UnderGround Forums Yoel Romero looked younger than ever today

Edited: 16 days ago
1/23/06
Opens your mind to what is possible as an athlete.

16 days ago
7/10/15

what a fookin specimen uh?

16 days ago
2/5/15

One baby placenta a day keeps Father Time at bay. 

16 days ago
2/15/11
WilkShake - 

One baby placenta a day keeps Father Time at bay. 

LOL, I can just picture Yoel double legging an infant, landing in side control.
16 days ago
8/3/11

Everything is possible with that translator

Yoel Romero's interpreter, not really doing his job

15 days ago
12/6/11
touch -

LOL

15 days ago
7/10/02
That translator looked like a James Bond villain. Added to Yoel's weird eccentric style it was just perfect.

15 days ago
7/10/02
I'm a huge Yoel fan, and yeah, I would have given him the nod on the decisions, but all 3 were so close you can't cry robbery. He just happened to be on the bad end of 3 close ones.

Let's hope the Israel bout happens, and that he uses his wrestling and G'n'Ps him!

Weird that both Yoel and Israel want the bout, yet it's not happening up to now
15 days ago
12/7/18
Sprawl'n'Stall - I'm a huge Yoel fan, and yeah, I would have given him the nod on the decisions, but all 3 were so close you can't cry robbery. He just happened to be on the bad end of 3 close ones.

Let's hope the Israel bout happens, and that he uses his wrestling and G'n'Ps him!

You are either the biggest Romero stan on the planet or you dont know anything about fighting. Whittaker 1 was a clear easy win for Whittaker. And Costa clearly and decisively beat Romero. Romero literally did nothing in that fight. All the biggest shots of the fight were landed by Costa. Costa beat him the fuck up. The fact that there's even a discussion about that fight being "controversial" is insanity and either shows an agenda being pushed or people not knowing what the fuck they're watching. The ONLY fight that was close and arguable was Whittaker 2

15 days ago
3/17/14

Izzy beats Costa but I think Romero beats Izzy. 

15 days ago
10/1/11
knappster -

izzy beats both

15 days ago
7/10/02
TheFlyingGentlemen - 
knappster -

izzy beats both

Styles make fights. So I agree Romero has the style to beat Izzy
15 days ago
7/10/02
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - I'm a huge Yoel fan, and yeah, I would have given him the nod on the decisions, but all 3 were so close you can't cry robbery. He just happened to be on the bad end of 3 close ones.

You are either the biggest Romero stan on the planet or you dont know anything about fighting. Whittaker 1 was a clear easy win for Whittaker. And Costa clearly and decisively beat Romero. Romero literally did nothing in that fight. All the biggest shots of the fight were landed by Costa. Costa beat him the fuck up. The fact that there's even a discussion about that fight being "controversial" is insanity and either shows an agenda being pushed or people not knowing what the fuck they're watching. The ONLY fight that was close and arguable was Whittaker 2

With your screen name, maybe you shouldn't write stuff like that ha ha

And yes I'm biased. And yes I reluctantly agree with Costa winning, and could agree with Whittaker 1. But they were all razor close ones. And one split decision.
14 days ago
12/14/10
touch -

I miss that translator way more than I should... 

14 days ago
8/3/11
frank ep -
touch -

I miss that translator way more than I should... 

Yep, the guy's a legend