What if ... 5 arrested for slashing throats of couple, teen

4/18/20 6:00 AM
1/25/04

https://www.foxnews.com/us/5-philadelphia-suspects-charged-in-virginia-throat-slashing-murders-of-couple-teen

5 Philadelphia suspects charged in Virginia throat-slashing murders of couple, teen

Killed were Michael Coleman, 39, Rachel Ozuna, 34, and her son Kyruss Ozuna, 14. They were found dead inside their Spotsylvania County home in May 2019, according to FOX 29 in Philadelphia. A baby and a toddler were found alive.

The killings have “torn several families apart and impacted the strong community that surrounds us,” Spotsylvania Sheriff Roger Harris said, the Free Lance-Star of Fredericksburg, Va., reported.

The mother and son previously lived in Utah, according to a Salt Lake City-based reporter.

Charged with first-degree murder by the Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office were Philadelphia residents James Christopher Myers, 30; Durward Anthony Allen, 27; Jamal Kelvin Bailey, 30; Hugh Cameron Green, 30; and Montel Jaleek Wilson, 26; FOX 29 reported.

All of the suspects were already in custody in Pennsylvania, four of them on unrelated charges.

The victims had their throats slit and authorities believe the murders were premeditated – although they have no motive, the Fredericksburg newspaper reported.

The bodies were discovered by the boy’s father.

4/18/20 6:00 AM
1/25/04

4/18/20 6:01 AM
1/25/04

4/18/20 6:16 AM
4/25/13

Well I'm shocked the brutal murderers are all white!

J/K of course they were all black. They were the same race everyone expected when they read the thread title.

4/18/20 6:24 AM
8/11/12

Burn them all, fucking animals. What could make someone want to do something this horrific? 

4/18/20 6:29 AM
1/11/17
Vindell -

J/K of course they were all black. They were the same race everyone expected when they read the thread title.

Yeah we all knew what to expect. As soon as I heard it was not motivated by pedophilia I knew it wouldn't involve white dudes.

4/18/20 6:31 AM
1/25/04

Suspects have that black Israelite beards going on. Wonder if these murders were because of an interracial marriage. 

4/18/20 6:38 AM
4/22/09

After reading the title of this article, first thing I thought was, “savage murderers, must be those damn blond haired Swedes again!” 
Would have never guessed it to be a bunch of Afro-American fellas. 

Well color me embarrassed 

4/18/20 6:43 AM
3/9/13
Animals.
4/18/20 8:24 AM
1/23/13
Yeah but ... two kids in Idaho or something made an offensive tiktok video. Let's focus on the issues!
4/18/20 8:36 AM
11/19/05

Yea, so what? 

2 white high school kids said the n-word on tiktok.  That's the focus here, that's what proves racism is alive and well today.  Not the 100,000th murder committed by black guys this year. This is non news.  

4/18/20 8:38 AM
11/19/05
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
Vindell -

Yeah we all knew what to expect. As soon as I heard it was not motivated by pedophilia I knew it wouldn't involve white dudes.

Agreed.  I mean how many white guys murdered people motivated by pedophilia this year?  Has to be close to blacks murdering white numbers, I'm sure.  This shit is like 50/50, I'd guess.

4/18/20 8:42 AM
1/2/15
Fighting -

Yea, so what? 

2 white high school kids said the n-word on tiktok.  That's the focus here, that's what proves racism is alive and well today.  Not the 100,000th murder committed by black guys this year. This is non news.  

Youre really emotional. 

Sjw-ish even 

4/18/20 8:50 AM
4/12/11

People who commit these kinds of acts do not deserve to live in society ever again. 

4/18/20 9:02 AM
1/25/04
LieDetector -
Vindell -

I know this will be hard for you to believe, but not everyone immediately thinks about race when murders are posted. 

Racists do though.

Unless it’s a white guy killing a black person. 

4/18/20 9:06 AM
4/25/13
LieDetector -
Vindell -

I know this will be hard for you to believe, but not everyone immediately thinks about race when murders are posted. 

Racists do though.

So do statistics, 15% of the population but 52% of the murders. So in other words 15% kill more people then every other race combined in America.

4/18/20 9:07 AM
2/27/20
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
Vindell -

Statistically,  Mexicans are way ahead in that and drunk driving. 

White people's major crimes involve shit like for profit prisons and the federal reserve. 

4/18/20 9:26 AM
8/27/11
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
Vindell -

You know that’s a myth, right? American blacks are still 2x more likely to commit child sexual assault (as compared to 9x more likely for other violent felonies, so I guess that’s good?)

Check your stats and stop spreading lies. 

4/18/20 9:27 AM
8/27/11

I hope the twitter mob cancels these jerks. 

4/18/20 9:30 AM
6/21/12
LieDetector -
Vindell -

Racists do though.

Oh great, it's this guy.

4/18/20 9:33 AM
2/1/08
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 
Vindell -

You win .......... flawless victory

4/18/20 9:38 AM
10/2/12
LieDetector -
Vindell -

Racists do though.

You spelled realists wrong. Racist 

4/18/20 9:55 AM
1/5/19

Dam white Trump supporters at it again doing violence.

4/18/20 10:06 AM
1/1/01
LieDetector -
Laval Luc -

After reading the title of this article, first thing I thought was, “savage murderers, must be those damn blond haired Swedes again!” 
Would have never guessed it to be a bunch of Afro-American fellas. 

Well color me embarrassed 

You immediately jumped to race. You're a racist. 

he's pulled out his nuclear arsenal! Be afraid, you've been labled a racist by a mincing faggot. Be very afraid

4/18/20 10:12 AM
12/18/07
Junnk -
Fighting -

Yea, so what? 

Youre really emotional. 

Sjw-ish even 

Why would anyone get emotional over the brutal murder of three people by five of the usual suspects?  What an SJW, amirite..?