UnderGround Forums You’re racist if you don’t like Izzy, Jones, etc.

9 days ago
1/1/01
If someone is not a fan of a black man, such as Jones, he's racist? Not because he's a scumbag?

War Cormier.

My god, this Victim Culture.

Grow up.
Edited: 9 days ago
4/11/11
rafael_collado -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

I don’t think that tweet from LT was meant to say “if you don’t like Stylebender, you’re racist”. He means that race absolutely plays a part in popularity and acceptance in MMA, which I tend to agree with. I think it is a factor here, albeit a small one. 

If that was true, Muhammad Ali wouldn't be as adored as he was amongst white people.

I wasn’t around back then, but wasn’t he widely criticized and hated for many years before he was adored? 

Either way, Ali is one person. And I’m sure there were plenty of white people who didn’t like him. 

Yes, he was when racism was still very prevalent. For the last few decades he's been widely loved and is generally considered the best ever.

Ali was reviled by whites during his time, as was MLK. It is now, way way after the fact, that their characters have been declawed, sanitized, and co-opted by white conservatives, because they were proved to be on the right side of history. But make no mistake, they were hated every bit as much as Kaepernick is.

Yes, but the point is, times have changed, the majority of the white masses are not racist.

9 days ago
3/26/13
rafael_collado -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

I don’t think that tweet from LT was meant to say “if you don’t like Stylebender, you’re racist”. He means that race absolutely plays a part in popularity and acceptance in MMA, which I tend to agree with. I think it is a factor here, albeit a small one. 

If that was true, Muhammad Ali wouldn't be as adored as he was amongst white people.

I wasn’t around back then, but wasn’t he widely criticized and hated for many years before he was adored? 

Either way, Ali is one person. And I’m sure there were plenty of white people who didn’t like him. 

Yes, he was when racism was still very prevalent. For the last few decades he's been widely loved and is generally considered the best ever.

Ali was reviled by whites during his time, as was MLK. It is now, way way after the fact, that their characters have been declawed, sanitized, and co-opted by white conservatives, because they were proved to be on the right side of history. But make no mistake, they were hated every bit as much as Kaepernick is.

Moron alert.

9 days ago
11/20/09

In my lifetime I dealt with racism being prominent, or at least moreso than what it is now compared to the 80's/90's, but now where racism is less prominent, people being entitled and people acting like victims are now more prominent. 

Honestly I don't know which is more annoying.

9 days ago
6/27/02

For fuck’s sake. I guess we’re all homophobes for not liking Luke Thomas as well. 

9 days ago
4/8/07
KirkBJJ - 

For fuck’s sake. I guess we’re all homophobes for not liking Luke Thomas as well. 

after reading what he wrote, and being someone that has liked and supported him, i've never felt like such a faggot before.
9 days ago
10/9/10
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
MasterofMartialArts -

Yeah that makes sense. I don’t see that as an example of racism being nonexistent, rather I see it as a unique case of a fighter going from being widely criticized to widely adored over time. 

The change didn’t occur simply because of the transforming social landscape, it happened because over time Ali’s true character came out through his actions. People began to see beyond him as a fighter and entertainer, and started to see who he was as a person. 

Which I think would be true for most people in a similar situation. There would still be racism, but you wouldn’t really hear about it. 

9 days ago
3/20/12

I like izzy

don't care much for Jones

can't stand Chael 

Like Shogun

not a fan of laquinta

love some mousasi

am I racist?

9 days ago
8/6/06

The "demonization" of Jon Jones? As if we just fabricated all the fuck up shit he has done? Jon Jones "demonized" himself, fucking idiots.

8/6/06

Why is it that Jon Jones is "demonized", yet Rashad Evans, Daniel Cormier and Anthony Johnson aren't? They're all confident black men.

9 days ago
4/11/11

When Conor was on top of the world with his cocky and brash behaviour, alot of people online wanted to see him lose. So many people hated on him. Can you imagine if he was black? People would be saying the same thing. It's because he's black, they can't stand seeing a Black man on top. It's ridiculous. Why give air to the minority view? You can never stop the odd racist view, but it's not the majority. A black president was elected for crying out loud. Stop crying racism every time a black person is criticised.

