What if ... Anyone still believe the Spherical Earth Theory?

Edited: 12/9/17 7:01 AM
1/1/01

I've always known that NASA was feeding us BS, and since the fake Moon landings, have always been skeptical of anything they feed us, but the much bigger secret is that they are the gatekeepers of the truth about our very existence. They tell us that we are on a globe spinning at 666 miles an hour, and that somehow the Sun and the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement. When you really think about it, the spherical Earth theory and the theories about the planets and the universe, are the biggest crock of disinformation and blatent lies. 

Anyone here still believe the spherical Earth spaceship theory?

Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon.

12/9/17 7:14 AM
8/9/16
In...
Edited: 12/9/17 7:17 AM
1/1/01
PoiuPoiu - they knew the earth was spherical thousands of years ago before the US or nasa even existed. even did the math did get within a few miles or so

No, some people like Pythagoras and later Copercornicus speculated about a model that demonstrated a spinning ball Earth. This eventually became the accepted belief amongst some sections of the scientific community, but it was always just a theory. 

12/9/17 7:38 AM
8/19/12
Anyone that can look at any other planet in the solar system and see they're round. But somehow ours is different
12/9/17 7:39 AM
1/1/01
Redneck, I've always enjoyed your posts. No matter how outrageous, you always took a stance that didn't seem blatantly crazy. Whether I agreed with you or not, you always had your view, the evidence that lead you to that conclusion, and defended your view well. I at least could say "I don't agree with him, but he's thought about the topic and has come to a conclusion based upon the evidence he's considered." But the whole flat earth thing is something I just don't get.

I don't understand how anyone looks at the evidence and feels like it's a logical conclusion to come to. The evidence for a round earth is simple more convincing, and seems more like common sense, then the flat earth theory. I've never heard a flat earth believer be able to explain something as simple as ships rising up over the horizon.

If we're standing on the shore and look out to the very edge of the horizon, we see an approaching ship rise up across the horizon. The ship is either coming up over the curvature of the earth, or is rising up out if the water. It's easier to believe that the earth is round and its rising up over the horizon, than to believe every ship is a disguised submarine. Especially since ships rising over the horizon has been referenced since way back before submarines even existed.

Redneck, I genuinely enjoy your posts and wish you posted more often. But this one is just a bridge too far
Edited: 12/9/17 7:44 AM
1/1/01

sicko, thanks for your post, I appreciate what you said. However I did not just come here after a long absence to post something stupid to get some reactions. I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side. 

That being said, it does seem far more logical to me that we do live on a Flat Earth and that all of the data we are given to believe otherwise, is manipulated. But if anyone can convince me of otherwise, I'm all ears and eyes. 

12/9/17 7:47 AM
1/1/01
TheHaunted2 - Anyone that can look at any other planet in the solar system and see they're round. But somehow ours is different

Round like a dinner plate. That's all we see.

12/9/17 7:48 AM
5/22/05
you used to be a better troll I expected more from your come back
12/9/17 7:53 AM
1/1/01
banco - you used to be a better troll I expected more from your come back

I was never a troll, just a champion for truth, which I still am.

12/9/17 8:15 AM
3/11/09
Redneck -

sicko, thanks for your post, I appreciate what you said. However I did not just come here after a long absence to post something stupid to get some reactions. I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side. 

That being said, it does seem far more logical to me that we do live on a Flat Earth and that all of the data we are given to believe otherwise, is manipulated. But if anyone can convince me of otherwise, I'm all ears and eyes. 

lol
12/9/17 8:17 AM
1/1/01
"Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon."

The curvature can be measured graphically from a photo at 20000 feet but you need to be above 35000 to detect it visually. Most plane flights I take you really can't see the curvature. But one flight I took we were close to I believe 41000 feet. We were so high you could look up at the noon day sky and start to see the blackening of space. At that height the curvature of the horizon was unmistakable.
12/9/17 8:19 AM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - "Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon."

The curvature can be measured graphically from a photo at 20000 feet but you need to be above 35000 to detect it visually. Most plane flights I take you really can't see the curvature. But one flight I took we were close to I believe 41000 feet. We were so high you could look up at the noon day sky and start to see the blackening of space. At that height the curvature of the horizon was unmistakable.

That photo is from the top of Mount Everest and all we see is straight line for hundreds of miles either side. 

12/9/17 8:19 AM
5/10/08

12/9/17 8:20 AM
5/10/08

12/9/17 8:21 AM
5/10/08

12/9/17 8:21 AM
5/10/08

12/9/17 8:23 AM
1/1/01

Never been a fan of Edddie Bravo's previously, by any means. However he is on the right track with his Flat Earth research and theories.

12/9/17 8:28 AM
12/28/04

/thread

12/9/17 8:34 AM
2/27/11

Very simple science...

Shadows and sticks

If you stick a stick in the (sticky) ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow:

12/9/17 8:36 AM
1/1/01
Redneck -
Soup and Beer - "Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon."

That photo is from the top of Mount Everest and all we see is straight line for hundreds of miles either side. 

Yea you are just confirming my statement. My Everest has a peak height of only 29000 feet. You can not visually detect the curvature at such a low elevation.
12/9/17 8:37 AM
1/1/01
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

/thread

The Moon is a disk that spins like a wheel, which is why we only ever see the front of it. It is also why the face on the Moon changes angle at various points of it's rotation.

6/3/03

In for grotesque stupidity and fashionable tinfoil hats. 

12/5/17

12/9/17 8:38 AM
1/23/06
Redneck - 
banco - you used to be a better troll I expected more from your come back

I was never a troll, just a champion for truth, which I still am.

12/9/17 8:46 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

/thread

The Moon is a disk that spins like a wheel, which is why we only ever see the front of it. It is also why the face on the Moon changes angle at various points of it's rotation.

Then why don't we EVER see it spinning? Fuck you even said that in the OP lol...

the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement.

Demonstrate mathematically how the moon can be simultaneously viewed to be at a 180 degree difference from two positions on a flat surface. THE ONLY MODEL THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS IS...