10/4/18
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

What elite fighters has he beat?

If he destroys Tony then fair enough

you damn well know he has beaten elite fighters dont be silly

Name them....

Everyone in the top 10-15 of the LW is elite. Are you saying Tony is the only elite fighter in the whole division?

13 days ago
2/25/12
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

Everyone in the top 10-15 of the LW is elite. Are you saying Tony is the only elite fighter in the whole division?

We definitely have different perceptions of elite 

13 days ago
10/4/18
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

So according to you, who’s elite in the division then ?

13 days ago
2/25/12
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

I think a lot of divisions are lucky to have two elite fighters

155 has 2 maybe 3....Khabib Tony maybe Conor

I throw Conor based on him destroying people in one round even though most his fights were at 145

I'm talking best of the best...true elite

Those 2 smoke the rest of the 155 division, that's why khabib and tony are on insane win streaks 

Edited: 13 days ago
1/24/17
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

I throw Conor based on him destroying people in one round even though most his fights were at 145

Those 2 smoke the rest of the 155 division, that's why khabib and tony are on insane win streaks 

"I think a lot of divisions are lucky to have two elite fighters"

Then why are you asking what elite fighters has he beaten, if the answer is going to be about 2 for every single champ?

Why does it matter then, if that is your definition?

13 days ago
8/15/07
The Immortal One - 
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

Then why are you asking what elite fighters has he beaten, if the answer is going to be about 2 for every single champ?

Because people are claiming he's on some sort of amazing run. It's amazing that he's won so many in a row without losing, but what's not amazing is his overall caliber of opponent.
1/24/17
Soul Gravy -
The Immortal One - 
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
Sajbjj -
Dravenlives -
The Immortal One -
Dravenlives -

Name them....

Because people are claiming he's on some sort of amazing run. It's amazing that he's won so many in a row without losing, but what's not amazing is his overall caliber of opponent.

His overall caliber of opponents in the UFC is absolutely amazing.

All he needs to do is beat Ferguson, and then there are no more interesting challenges for him left in his division. Maybe gillisepe if he moves up the rankings, but that's it

who does khabib need to beat in the division for you to say he has amazing wins?

13 days ago
7/28/08

Jon jones would beat the ever living shit out of hijab. 

13 days ago
8/15/07
Khabib's UFC fights:

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Tibau - a fight many folks think Khabib lost
Thiago Tavares - not a contender
Abel Trujillo - not a contender
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?
Michael Johnson - not a contender
Barboza - a whole lot of meh
Iaquinta - gave Khabib a hard time with pretty much no notice. Khabib's inability to finish him says more about Khabib than the victory itself.
Conor - has no ground game and has always been overrated
Dustin - has no ground game

RDA is actually the best win on Khabib's record, and he's still a fighter who shows up looking like a killer one night and a complete scrub the next.
13 days ago
3/6/07

You can make a very strong argument for this OP. 

13 days ago
6/27/05

The best I’ve ever watched.

13 days ago
10/6/02
The Immortal One - 
2JupitersTooMany -

I’m not sure what else he’d have to do to be the best ever. He’s dominating during a period when the sport is evolved. 

just beat ferguson and it's a wrap.

I agree. If he beats Fergusson he should just ride off into the sunset..
13 days ago
6/9/16
colubrid1 -
The Immortal One - 
2JupitersTooMany -

I’m not sure what else he’d have to do to be the best ever. He’s dominating during a period when the sport is evolved. 

just beat ferguson and it's a wrap.

I agree. If he beats Fergusson he should just ride off into the sunset..

No GSP fight, even if Dana eventually relents and allows it? Khabib says he wants it. 

13 days ago
9/23/07
Lol no.
13 days ago
1/7/09

Lol at RDA being a “decent” win

13 days ago
7/15/17
Soul Gravy - Khabib's UFC fights:

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?
Iaquinta - gave Khabib a hard time with pretty much no notice. Khabib's inability to finish him says more about Khabib than the victory itself.

RDA is actually the best win on Khabib's record, and he's still a fighter who shows up looking like a killer one night and a complete scrub the next.

ive been saying this for a while .. it's crazy to think he's gone this many fights with out facing the top fighters .. or at least a good wrestler.. and how did he skip tony, cerrone, Pettis , eddie alveres, Diaz .. shit even someone like Benson Henderson, or masvidal when he was at 155.. I'm  not saying he can't best these guys but how as he not fought them after all these years in the UFC 

13 days ago
12/7/18
Thats fukin illegal -

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?

ive been saying this for a while .. it's crazy to think he's gone this many fights with out facing the top fighters .. or at least a good wrestler.. and how did he skip tony, cerrone, Pettis , eddie alveres, Diaz .. shit even someone like Benson Henderson, or masvidal when he was at 155.. I'm  not saying he can't best these guys but how as he not fought them after all these years in the UFC 

