UnderGround Forums live video chat with Dana White on my instagram

11/25/19 6:52 PM
10/19/19
jujigatame1981 -

Best deliver Kev. The whole UG/OG has your attention! Good Luck. What questions are you planning on asking Dana White?

i plan to my friend, 

first off i want to apoligize to him for screaming in his ear .

i want to know what was going thru his head when i made that video with him

I want to give him my update on my AGT because i told him i was going to win it in my video with him at UFC in Boston

I want to tell him that he is my uncle

like legit he is my Uncle Dana

I told security i was his nephew and i want to show him the video of me doing it lol

I wanna know if he knows i got on tv with the movie clicker....twice

And then just have a normal conversation with him and im not just always screaming like i did with him in the video we did together. We will talk fights, i will ask him about Floyd, and whatever maybe any questiong you guys want me to ask him.

11/25/19 6:54 PM
5/26/14
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

Best deliver Kev. The whole UG/OG has your attention! Good Luck. What questions are you planning on asking Dana White?

i plan to my friend, 

I want to give him my update on my AGT because i told him i was going to win it in my video with him at UFC in Boston

I told security i was his nephew and i want to show him the video of me doing it lol

And then just have a normal conversation with him and im not just always screaming like i did with him in the video we did together. We will talk fights, i will ask him about Floyd, and whatever maybe any questiong you guys want me to ask him.

Explain your kinship 

11/25/19 6:59 PM
10/19/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

i plan to my friend, 

None of this will happen. Get a job. 

11/25/19 7:00 PM
10/19/19

we will see. time tells my story. not opinions of others

11/25/19 8:01 PM
10/19/12
Kevinbarbers1 -

Your story is you live at home and are like 40. C'mon now. 

11/25/19 8:03 PM
10/19/19
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

my story is far from over. why do you continue to hate on me? and im 28 by the way who made it thru to the next round at Americas Got Talent, lot of story left to be told.

11/25/19 9:15 PM
4/7/08

Kevin Barbers is here to save the UG

11/25/19 10:09 PM
10/15/07
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

my story is far from over. why do you continue to hate on me? and im 28 by the way who made it thru to the next round at Americas Got Talent, lot of story left to be told.

Kevin maybe if you got a UG tattoo you would get more support here chief. 

11/25/19 10:49 PM
10/19/19
ChicagoTom -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

Kevin maybe if you got a UG tattoo you would get more support here chief. 

Maybe I will...

11/25/19 10:49 PM
10/19/19
MTomlinson - Kevin Barbers is here to save the UG

Yes man and also here to make the world a better place

11/26/19 12:44 AM
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

This isn't good Kevin Barbers. This is where you start to seem like a liar. You won't find out if you've made the next round for a month or more. Why don't you be honest?

11/26/19 12:58 AM
5/30/15

Good Lord this thread makes me lose even more faith in the intelligence of the human race.

Jesus Christ people. 

11/26/19 3:44 AM
12/9/13

OP licks tranny's

11/26/19 8:49 AM
10/19/19

Dana White is a busy man, hes getting deals done, booking big fights, writing up contracts and everything he does. This will happen, please be patient with me.

11/26/19 8:50 AM
10/19/19
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

This isn't good Kevin Barbers. This is where you start to seem like a liar. You won't find out if you've made the next round for a month or more. Why don't you be honest?

whata re you talking about? I had two auditions. 1str audition=first round, 2nd audition=second round.

11/26/19 9:24 AM
12/1/12
Pat Giles -

Kelvins parents: Well,  At least he isn't gambling. 

Or sucking dick anymore....or is he? Haha

11/26/19 9:27 AM
10/19/19
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

Kelvins parents: Well,  At least he isn't gambling. 

Or sucking dick anymore....or is he? Haha

Nope. You are very two-faced by the way juiced beast

11/26/19 9:28 AM
10/19/19
Morpheus1976 -

OP licks tranny's

Maybe

11/26/19 9:28 AM
10/19/19
Gartlin -

Good Lord this thread makes me lose even more faith in the intelligence of the human race.

Jesus Christ people. 

Who me?

11/26/19 9:29 AM
10/19/19
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

Let's take the attention off me and put it on you for a second since you have such a strong opinion of myself.

What is your story what are you all about?

11/26/19 9:37 AM
4/7/08

Kevin Barbers, self-made celebrity, has left a trail of bodies in this thread of haters trying to bring him down.

11/26/19 9:37 AM
9/5/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

i plan to my friend, 

No offense, but this sounds all about you. No one is going to want to do an interview about you since they don't know who you are. If you do score an interview you should make it be about him instead, I guarantee it will go much smoother.

11/26/19 9:50 AM
10/19/19
Paramount Donkey -
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

i plan to my friend, 

No offense, but this sounds all about you. No one is going to want to do an interview about you since they don't know who you are. If you do score an interview you should make it be about him instead, I guarantee it will go much smoother.

Dana White knows who I am.

11/26/19 9:51 AM
10/19/19
MTomlinson - Kevin Barbers, self-made celebrity, has left a trail of bodies in this thread of haters trying to bring him down.

Haaaa i fricken love u man!!!

11/26/19 9:53 AM
2/15/06

Patience. KB1 will deliver the goods.

Get him to say hello to the UG/OG for extra credit.