9 days ago
7/8/09

I'm Black and I hate Jones. Whoever thinks the Jones hate has anything to do with race is a dumb cunt. You forget the thousand incidents with this guy? The guy is a piece of shit human and fake as a well. If he wasn't on this b.s "I'm the preacher's son" routine, he'd be revered.

9 days ago
9/19/19

Cerrone is known to be a piece of shit outside of the ring and he's LOVED. Jon jones did some coke (what millionaire young athlete wouldn't?), messed around with girls and he's seen as satan himself. What a joke. Cerrone would hit on guys wives right in front of them, give them a slap on their ass and look their husband dead in the eye. He once got into a fight backstage at a different org because he hit on a heavyweight fighters wife in front of him. But yall love him.

4/11/11
El Bandito -

Cerrone is known to be a piece of shit outside of the ring and he's LOVED. Jon jones did some coke (what millionaire young athlete wouldn't?), messed around with girls and he's seen as satan himself. What a joke. Cerrone would hit on guys wives right in front of them, give them a slap on their ass and look their husband dead in the eye. He once got into a fight backstage at a different org because he hit on a heavyweight fighters wife in front of him. But yall love him.

Cerrone is a piece of shit ? I didn't know that. I doubt many people know about some of the things you've accused him of outside the ring.

9 days ago
8/15/17

It’s sad to see people try to artificially create conflicts and barriors between races. False accusations of racism directed towards an entire race has to be some form of racism in and of itself. I think it drives a false belief that everyone is racist so you should be too.

9 days ago
10/26/05

Dumb. I do t like either. Hardly a racist. I have a black friend. We never talk or hang out but still. 

9 days ago
8/6/06
Sir Psycho Sexy -
El Bandito -

Corrine is a piece of shit ? I didn't know that. I doubt many people know about some of the things you've accused him of outside the ring.

Never ever heard anybody say that before.

9 days ago
11/24/02

Had nothing to do with Race. What a fuck tard to suggests such bs. Jones has questionable character. That is the reason why people may dislike him. 

I think you will find many people nowadays are basically good people that judge people by their character and not by their skin color. Although it may appear differently because we are inundated with such negative messages on the Internet and the news. Today’s age of social media even the dumbest fucking people have a soapbox so their voice can be heard. Unfortunately it is usually the dumbest people that speak the loudest. The rest of us people with actual lives are out doing positive things and loving our friends and our family etc.   

9 days ago
9/22/11

Wow what a crock of shit....maybe just accept that people dont like arseholes?

9 days ago
9/22/11
El Bandito -

Yes,jon jones just had a Iine and got a root and thats why people dont like him.....fuck off you putz.

12/7/18
Sir Psycho Sexy -

When Conor was on top of the world with his cocky and brash behaviour, alot of people online wanted to see him lose. So many people hated on him. Can you imagine if he was black? People would be saying the same thing. It's because he's black, they can't stand seeing a Black man on top. It's ridiculous. Why give air to the minority view? You can never stop the odd racist view, but it's not the majority. A black president was elected for crying out loud. Stop crying racism every time a black person is criticised.

Theres a hardcore liberal agenda in the US. If Conor were black, all his critics would be shut down as racists. But because Conor is not it's always been ok to shit on Conor. When will you ever see media crying about how much Conor has actually been demonized? If Conor were black, Joe Rogan would worship him. If Conor were black, he would be allowed to pulse. If Conor were black, the UFC wouldve moved an entire card for him to Dublin on a week's notice. if Conor were black, he would've been ranked p4p#1 after beating Aldo and Alvarez. But instead "they" gave the #1 spot to two black fighters. If Conor were black, he would be unanimously praised as the slickest, most skilled striker in MMA history. If Conor were black, the cuck hipster phaggots like Luke Thomas would be hailing Conor as some underappreciated GOAT. The greatest irony is that Conor is an Irishman. The Irish were enslaved. Historically the Irish were among the worst treated slaves in history. But the liberal agenda doesnt want you knowing that. Theres alrealdy been affirmative action in the UFC, and it's the only reason why Jones and Anderson were continually ranked over Gsp and Conor. Its the only reason why Mini Mouse was ranked over Conor. It's the only reason why the UFC will move a card for Jones on short notice, but wont move a card to Dublin for its biggest star ever 3 months away. Theres some real evil shit going on in the US. if you are not black, you have the deck stacked against you. In fact I would turn it around on these REAL RACIST LIBERALS. They wouldnt give a shit about Isreal or Jones if they weren't black. These same liberals will hate on white fighters because they are white. Thats racism. Funny how only whites are programmed to cheer for everyone else. If a white person doesnt like a black fighter its racism. YET it's always ok for blacks to only cheer for blacks and hate whites because they are white. The racist double standards are so evil its downright satanic in nature. Regardless of what I am or may be, I always stand on the side of righteousness. And I will always morally oppose liberalism/SJWs/PC culture/BLM/affirmative action/the evil agendas in the US against non-blacks