I've been saying this for the longest too. It should be prefexed that LW is the greatest division in history. Accomplishments at LHW aren't even in the same universe as ACCOMPLISHMENTS AT LW (Jones isn't even in the discussion). But what's truly insane here is how Khabib, the so called champion, has consistently been avoiding all of the top LWs through out his career. LW is the greatest division in history, and yet the "champion" hasn't fought a fraction of that competition in the division through out his career. Pettis, Benson, Melendes, Thompson, Edgar, Nate, Cerrone. These were just some of the top LWs from a few years ago. And Khabib fought NONE of them on his way to the title. He was then gifted a title over #11 on short notice. Talk about being coddled and protected. Its abso-fucking-lutely pathetic and disgraceful. It's funny, the banwagon noob Khabib worshippers will talk about Conor only having 1 win at LW, and yet that 1 win over Alvarez was a far superior win then any LW win Khabib ever had (up until he beat an injuried 2 year lay off Conor). Khabib on his way to his "title" fought none of the truly elite LWs. No other champion has been given an easier road to a title. And even when you look at the current top 5, go look at how many Khabib has actually fought. Its again idisgraceful. You can't credit Khabib for competing at LW, when he's never fought the truth elite LWs of his time while as a contender, and just barely as a so called "champion." His only exceptions being a pre-prime RDA, and an injuried 2 year lay off Conor. But then again, people discredit Conor, so if that's the case, then there is absolutely NO ONE on Khabib's shit ass garbage resume. Even ignoring rankings, how many different actual styles has Khabib proven himself against? Khabib is the Male Ronda Rousey, except where Ronda didn't fight top competition because her division sucked, Khabib has simply been avoiding competition in the deepest division. Khabib is 1 of the most protected hypejobs in history. Its truly ironic when shills try to claim Conor is. Just compare who Conor took out at FW on his way to his title. Theres no comparison. Conor was actually taking out all the elites of his division befor actually earning his title shot and title against #2 and #1 (not #11 cough cough). Khabib is a joke. It's no surprise that OP (a total shill) rides the jocks of Jones and Khabib. 2 overhyped  coddled and protected rioded out hypejobs

13 days ago
2/25/12

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?

This all I'm saying...you cant compare his resume to Jones who beat every big name every legend there was

13 days ago
4/21/12

Yeah, what a streak: It includes 6 fights against guys who were 0-0 when they fought. When Khabib was 14-0 he fought a guy who was 0-0. When he was 11-0 he fought a guy who was 0-2. 

His streak also includes 3 guys who had had only 2 pro fights, and it includes a guy who was 0-4.

He's a great fighter, without question, but fuck off with any notion that this "streak" is anything but chock full of a shitload of padding. Eleven of his 28 wins were against newbies and no-hopers. Awesome. j/k

(And if you're comparing him to Jones, the last time Jones fought someone with 2 or fewer fights was when Jones was 4-0.)

13 days ago
1/16/12

How so? He beat 5 top 10 guys in 28 fights. Didn’t start fighting anyone with a name toll his 18th fight. Even then He went on to take steps down in comp

5/21/12
Acidic -

How so? He beat 5 top 10 guys in 28 fights. Didn’t start fighting anyone with a name toll his 18th fight. Even then He went on to take steps down in comp

This happens almost after every champ goes on a bit of a run and has had a good win. Rogan starts it off by saying “he’s got to be the best ever after this win”, then the UG starts making threads saying the same. 

Let me be clear, I think Khabib has the potential to be the GOAT but as you said, he’s only beat 5 top 10 guys so far. Not only that but he almost died making the weight class that he probably shouldn’t be fighting in. If he beats Tony & moves up to win the WW title, I’d have him right up there. It’s the same with Jones. If he really wanted to cement his place as the GOAT, he should move up to HW & win the title.

13 days ago
6/20/11
The Immortal One -
Jibbersbitch -

I would put jones resume over Khabib, but Khabib never got popped so its a tough call.

if jones started losing after he got popped, then I would hold it against him, but jones has never lost and cleaned out his weight class

khabib still has to beat ferguson, but he still has the greatest undefeated streak in history right next to jones

So he got better at avoiding testing?

Khabib also is in a stronger division

13 days ago
9/29/09

You won't find rational MMA fans arguing this...only insufferable Fedor GSP Anderson Silva fanboys from years gone by.

Not only is he 28-0, but hes arguable only lost 1 round and been in actual trouble maybe once?

Jones is the only fighter even remotely comparable

13 days ago
9/29/09

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?

absolute fucking twaddle from a muppet who has been posting here for 12 years.

Pathetic.

13 days ago
4/21/12

Kamal Shalorus - who?
Pat Healy - who?
RDA - decent win
Darrell Horcher - who?

You're correct about the Tibau fight: Most MMA media covering the fight live thought either Tibau won or the fight was a draw. Fan voting on mmadecisions.com was virtually evenly split between the fighters. 

Fightmetric says Tibau outstruck Khabib and had 1 TD to Khabib's 0.