UnderGround Forums Youtube vlogger beats the breaks off NFL player

16 days ago
3/12/15

16 days ago
4/11/10

dumb people making dumb decisions

Edited: 16 days ago
12/9/18

When are people gonna realize Jake Paul can actually box. He isn’t a legit pro but he can box and he has power. Decent wrestling background too 

16 days ago
2/9/09

Chimaev better watch out

15 days ago
3/12/15

15 days ago
3/12/15

I think Jake would destroy Logan 

15 days ago
11/3/06
CloakedStar -

When are people gonna realize Jake Paul can actually box. He isn’t a legit pro but he can box and he has power. Decent wrestling background too 

Really, this true with just about any athletic person that has trained for a few years.  No where near a pro level, but light years ahead of athletic people with NO training! 

I used to see these mega athletic dudes come to the mma gym I was a member of for their first time. They all thought they’d steam roll the smaller or older guys. Boy, did they get humbled quick in live sparring. Of course, if they stuck around long enough, they too got good and became the “hammer”. But almost every single person (in shape/athletic or not) was the nail for a while unless they stuck with it. 

It’s like any other sport. I’ve tried to play tennis against a “nerdy” friend of mine who isn’t even that athletic, but plays tennis all the time. I got DESTROYED!! As I expected to. Why this would be different with fighting, is beyond me. I guess because it’s such a primitive, ego driven thing. 

but I would’ve thought by now after all these years of mma being popular that non fighting athletes would know that there’s a skill here that needs to be honed. Lol, the black guy threw some of the worst punches I’ve ever seen. His ego got the best of him. 

15 days ago
5/7/09

Very enjoyable 

15 days ago
7/15/04

Fucked him up

15 days ago
3/12/15

And there’s people who think LeBron could beat Colby

15 days ago
7/10/02

Is it me or we didn't seem much?

So many untrained people that are delusional. I remember my first MMA gym, our teacher was mostly the younger of a pro fighter. He toyed with us anyway. But when I watched to see him in his first pro bout, he was on the undercard of a local MMA league... and he got whipped like he never trained before. And again, he could beat all of us, some way bigger than him.

I sparred one time with a pro, and I don't recall how but I was standing up, him on his back, in the Pride rules days ha ha, and I felt this surge of power, no lie. But then I could see by his demeanor he had zero fear, and I realized that even like that I couldn't do shit. That fucker later almost broke my rib and it hurt for 5 weeks.

I saw Bas up close demonstrating the Frye-Yoshida fight to Jeremy Horn. They were not even 6 feet away from me. I was scared shitless to see a guy as big as Bas move so damn fast and fluidly.

We always have people on here fans of their Super Black Athletes thinking they whoop ass with anyone. So delusional. Of course if they trained for years it'd be different.

15 days ago
2/9/09
The Lion King -

And there’s people who think LeBron could beat Colby

wait, what? Lol

15 days ago
4/20/11

At the time I had only been training for a year or so but I had natural boxing ability where I could just beat up all my friends and their older brothers/friends. So a year into training we get a new spot and my coach wants to bring more people in to try and get a team together. I was light heavyweight I fought at 188lbs. And had come down from being 240lbs.  We had different people come through and practice with us. My coach would out one of our smaller guys with people that didn't have an athletic background. Which meant I got the bigger athletes. We had a good college football team and occasionalya big athletic guy would come through. And after experiencing that and seeing those Thlete celebrity boxing matches I can say with certainty. Football players are the worst fighters of damn near anyone. I don't know why. But every single time.. A jacked 240+ black dude, just being beaten and toyed with by this young white kid. My coach was also a black man(Rip) and he would laugh and re-enact what they would do when I hit them. Good memories. 

15 days ago
4/2/20

This is a perfect example of why it was funny when people were saying Lebron could beat Colby just based upon his size and natural athletic ability. Jake Paul has been training for just a couple years, and has power with the basic fundamentals of boxing. 

Lebron would get SMOKED!

PS- Jake Paul and his brother Logan are major tools, and such tryhard wannabes. Neither one of them should have a license to box as a professional, whatsoever. 

15 days ago
1/26/08
Pain Headquarters -

This is a perfect example of why it was funny when people were saying Lebron could beat Colby just based upon his size and natural athletic ability. Jake Paul has been training for just a couple years, and has power with the basic fundamentals of boxing. 

Lebron would get SMOKED!

PS- Jake Paul and his brother Logan are major tools, and such tryhard wannabes. Neither one of them should have a license to box as a professional, whatsoever. 

there are far worst boxers, being a professional doesn't mean you are good. Granted he shouldn't be fighting top guys or anything but nothing wrong with him fighting pro fights against similar comp level.

14 days ago
11/1/19
Bend The Knee -

Chimaev better watch out

Until he beats a ranked opponent shut the fuck up. Enough with the bullshit. You guys are retarded.

14 days ago
2/9/09
JThomasufc91 -
Bend The Knee -

Chimaev better watch out

Until he beats a ranked opponent shut the fuck up. Enough with the bullshit. You guys are retarded.

It was a joke, relax lol. 

14 days ago
11/1/19

Fucking Ali and Russia accounts have been infiltrating this site for years promoting unknown people. Nobody gives a fuck or can pronounce their names. Ali, touch, Kirik. Ok.. 

14 days ago
11/1/19

Wake up people. Oil money has infiltrated MMA. Khabib is great. Everyone else can fuck off other than maybe Zabit but he has NOT been tested. I've been vocal as fuck about this.

14 days ago
10/2/12
Pain Headquarters -

Lebron would get SMOKED!

They shouldn’t be on the shows they have been on but to say they shouldn’t have licenses is ridiculous. Do you have any experience with professional boxing? Probably not. $50, some medicals and you can pull your pro card right now. Half of the fighters on any regional show are as bad as the Paul’s or worse. 

14 days ago
3/12/15