he's the greatest fighter of all time
13 days ago
1/24/17
inf0 - he's the greatest fighter of all time

him and jones. Im okay with either one being #1

he really needs to beat ferguson though

13 days ago
5/22/12

I would put jones resume over Khabib, but Khabib never got popped so its a tough call.

13 days ago
5/14/06

I’m not sure what else he’d have to do to be the best ever. He’s dominating during a period when the sport is evolved. 

Edited: 13 days ago
1/24/17
Jibbersbitch -

I would put jones resume over Khabib, but Khabib never got popped so its a tough call.

if jones started losing after he got popped, then I would hold it against him, but jones has never lost and cleaned out his weight class

khabib still has to beat ferguson, but he still has the greatest undefeated streak in history right next to jones

13 days ago
1/24/17
2JupitersTooMany -

I’m not sure what else he’d have to do to be the best ever. He’s dominating during a period when the sport is evolved. 

just beat ferguson and it's a wrap.

13 days ago
5/27/12

Will be a tough fight.  Ferguson does a lot of unexpected stuff in the octagon.  But if it goes to the ground, like all khabibs fights, it’s over 

13 days ago
1/22/19
The Immortal One -

He's wasy more dominant than Jones.  Jones splits rounds and coasts to decisiomns.  Khabib never loses rounds, 10-8's everything and just fucking mauls on way better fighters than the likes of Santos and Smith.  

1/24/17
ImNotSurprisedDonks -
The Immortal One -

He's wasy more dominant than Jones.  Jones splits rounds and coasts to decisiomns.  Khabib never loses rounds, 10-8's everything and just fucking mauls on way better fighters than the likes of Santos and Smith.  

but look at who jones has beaten lol. Jones coasts but he also brutally finishes his opponents, ask shogun, machida and DC.

Like I said, there's an argument for both khabib and jones, but khabib still needs to beat ferguson, I wouldn't say he's way more dominant

1/24/17
1_underpar -

Will be a tough fight.  Ferguson does a lot of unexpected stuff in the octagon.  But if it goes to the ground, like all khabibs fights, it’s over 

ferguson's only chance is to submit khabib. He's not going to stop khabib's takedown unless he drops khabib in the first 2 minutes

he better stay with eddie and best nogi BJJ coaches and prepare to fight off his back

13 days ago
2/25/12

What elite fighters has he beat?

If he destroys Tony then fair enough

13 days ago
1/24/17
Dravenlives -

you damn well know he has beaten elite fighters dont be silly

13 days ago
11/1/03

Really cant argue with 28-0 and ufc champ. Jones being caught cheating kind of takes him out of contention.

13 days ago
2/25/12
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

13 days ago
1/11/12

As a Khabib fan, he needs to beat Tony to even be the legitimate #1 LW. If he beats Tony, he will easily be the GOAT LW and should be a candidate on GOAT lists

13 days ago
5/9/06

What if Tony beats Khabib? Would that make Tony the GOAT?

13 days ago
7/15/17

I need to see kabib at least fight one good wrestler like everyone one else has to in the UFC 

13 days ago
9/9/12
Morgz -

What if Tony beats Khabib? Would that make Tony the GOAT?

Tony vs Khabib is for the LW GOAT and is the biggest fight the UFC can make now. 

13 days ago
3/20/12
The Immortal One - 
Jibbersbitch -

if jones started losing after he got popped, then I would hold it against him, but jones has never lost and cleaned out his weight class

khabib still has to beat ferguson, but he still has the greatest undefeated streak in history right next to jones

Jones has a license to cheat

picograms is a bedtime story PED users tell their kids

9/22/11
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

I know,we can write a list so you can tell us how world class fighters are bums

13 days ago
7/21/18
1_underpar -

I don’t know man. Just got a feeling Tony can sink something in on him. Dustin was very close

13 days ago
1/24/17
Rambo John J -
The Immortal One - 
Jibbersbitch -

Jones has a license to cheat

picograms is a bedtime story PED users tell their kids

so you're saying USADA isn't credible when they said it's clear that jones didn't intentionally cheat?

When did their credbility end? Was it before jones was "caught"? Or only after they said Jones didn't cheat?

Make up your mind, jones haters!

13 days ago
11/20/05
BringBackGoldy - 
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

I know,we can write a list so you can tell us how world class fighters are bums

Not bums, but a number of guys he has fought in the major leagues have 10+ losses.