UnderGround Forums Zabit's hair and beard merge into one

29 days ago
8/3/11

29 days ago
7/29/02

29 days ago
2/18/20
touch - 

I ran into Zabit at the last Bellator show at Mohegan Sun.  He was there with one of his friends or teammates, who was fighting.  I saw him several times during the week and to be honest if my friend (who is Muslim and was fighting) didn't tell me it was Zabit I would have assumed he was just some random homeless man.

* On a SideNote:  He is taller for 145lbs and very thin.  Seemed very nice as my friend and him spoke throughout the week.

Also to add, the Muslim fighters all greeted each other very friendly all week even if they were opponents.  It was very cool to see how they interacted within themselves.  My friend told me as Muslims they are all brothers at the end of the day.

29 days ago
5/5/13

Edited: 29 days ago
6/18/16

Looks homeless

29 days ago
9/2/10

He looks like he just discovered fire.

29 days ago
4/27/07

Looks like Tom Hanks after a year on that island

29 days ago
2/3/09

He's looking for Mary Samsonite

28 days ago
1/1/01

Looks like one of the top 5 MMA featherweights in the world. /s

28 days ago
9/20/19

Why did mountain people adopt the religion of sand people instead of just slaughtering them? 

28 days ago
10/3/11
On a SideNote -
touch - 

I ran into Zabit at the last Bellator show at Mohegan Sun.  He was there with one of his friends or teammates, who was fighting.  I saw him several times during the week and to be honest if my friend (who is Muslim and was fighting) didn't tell me it was Zabit I would have assumed he was just some random homeless man.

* On a SideNote:  He is taller for 145lbs and very thin.  Seemed very nice as my friend and him spoke throughout the week.

Also to add, the Muslim fighters all greeted each other very friendly all week even if they were opponents.  It was very cool to see how they interacted within themselves.  My friend told me as Muslims they are all brothers at the end of the day.

Would be nice if they treated non Muslims like that too.

28 days ago
1/1/01

Hes quite mane-ly...

28 days ago
1/12/10
HillboFrateTrane - 

Why did mountain people adopt the religion of sand people instead of just slaughtering them? 

Some didn't - Armenia and Georgia are neighboring regions to Dagestan and Chechnya but went with the Jewish-zombie-rose-from-dead religion instead.

Armenia was the world's first Christian country ever, if I remember rightly. Some amazing ancient churches / cathedrals there.

28 days ago
8/3/11

some insight on Armenia

28 days ago
2/18/20
lamedroid - 
On a SideNote -
touch - 

I can only speak for the Muslim fighters who train and fight for me.  

All of the denounce violence and are against the "extremist" who cause violence.  I know many will have negative to say after I post this but I've been treated with nothing but respect.  They are extremely giving and peaceful towards others.

That has been my experience and that's how I base my judgements.

28 days ago
2/25/08
Sadly it seems like his career and retirement have merged into one as well.
28 days ago
10/3/11
On a SideNote -
lamedroid - 
On a SideNote -
touch - 

All of the denounce violence and are against the "extremist" who cause violence.  I know many will have negative to say after I post this but I've been treated with nothing but respect.  They are extremely giving and peaceful towards others.

In the end it's not a *insert random religion* problem. Its a people problem. If everyone was friendly irl and fucked each other up on the UG, there would not be a problem.

28 days ago
8/15/07
lamedroid - 
On a SideNote -
lamedroid - 
On a SideNote -
touch - 

In the end it's not a *insert random religion* problem. Its a people problem. If everyone was friendly irl and fucked each other up on the UG, there would not be a problem.

Bullshit.
28 days ago
11/21/05
Hey Touch any idea where this pic was taken?
28 days ago
9/8/02
Who is that, an ISIS fighter?
28 days ago
8/3/11
stanneh - Hey Touch any idea where this pic was taken?

maybe shymbulak resort in Kazakhstan 

28 days ago
1/1/01
lamedroid -
On a SideNote -
lamedroid - 
On a SideNote -
touch - 

Not true, Islam is the problem.

1- Mohammed last commandment was to wage war against Jews and non believers. Jihad never ended which is why we still have terrorism.

2- like getting tickets into heaven, you can lead a life of sin and destruction but all of that is erased if you wage jihad.

not here to give a history lesson, look it up yourself.

zabit’s ancestors were probably pagans/Christians/Jew  but were forcefully converted to Islam after they lost a war.

mohammed was the Ron L Hubbard of his day. He combined  and merged popular religions such as Judaism, Christianity and paganism to create a unified religion with him at top.With this unified religion he was able to create an army free of charge. After conquering other tribes and cities he would force them to convert, increasing his army and power.