9 days ago
12/7/18

Also Isreal will never be a fraction of the star Conor is. Israel has a real douchebag malicious vibe to him. Hes not funny. He doesnt have those light hearted moments. Isresl doesn't appeal to the mainstream audience. It's also funny when I hear shit like "Isreal has the look" . What does that even mean? Isreal is 1 of the ugliest mother fuckers I've ever seen. He looks like a literal zombie 

9 days ago
4/24/14
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Theres a hardcore liberal agenda in the US. If Conor were black, all his critics would be shut down as racists. But because Conor is not it's always been ok to shit on Conor. When will you ever see media crying about how much Conor has actually been demonized? If Conor were black, Joe Rogan would worship him. If Conor were black, he would be allowed to pulse. If Conor were black, the UFC wouldve moved an entire card for him to Dublin on a week's notice. if Conor were black, he would've been ranked p4p#1 after beating Aldo and Alvarez. But instead "they" gave the #1 spot to two black fighters. If Conor were black, he would be unanimously praised as the slickest, most skilled striker in MMA history. If Conor were black, the cuck hipster phaggots like Luke Thomas would be hailing Conor as some underappreciated GOAT. The greatest irony is that Conor is an Irishman. The Irish were enslaved. Historically the Irish were among the worst treated slaves in history. But the liberal agenda doesnt want you knowing that. Theres alrealdy been affirmative action in the UFC, and it's the only reason why Jones and Anderson were continually ranked over Gsp and Conor. Its the only reason why Mini Mouse was ranked over Conor. It's the only reason why the UFC will move a card for Jones on short notice, but wont move a card to Dublin for its biggest star ever 3 months away. Theres some real evil shit going on in the US. if you are not black, you have the deck stacked against you. In fact I would turn it around on these REAL RACIST LIBERALS. They wouldnt give a shit about Isreal or Jones if they weren't black. These same liberals will hate on white fighters because they are white. Thats racism. Funny how only whites are programmed to cheer for everyone else. If a white person doesnt like a black fighter its racism. YET it's always ok for blacks to only cheer for blacks and hate whites because they are white. The racist double standards are so evil its downright satanic in nature. Regardless of what I am or may be, I always stand on the side of righteousness. And I will always morally oppose liberalism/SJWs/PC culture/BLM/affirmative action/the evil agendas in the US against non-blacks

Holy shit. Wow. Turns out you're not just psychotic, you're also a legit white supremacist.

9 days ago
12/7/18
rafael_collado -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Holy shit. Wow. Turns out you're not just psychotic, you're also a legit white supremacist.

You have a long troubled history of being a mentally ill nutjob SJW ufc shill. what are you even talking about. Lol fucking nutjob clown. Anyone who disagrees with your insanity is labeled a white supremacist. You've been programmed to throw around that term so much, you don't even know who you're throwing it at. I'm not white dumb mf'er. This shows how you are an insane liberal throwing around that term with no regard or any meaning. You liberals are the REAL RACISTS

9 days ago
4/24/14
ConorWinsTheRematch -
rafael_collado -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

You have a long troubled history of being a mentally ill nutjob SJW ufc shill. what are you even talking about. Lol fucking nutjob clown. Anyone who disagrees with your insanity is labeled a white supremacist. You've been programmed to throw around that term so much, you don't even know who you're throwing it at. I'm not white dumb mf'er. This shows how you are an insane liberal throwing around that term with no regard or any meaning. You liberals are the REAL RACISTS

I'm mentally ill??? Motherfucker, you're exactly the kind of person everybody is worried will get to watch Joker.