UnderGround Forums You’re racist if you don’t like Izzy, Jones, etc.

7 days ago
3/12/15

I like both of them and I’m still being called racist just for making a thread questioning Israel’s sexuality LMAO

Edited: 7 days ago
8/8/18
SickEye -
Joshinho -
SickEye -
Joshinho -

Nowhere do those tweets say that you're racist if you don't like fighters who are black. 

Did you take some other meaning from that tweet? Because he couldn’t have possibly spelled it out any more clearly. 

It's saying that some people don't like cocky black athletes, it says that pretty clearly. 

Right. Cocky BLACK athletes. BLACK. Because racism. Right after he says race is a factor in MMA. 

Take from it whatever you want. 

Majority of American mma fans are white, do you not believe that some of them don't like black people, especially cocky ones?

You're making it seem like the tweet is saying you're racist if you don't like an athlete who is black.

Bill burr has a bit called "how you know the n-word is coming" look it up if you care to but that bit definitely stems from reality.

7 days ago
1/24/16
DarthBader -

Lmao that's fucking retarded. I dont like Izzy because he isn't american. I'm a huge Jon jones fan and a huge DC fan and even I know he wont draw shit in terms of PPV buyrates or TV viewers in regards to what those 2 can draw. Even Woodley would draw more as a champion. Good luck UFC.

So every black person who doesn't like Gus or Stipe is automatically racist too? Gtfo.

Congrats you're not a racist, just a retard

7 days ago
9/19/19

Like I said earlier, if you're black and humble white people will like you. As soon as you step out and start having confidence in yourself, the hate starts coming. White americans love black people on average, as long as they "know their place". 

Connor was the cockiest fighter in MMA of all time and he was loved more than hated

7 days ago
7/11/12

How does Anthony Joshua, Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, DC fit into this?

7 days ago
8/19/13

Fuck off you queer looking bearded cunt. Jones is a filthy steroid cheat and that's the only reason I need not to like him. 

7 days ago
7/16/13

Luke 'quite obviously true' Thomas

7 days ago
9/8/13

I'm so racist. I hated Jon Jones when he 1st came into the UFC because of his success and confidence. Nevermind my favorite fighter at the time was Rashad, cause hes not cocky at all. Then I must have become not racist, as I started loving Jones when he showed his true self. Luke Thomas is a race baiting SJW piece of shit that I hope dies in fire. 

Edited: 7 days ago
10/9/10
El Bandito -

Like I said earlier, if you're black and humble white people will like you. As soon as you step out and start having confidence in yourself, the hate starts coming. White americans love black people on average, as long as they "know their place". 

Connor was the cockiest fighter in MMA of all time and he was loved more than hated

You have a point, but that’s a generalization you’re making about white people. The overwhelming majority of white people couldnt give a fuck less. “Cockiness” is also highly subjective. I love Stylebender. I don’t find him to be cocky (also don’t care much about arrogance in fighters). It’s extremely rare that I give a fuck about a fighter that’s full of him or herself (I hate Jones).  

I like Conor but have grown to like him less and less over the years. Didn’t find him to be “cocky” for a long time but clearly he is. I don’t like Jones but it’s because he’s a piece of shit. Him being cocky is just a product of his sociopathy. 

I generally don’t have problems with fighters who are “cocky”, although I can’t fucking stand people who are arrogant in every day life (non-fighters). I think that’s part of the appeal of MMA. 

With all of that being said, there are definitely some white people who can’t stand to see a successful, black athlete that is cocky. Almost like they feel like the athlete doesn’t belong there, and like they should be there instead. 

I wouldn’t say my dad is racist but he definitely has racist tendencies. He’s a fucking idiot though. 

7 days ago
8/19/13
Stardog Champion -

I'm so racist. I hated Jon Jones when he 1st came into the UFC because of his success and confidence. Nevermind my favorite fighter at the time was Rashad, cause hes not cocky at all. Then I must have become not racist, as I started loving Jones when he showed his true self. Luke Thomas is a race baiting SJW piece of shit that I hope dies in fire. 

Are we thinking of the same Rashad??

Rashad Evans? Wasn't cocky??

Matt Hughes would tell it differently.

7 days ago
7/31/09

I'm not a fan because he cant wait to call people racist.....like this fool here.