UnderGround Forums street jesus will fight the winner of Diaz pettis

9 days ago
3/31/14
that makes sense an would be a great fight against either guy

Styles make fights,an I think Diaz masvidal would do huge numbers. Pettis not as much but would be an intriguing match up none the less.

Mas ain't getting no title shot,so if he wants a money fight. I think this is the way to go.

So how do you think these match ups play out
9 days ago
5/8/16

Agreed.. if his contract is made out proper.. I have a feeling mas won't be fighting anytime soon , being he was certain he had been promised title shot with win over Ben.

9 days ago
9/24/18

Nah Masvidal is either fighting that bitch Leon or waiting for the winner of Marty vs Colby. 

9 days ago
3/31/14
Jones right nostril - 

Nah Masvidal is either fighting that bitch Leon or waiting for the winner of Marty vs Colby. 

the Leon fight is great, with the build up an all,but I could see mas fucking with him an putting that fight on the back burner..just cos he can.

Pretty sure Colby is out untill Dec,so that's a long time on the side lines.maybe mas vs Nate or pettis on th same card as Colby an Marty at the end of the year? Cos you know rankings mean fuck all now
Edited: 9 days ago
10/26/05

That Edwards fight makes all the sense in world. Would be a shame to miss it... But I get Masvidal is playing the long game and I don't blame him. 

9 days ago
10/8/13

How do we know Nate if he wins isn't going to crawl back in a hole for another 3 years?

9 days ago
9/24/18
MMA Promoter1 - 

How do we know Nate if he wins isn't going to crawl back in a hole for another 3 years?

Exactly, trying to match make Nate is a fools process. 

Win or lose he's going back into hiding and waiting for Conor again. 

9 days ago
3/31/14
MMA Promoter1 - 

I don't think Nate is as stupid as people think.he doesn't nerd Conor for a payday,people love him.

In saying that Conor is the biggest payday for Nate,but its always red panty night if you fight conor
12/7/18

Darn. Posted this in the wrong thread lol

12/7/18
Bukkaked by Bombers -
MMA Promoter1 - 

I don't think Nate is as stupid as people think.he doesn't nerd Conor for a payday,people love him.

In saying that Conor is the biggest payday for Nate,but its always red panty night if you fight conor

Since I'm here now, I might as well respond to this dumb post lol. You are absolutely delusional if you think Nate is getting anywhere close to another 1million dollar purse again without Conor. The hardcores love Nate. The casuals don't love him like they love Conor. Nate is for sure a bigger star then Khabob, but again, all these other MMA fighters are nothing without Conor. The only other MMA fighter who could actually bring something to the table of their own against Conor, is Gsp, and even then Gsp (#2) still pails in comparison to Conor's numbers. MMA fans are fucking delusional and have no idea just how big a star Conor is, outside of their little echo chamber bubbles

9 days ago
10/19/14
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
MMA Promoter1 - 

Since I'm here now, I might as well respond to this dumb post lol. You are absolutely delusional if you think Nate is getting anywhere close to another 1million dollar purse again without Conor. The hardcores love Nate. The casuals don't love him like they love Conor. Nate is for sure a bigger star then Khabob, but again, all these other MMA fighters are nothing without Conor. The only other MMA fighter who could actually bring something to the table of their own against Conor, is Gsp, and even then Gsp (#2) still pails in comparison to Conor's numbers. MMA fans are fucking delusional and have no idea just how big a star Conor is, outside of their little echo chamber bubbles

You must be up early waiting for the short bus again.

9 days ago
1/13/11

Either one of those fights sounds great to me. I feel like there would be a lot of respect and no trash talk. 

9 days ago
1/13/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
MMA Promoter1 - 

it's funny because he pretends hes "here right now" and not lurking through the UG looking for comments about Conor he can rant and rave about all day every day. You a funny guy

9 days ago
12/1/10
diaz is 34 and got to take 2-3 years off and heal and recover.

he's got a good 2-3 year run ahead of him to make max cash and then retire.
8 days ago
5/3/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
MMA Promoter1 - 

Kind of feel like this doesn’t need to be said but he garners exponentially more attention that most people in the ufc. I’m guessing you’re mad he beat Conor but that’s exactly why people tune in to him. As far as the know, the only fighter they care to follow has a loss To this guy and that’s intriguing regardless of his layoff. To say casuals don’t care about Nate is pretty short sighted

8 days ago
3/31/14
Flexo -

Either one of those fights sounds great to me. I feel like there would be a lot of respect and no trash talk. 

For sure.   I watched nate's highlights last night. Damn I forgot how good he can be when switched on

8 days ago
7/9/07

man, he really is running from Edwards.  

8 days ago
6/6/04
is MASDIVAL cousins with Crazy Meth Jesus from years ago?
5 days ago
3/31/14

I'm not surprised motherfuckers

#west coast gangster

5 days ago
5/6/09

Well played!

5 days ago
1/1/01
thestaton -

man, he really is running from Edwards.  

HI Edwards ..