UnderGround Forums You’re racist if you don’t like Izzy, Jones, etc.

9 days ago
6/17/16
D241 -

I find that people who tend to play the race card are people who are no strangers to also playing the victim card.  The two come hand in hand.

They're close minded.  They think they're the only ones who have been treated unfairly.  They dwell in the ditches instead of rising above.

99% of the time they are just looking to blame all of their problems on a group of other people themselves. 

They don't want justice or equality they just want other people to oppress so they can do the sames things to somebody else that they imagine were done to them.

9 days ago
3/26/13
El Bandito -

It doesn't make them a racist, its just that some MMA fans cannot stand to see a confident black man. Its why floyd was hated, jones hated, and IA is hated. White folks will love you as long as you put your head down, don't look them in the eye and "know your place" around them. As soon as you see yourself as an equal or better, the hate comes out. They don't like seeing young black or latino men with confidence, a lot of it is insecurity because those type guys don't have any confidence. 

You are a moron.

9 days ago
11/20/05

Lol @ Luke Thomas the SJW jumping in and getting emotional. What a douche bag. He's obviously never been on the UG.

Edited: 9 days ago
3/26/13

I'm so sick of this bullshit. If you don't like the new Ghostbusters movie its because you are a sexist. If you dont like Jon Jones or Adesanya its because you are a racist. If you dont want illegals streaming across the border by the millions you are a racist.

This is simply a tactic by the left to shut people up and tell them how they should feel about certain things.

9 days ago
9/7/19

luke thomas being a cuck boi liberal. nothing new. 

9 days ago
3/17/14
DarthBader -

Lmao that's fucking retarded. I dont like Izzy because he isn't american. I'm a huge Jon jones fan and a huge DC fan and even I know he wont draw shit in terms of PPV buyrates or TV viewers in regards to what those 2 can draw. Even Woodley would draw more as a champion. Good luck UFC.

So every black person who doesn't like Gus or Stipe is automatically racist too? Gtfo.

you only like American fighters? lol that's hilarious. That's better than being a racist? It's damn near exactly the same thing you dumbass.

9 days ago
5/14/13

Lol.

Idon't like Adesanya for personal reasons.

Jones is a genuine piece of shit, and its genuinely surprising that he actually has any fans outside of his fighting ability.

I don't like Luke Thomas because he's a virtue signalling retard.

Nothing to do with the fucking colour of their skin. 

9 days ago
10/9/10
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

I don’t think that tweet from LT was meant to say “if you don’t like Stylebender, you’re racist”. He means that race absolutely plays a part in popularity and acceptance in MMA, which I tend to agree with. I think it is a factor here, albeit a small one. 

If that was true, Muhammad Ali wouldn't be as adored as he was amongst white people.

I wasn’t around back then, but wasn’t he widely criticized and hated for many years before he was adored? 

Either way, Ali is one person. And I’m sure there were plenty of white people who didn’t like him. 

9 days ago
4/11/11
MasterofMartialArts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

I don’t think that tweet from LT was meant to say “if you don’t like Stylebender, you’re racist”. He means that race absolutely plays a part in popularity and acceptance in MMA, which I tend to agree with. I think it is a factor here, albeit a small one. 

If that was true, Muhammad Ali wouldn't be as adored as he was amongst white people.

I wasn’t around back then, but wasn’t he widely criticized and hated for many years before he was adored? 

Either way, Ali is one person. And I’m sure there were plenty of white people who didn’t like him. 

Yes, he was when racism was still very prevalent. For the last few decades he's been widely loved and is generally considered the best ever.

9 days ago
3/7/10

DC is one of my all time favorite fighters but I can't stand JJ or Israel. And I love Andy. So does that make me halfway racist???? Also, Luke Thomas is a dweeb idiot and was a terrible twitter follow.

9 days ago
10/4/14
DarthBader -

Lmao that's fucking retarded. I dont like Izzy because he isn't american. I'm a huge Jon jones fan and a huge DC fan and even I know he wont draw shit in terms of PPV buyrates or TV viewers in regards to what those 2 can draw. Even Woodley would draw more as a champion. Good luck UFC.

So every black person who doesn't like Gus or Stipe is automatically racist too? Gtfo.

You don’t like him because he isn’t American? Why is that? 

9 days ago
9/19/13

I really like Izzy as long as he doesn't become Jones 2.0

9 days ago
8/14/12

I love dc. I like Israel. I like jones the fighter. I think he’s a pos. Must be racist. 

9 days ago
8/31/18

Op. Your not racist because you don't like Izzy and Jones

You are racist because you subscribe to anti Semitic Twitter feeds and spread that shit on this site.

9 days ago
7/18/11
SheerPerfection -

DC is one of my all time favorite fighters but I can't stand JJ or Israel. And I love Andy. So does that make me halfway racist???? Also, Luke Thomas is a dweeb idiot and was a terrible twitter follow.

I like Izzy, MVP, and Anderson Silva but don't like Jones or DC...that makes me less halfway racist than you.

9 days ago
7/18/11
CobraKaiRep -

You are racist because you subscribe to anti Semitic Twitter feeds and spread that shit on this site.

Jewish propaganda, anti-jewish propaganda...it all gets spread on this site and everywhere else. You should know.

9 days ago
3/24/15

There is a mental illness in this country that involves this lazy thinking regarding racism. Stories like these are discouraging to see, and it’s getting worse as social media and the internet get more and more regulated. 2012 was real - the world changed that day, and it’s becoming more apparent how invisible that transition was.

9 days ago
8/31/18
SickEye -
CobraKaiRep -

Jewish propaganda, anti-jewish propaganda...it all gets spread on this site and everywhere else. You should know.

That stuff you call Jewish propaganda on here

Those are called Seinfeld references

Show everyone your true self

9 days ago
7/18/11
CobraKaiRep -
SickEye -
CobraKaiRep -

That stuff you call Jewish propaganda on here

Those are called Seinfeld references

Show everyone your true self

You're so far behind you think you're in the lead.

1/9/11
knappster -
DarthBader -

you only like American fighters? lol that's hilarious. That's better than being a racist? It's damn near exactly the same thing you dumbass.

One could argue that being a nationalist in America is more favorable than being labeled a racist as America encompasses numerous people of various races and ethnicities.  While I don't agree with the person you quoted, the term racist and nationalist are (Or should be) mutually exclusive, unless you are referring to the term white nationalist, which is nothing more than a euphemism for white supremacist.

Personally, when I witness MMA bouts, I don't care from what nation a combatant is from, nor do I care about their race.  I want to witness a competitive bout.  MMA is a sport of individuals and I really don't understand why so many fans feel the need to root for a combatant based on nothing more than a fighter's race or geographical region.

9 days ago
4/24/14
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

Yes, he was when racism was still very prevalent. For the last few decades he's been widely loved and is generally considered the best ever.

Ali was reviled by whites during his time, as was MLK. It is now, way way after the fact, that their characters have been declawed, sanitized, and co-opted by white conservatives, because they were proved to be on the right side of history. But make no mistake, they were hated every bit as much as Kaepernick is.

1/22/05

I’m racist and I’m a fan of both guys so ha!

9 days ago
3/24/15

In group preference is not racism, btw. Every country in history favors their own. 

9 days ago
5/24/17

I genuinely don't know a single person who dislikes someone due to their skin colour especially in MMA.  This is No1 boolsheet.

9 days ago
4/8/07

Luke Thomas doesn't like Ariel Helwani , so I guess Luke is a racist and hates Jews?   This is basically what Luke is saying,  his words,  not mine.