UnderGround Forums live video chat with Dana White on my instagram

11/26/19 10:46 AM
9/5/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
Paramount Donkey -
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

Best deliver Kev. The whole UG/OG has your attention! Good Luck. What questions are you planning on asking Dana White?

i plan to my friend, 

first off i want to apoligize to him for screaming in his ear .

i want to know what was going thru his head when i made that video with him

I want to give him my update on my AGT because i told him i was going to win it in my video with him at UFC in Boston

I want to tell him that he is my uncle

like legit he is my Uncle Dana

I told security i was his nephew and i want to show him the video of me doing it lol

I wanna know if he knows i got on tv with the movie clicker....twice

And then just have a normal conversation with him and im not just always screaming like i did with him in the video we did together. We will talk fights, i will ask him about Floyd, and whatever maybe any questiong you guys want me to ask him.

No offense, but this sounds all about you. No one is going to want to do an interview about you since they don't know who you are. If you do score an interview you should make it be about him instead, I guarantee it will go much smoother.

Dana White knows who I am.

Yes but if you're doing an interview it's best to keep the focus on him. If you're just shooting the shit it's understandable imo.

Edited: 11/26/19 10:51 AM
12/1/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

Kelvins parents: Well,  At least he isn't gambling. 

Or sucking dick anymore....or is he? Haha

Nope. You are very two-faced by the way juiced beast

Thought you had thicker skin? You realize how much ball busting goes on here right?

Plus you did admit to sucking a duck or two previously. So no need to deny it now that you're famous. 

Please tell me how you really feel. lol

Edited: 11/26/19 10:58 AM
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

we will see. time tells my story. not opinions of others

Your story is you live at home and are like 40. C'mon now. 

my story is far from over. why do you continue to hate on me? and im 28 by the way who made it thru to the next round at Americas Got Talent, lot of story left to be told.

This isn't good Kevin Barbers. This is where you start to seem like a liar. You won't find out if you've made the next round for a month or more. Why don't you be honest?

whata re you talking about? I had two auditions. 1str audition=first round, 2nd audition=second round.

Do you know what the word "next" means, Kevin Barbers?

You seem like a nice guy, but you need to stop lying to people. You made it to the second round the same-day as the first, but you have NOT made the "next round" and you're clearly saying you did to make it seem like you've moved on in the competition. The next round is the judges rounds, which are televised and in front of the real judges in March.

11/26/19 11:04 AM
12/10/09
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

Thought you had thicker skin? You realize how much ball busting goes on here right?

Plus you did admit to sucking a duck or two previously. So no need to deny it now that you're famous. 

I don't think he admitted to 2 of them? Just the one and he didn't like it.

I spit out a BLT that had mayo the other day, and I'd strongly object to anyone saying I like mayo just because it was in my mouth for a few seconds by accident.

11/26/19 11:52 AM
11/20/05

Did this guy really such a dick? Lol

11/26/19 11:57 AM
6/14/12
Hate420 -

Yes. But he didnt really care for it.

Decided to spread love in stead of semen across his face.

11/26/19 11:59 AM
2/14/11

In Kevin we trust.

Dana probably sees a lot of himself in you, Kevin. He was once that guy trying to plough his own furrow, make a difference, mow his own lawn so to speak.

Think of all the people that would've told him he is/has failed. Did that stop him? Hell no!! He sees your struggle and he relates to it. He's got you on this. 

Keep fighting the fight and spreading the love, Kev.

11/26/19 3:19 PM
10/19/19
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

lol true, i dont care, or i wouldnt have said it,..and to be clear i didnt suck it,i simply put my mouth on it for 1 second Lol and said ok this isnt me , i dont know why i thought i would like this

11/26/19 3:20 PM
10/19/19
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

In Kevin we trust.

Dana probably sees a lot of himself in you, Kevin. He was once that guy trying to plough his own furrow, make a difference, mow his own lawn so to speak.

Think of all the people that would've told him he is/has failed. Did that stop him? Hell no!! He sees your struggle and he relates to it. He's got you on this. 

Keep fighting the fight and spreading the love, Kev.

Thank you so much my friend that means more than you think my man. Much love brother.

11/26/19 3:20 PM
10/19/19
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Hate420 -

Yes. But he didnt really care for it.

Decided to spread love in stead of semen across his face.

lmao you have finally made me laugh

11/26/19 3:22 PM
10/19/19
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

my story is far from over. why do you continue to hate on me? and im 28 by the way who made it thru to the next round at Americas Got Talent, lot of story left to be told.

This isn't good Kevin Barbers. This is where you start to seem like a liar. You won't find out if you've made the next round for a month or more. Why don't you be honest?

whata re you talking about? I had two auditions. 1str audition=first round, 2nd audition=second round.

