UnderGround Forums You’re racist if you don’t like Izzy, Jones, etc.

9 days ago
5/31/07

The SJW crowd are the ones insisting on everyone getting some kind of label based on color, gender, sexual orientation, etc and constantly bitching about it   They are absolutely obsessed.  

Meanwhile, those who just see people as people and dont give two shits are the ones who are magically nazis because they refurefuse judge everyone based on the latest HuffPo victimhood chart.  

9 days ago
7/27/13

Man my IQ dropped a few points after reading those tweets.

9 days ago
9/24/12

People just hate cocky. It's the reason Ric Flair was able to be the biggest heel in wrestling for 30 years, by being the cockiest bastard there was.

8 days ago
8/22/14
Johnzandt -

People just hate cocky. It's the reason Ric Flair was able to be the biggest heel in wrestling for 30 years, by being the cockiest bastard there was.

And Mayweather. 

Cocky and flaunt money.

Conor stole floyds gimmick 

I'm surprised people didn't see that for what it was.

8 days ago
11/9/17
Luke Thomas is a fucking douchebag POS. Jon Jones is a douchebag POS (proven multiple times), Izzy is just annoying and unproven.

I don't give a shit what color they are, actions speak louder than words.
8 days ago
10/11/18
D241 -

I find that people who tend to play the race card are people who are no strangers to also playing the victim card.  The two come hand in hand.

They're close minded.  They think they're the only ones who have been treated unfairly.  They dwell in the ditches instead of rising above.

And they stand on ledges.  Alone.

8 days ago
10/9/10
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
El Bandito -

Cerrone is known to be a piece of shit outside of the ring and he's LOVED. Jon jones did some coke (what millionaire young athlete wouldn't?), messed around with girls and he's seen as satan himself. What a joke. Cerrone would hit on guys wives right in front of them, give them a slap on their ass and look their husband dead in the eye. He once got into a fight backstage at a different org because he hit on a heavyweight fighters wife in front of him. But yall love him.

Corrine is a piece of shit ? I didn't know that. I doubt many people know about some of the things you've accused him of outside the ring.

Never ever heard anybody say that before.

I've never heard that either. At least not from any credible source.

Edited: 8 days ago
10/11/18
SickEye -

Anyone else get the vibe he's trying hard to be poetic? Like some kind of MLK speech, with his two different ways of saying he is alone on a ledge?  Lol it sounds like something someone would say on weed...and think it is just amazing and philosophical 

8 days ago
6/27/02
mysteryman -
SickEye -

Anyone else get the vibe he's trying hard to be poetic? Like some kind of MLK speech, with his two different ways of saying he is alone on a ledge?  Lol it sounds like something someone would say on weed...and think it is just amazing and philosophical 

Plus he’s one of those typical dork bitches who says something he knows other bitches will slurp up and support but acts like he’s going against the grain. 

“I’m just gonna put this out there, I don’t care how many people disagree with me. We’re all equal. I may be the only one who feels that way but I have to be true to myself.” 

Basic ass “look at me, I need love and attention” shit. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
D241 - 

I find that people who tend to play the race card are people who are no strangers to also playing the victim card.  The two come hand in hand.

They're close minded.  They think they're the only ones who have been treated unfairly.  They dwell in the ditches instead of rising above.

Correct. And from my experiences a large portion of people who play the race card have NEVER faced racism and come from upper class families.
8 days ago
10/11/18
KirkBJJ -
mysteryman -
SickEye -

Plus he’s one of those typical dork bitches who says something he knows other bitches will slurp up and support but acts like he’s going against the grain. 

“I’m just gonna put this out there, I don’t care how many people disagree with me. We’re all equal. I may be the only one who feels that way but I have to be true to myself.” 

Basic ass “look at me, I need love and attention” shit. 

Yup 

Edited: 8 days ago
1/23/06
8 days ago
7/24/12

I love Izzy, hate Jon Jones.

8 days ago
1/9/11

One could make a convincing argument that racism might be the only reason those otherwise unlikable characters have any fans at all. 

8 days ago
8/8/18

Nowhere do those tweets say that you're racist if you don't like fighters who are black. 

Edited: 7 days ago
8/14/14

Is America the only country that obsesses about race? Are people turning this win by Israel into something racial? I love Luke Thomas’s MMA breakdowns but his social commentary is shit. 

7 days ago
9/13/18

It's not about race... We've had multiple champs that were black, brown and white that were loved. Anderson Silva, rampage, mighty mouse, DC, Aldo, hell even Jones. People don't like cocky fighters, especially when there isn't a gimmic involved. I don't like Israel because of his attitude, had nothing to do with his color at all. 

7 days ago
1/7/06

How woke

7 days ago
7/19/13
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I love Izzy, hate Jon Jones.

Jones is a cheater. Izzy hasn’t jacked up on roids...yet. 

7 days ago
8/3/19
5541james -

Is America the only country that obsesses about race? Are people turning this win by Israel into something racial? I love Luke Thomas’s MMA breakdowns but his social commentary is shit. 

America is fucking crazy, man.

7 days ago
7/12/14

“On the ledge I will stand alone”

wtf does that even mean? He should jump if he thinks he is some profound philosopher. 

There are racists fans fans and there are true fans. Hell, even a racist fan can appreciate skills. Guy is being way too pretentious. 

7 days ago
7/18/11
Joshinho -

Nowhere do those tweets say that you're racist if you don't like fighters who are black. 

Did you take some other meaning from that tweet? Because he couldn’t have possibly spelled it out any more clearly. 

7 days ago
8/8/18
SickEye -
Joshinho -

Did you take some other meaning from that tweet? Because he couldn’t have possibly spelled it out any more clearly. 

It's saying that some people don't like cocky black athletes, it says that pretty clearly. 

7 days ago
7/18/11
Joshinho -
SickEye -
Joshinho -

It's saying that some people don't like cocky black athletes, it says that pretty clearly. 

Right. Cocky BLACK athletes. BLACK. Because racism. Right after he says race is a factor in MMA. 

Take from it whatever you want. 

7 days ago
9/20/13
Ministry of Truth - I agree to an extent, but I'm an Izzy fan and detest Jones.

Why? Jones is a veritable scumbag.

I'm sure many people have a hard time liking Jones and it has nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

This x 100

Jon Jones is a scumbag and its laughable to call anyone racist who thinks that

Izzy is brash and some people get turned away from that. He does however seem like a genuinely good person outside of the sport. And I am a huge fan of him and his style. 

If you are not able to separate the two from each other I would argue that you are the one who's a racist.