters like Yan or Volkov touched on this at all? I mean, I can’t imagine that regular Russians embrace this sort of shit whatsoever 

10/30/20 8:51 AM
2/9/09
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Abdulmanap seemed like an old school Soviet, never really fucked around with Islam too much. 

Khabib on the other hand seems like a bad day away from supporting some seriously extremist beliefs. 

Touch, have other ethnic Russian fighters like Yan or Volkov touched on this at all? I mean, I can’t imagine that regular Russians embrace this sort of shit whatsoever 

They're not Muslim. Apples to Oranges

10/30/20 8:52 AM
10/25/06

Hey goat fucker Khabib. Freedom of speech is not a slogan. It is a fundamental right of all people. You and your ilk belong in the fifth century.

If you don't like it go fuck yourself.

10/30/20 8:52 AM
8/3/11
Uhtred Ragnarson -

No, of course not. All the fighters liking Khabib's post are Muslims.

Edited: 10/30/20 8:54 AM
3/26/13

Fuck anyone who doesn't understand the importance of freedom of speech. And fuck anyone who would hurt another person because of words or  a cartoon. People like that do not belong in civilized society.

10/30/20 9:09 AM
8/3/11

Over one million likes after 2 hours..

10/30/20 9:19 AM
2/13/11

Muslims gonna muslim. Who would have thought?

10/30/20 9:26 AM
8/15/11

Khabib is defending what he believes in. I expect nothing less. 

He is perfectly free to call Macron a cunt if he wants. If he is promoting murder then it's a different story.  It's a non issue. 

10/30/20 9:27 AM
7/27/11
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Yeah I’ve heard rumors that Yan does *not* like Dagestanis or Chechens at all. 

Which is a good thing.

10/30/20 9:32 AM
8/3/11
Uhtred Ragnarson -
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Which is a good thing.

I don't know about this. Yan had issues with Dagis when he fought Magomed Magomedov and there was some situation in Thailand once iirc but he went to Dagestan to train for Aljo recently

30 days ago
8/3/11

over 2 million likes in 4 hours

30 days ago
8/10/05

Khabib is an influencer to so many young Muslim men.

Fuck him for pushing intolerance and hatred.

Edited: 30 days ago
2/9/09
Uhtred Ragnarson -
touch -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Which is a good thing.

just like that the UGs new favorite fighter

30 days ago
5/18/10

Advocating for sharia speech codes to replace enlightenment values is open radical Islamist Extremism

I'm surprised he's willing to admit to terroristic views in public

Does he already have US citizenship? I'd expect he could be barred from the country for being an open Islamist

30 days ago
3/19/09
And yet half the cucks who post here still love him. Fuck that dude and anyone who supports him.
30 days ago
7/12/14

You guys just waking up to the fact that he hangs out with extremists?

30 days ago
2/11/11
To me, it's astonishing how far man has developed technology compared to the primitive things that we still believe.
30 days ago
1/1/01

And that is why Mousasi = GOAT. Not to mention Khabib would get owned by Moose superior fight iq.

30 days ago
7/4/09

Khabib just lost a fan. He should be condemning the Muslim attacks on French, what a sack of shit. 

30 days ago
11/28/03

peace and blessings of Allah 

30 days ago
11/1/19

Lol I've told you guys this for a very long time. You said, Khabib is a man of DIGNITY! He is a good boy! At least we all know for sure. He's an extremist. He associates with terrible people. He does not like you. He does not like your wife. He does not like your country. So stop sucking him off.