You seem like a nice guy, but you need to stop lying to people. You made it to the second round the same-day as the first, but you have NOT made the "next round" and you're clearly saying you did to make it seem like you've moved on in the competition. The next round is the judges rounds, which are televised and in front of the real judges in March.

No. the next round was seeing the main producers. They asked me questions of my life. i told my story and they really loved iit and i could feel their energy.

I even asked the first audition producer 'does this mean I made it to the second round?"

His answer

"YES"

11/26/19 3:23 PM
10/19/19
scrapdo -
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

I spit out a BLT that had mayo the other day, and I'd strongly object to anyone saying I like mayo just because it was in my mouth for a few seconds by accident.

LOL now you made me laugh and sounds like your supporting me.

Appreciate it.

11/26/19 3:24 PM
10/19/19
Paramount Donkey -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Paramount Donkey -
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

Best deliver Kev. The whole UG/OG has your attention! Good Luck. What questions are you planning on asking Dana White?

i plan to my friend, 

I want to give him my update on my AGT because i told him i was going to win it in my video with him at UFC in Boston

I told security i was his nephew and i want to show him the video of me doing it lol

And then just have a normal conversation with him and im not just always screaming like i did with him in the video we did together. We will talk fights, i will ask him about Floyd, and whatever maybe any questiong you guys want me to ask him.

No offense, but this sounds all about you. No one is going to want to do an interview about you since they don't know who you are. If you do score an interview you should make it be about him instead, I guarantee it will go much smoother.

Dana White knows who I am.

Yes but if you're doing an interview it's best to keep the focus on him. If you're just shooting the shit it's understandable imo.

yea i just want to shoot the shit with him

11/26/19 3:25 PM
10/19/19
StrikingMMA - Patience. KB1 will deliver the goods.

Get him to say hello to the UG/OG for extra credit.

I got you my friend for sure!! please be patient and it will happen. Might not be today, tomorrow, might not even be next week. 

But it will happen.

11/26/19 3:28 PM
1/1/01

OK, when is this Dana gig happening?

11/26/19 3:33 PM
10/19/19
rushinbear - OK, when is this Dana gig happening?

Dana is a busy man. Be patient with me. I will keep everyone posted.

11/26/19 3:33 PM
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

lol true, i dont care, or i wouldnt have said it,..and to be clear i didnt suck it,i simply put my mouth on it for 1 second Lol and said ok this isnt me , i dont know why i thought i would like this

I'm with you on this Kevin Barbers. Last night I tried to eat the skin of a baked potato, not for me. 

11/26/19 3:35 PM
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Pat Giles -
Kevinbarbers1 -

No. the next round was seeing the main producers. They asked me questions of my life. i told my story and they really loved iit and i could feel their energy.

I even asked the first audition producer 'does this mean I made it to the second round?"

His answer

"YES"

Kevin, you don't really believe the "next" round is in the past, right? 
it's correct to say you made it to the second round, which has already happened. You have not made the "next" round, which is to come. 

11/26/19 3:37 PM
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

Appreciate it.

You are conflating my trying to be straight with you..er, bad word choice there...my trying to be honest with you with me not liking or not wishing you well. Big difference. I'm trying to be realistic with you, not mean. 

11/26/19 3:44 PM
6/14/12
rushinbear - OK, when is this Dana gig happening?

11/26/19 3:45 PM
1/1/01

that is a good mindless game... wait, that be 2048...

11/26/19 3:52 PM
5/22/17

How'd that dick taste lmao

11/26/19 4:00 PM
2/3/16
Kevinbarbers1 -
jujigatame1981 -

i plan to my friend, 

Dood... you GOTTA get a better plan together... please don't waste this opportunity just trying to shoot the shit wit him and telling him he's your u clue and a bunch of stories he more than likely won't find amusing. I AM pulling for you, please do more pre-call planning. Maybe ask the UG/OG for good questions to make your time with him more useful and interesting for you, Dana, and the Underground. 

11/26/19 4:13 PM
2/15/06
SandBlaster - 

How'd that dick taste lmao

Why do you want to know how a dick tastes?
11/26/19 4:26 PM
10/19/19
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -
JuicedBeast -
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -
Pat Giles -

Appreciate it.

You are conflating my trying to be straight with you..er, bad word choice there...my trying to be honest with you with me not liking or not wishing you well. Big difference. I'm trying to be realistic with you, not mean. 

LOL I see what you did there

,  being realistic will get people no where.

you have to do and say things that may not seem realistic to others but its 100% real in your mind and your vision.

I will do everything I say I'm going to to my friend you just watch and hope you can enjoy the journey.