What if ... Anyone still believe the Spherical Earth Theory?

12/9/17 8:38 AM
1/23/06
Redneck - 
banco - you used to be a better troll I expected more from your come back

I was never a troll, just a champion for truth, which I still am.

12/9/17 8:46 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

/thread

The Moon is a disk that spins like a wheel, which is why we only ever see the front of it. It is also why the face on the Moon changes angle at various points of it's rotation.

Then why don't we EVER see it spinning? Fuck you even said that in the OP lol...

the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement.

Demonstrate mathematically how the moon can be simultaneously viewed to be at a 180 degree difference from two positions on a flat surface. THE ONLY MODEL THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS IS...

12/9/17 8:48 AM
12/5/17

12/9/17 8:49 AM
2/25/13
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Redneck - 

/thread

The Moon is a disk that spins like a wheel, which is why we only ever see the front of it. It is also why the face on the Moon changes angle at various points of it's rotation.

Then why don't we EVER see it spinning? Fuck you even said that in the OP lol...

the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement.

Demonstrate mathematically how the moon can be simultaneously viewed to be at a 180 degree difference from two positions on a flat surface. THE ONLY MODEL THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS IS...

every single person in the southern hemisphere is a lair.

they just turn their camera upside down.

every single person
12/9/17 8:49 AM
1/1/01
What I can't wrap my head around, I posted a year or so ago, is this:

Having been involved in construction, I learned the importance of level lines in building. There are piles of references to using water for leveling projects. Given the formula for the slope of the earth, which water would have to follow, the slope would be 1/8 in at 10 ft of run (if I remember my math correctly). I don't know any carpenter that would allow such a deviation.
12/9/17 8:50 AM
2/1/08
While not fully convinced, there is a lot of compelling arguments for the flat earth theory
12/9/17 8:53 AM
11/23/12

We live in a post science neo fuckwit world

12/9/17 8:53 AM
1/1/01
Rogan said on one of the podcasts that there is evidence the recent flat earth craze was actually started a few years ago by two guys on 4 Chan as a joke. They provided a few arguments "proving" it was flat which others added on to knowing full well it was all a troll. It spread from 4chan to YouTube and took a life of its own.

But somewhere right now, two guys are laughing their asses off over what they started.
12/9/17 8:54 AM
6/20/08

The earth is round.  

All planets are round because they all take up space.  If the object has mass then it will be pushed into a ball from all equal sides shaping it.  

This is why all planets are round.  Imho

12/9/17 8:54 AM
12/5/17

12/9/17 8:55 AM
2/27/11

Redneck... the two sticks and the shadows... Then go back and contemplate your life

Edited: 12/9/17 9:00 AM
2/25/13
i hope the following CTards chime in

evil veil
tryhardnobody
positive energy
believe
facetoface
jack furoius
Edited: 12/9/17 9:06 AM
12/28/04
jscorbett - What I can't wrap my head around, I posted a year or so ago, is this:

Having been involved in construction, I learned the importance of level lines in building. There are piles of references to using water for leveling projects. Given the formula for the slope of the earth, which water would have to follow, the slope would be 1/8 in at 10 ft of run (if I remember my math correctly). I don't know any carpenter that would allow such a deviation.

Its approximately 8 inches per mile, so in ten feet it is 0.01515152 inches.

PS if you have been in construction you should know that long structures like mega bridges actually are built using supports that are aligned to the curvature of the earth. 

12/9/17 9:03 AM
5/10/08
StratTone - 

The earth is round.  

All planets are round because they all take up space.  If the object has mass then it will be pushed into a ball from all equal sides shaping it.  

Called Gravity son....

12/9/17 9:04 AM
12/5/17

12/9/17 9:05 AM
12/5/17

Anyone ever take a bong rip on the dark side of the moon?

12/9/17 9:06 AM
11/5/03
StratTone -

The earth is round.  

^
12/9/17 9:08 AM
1/25/04
Redneck -

I've always known that NASA was feeding us BS, and since the fake Moon landings, have always been skeptical of anything they feed us, but the much bigger secret is that they are the gatekeepers of the truth about our very existence. They tell us that we are on a globe spinning at 666 miles an hour, and that somehow the Sun and the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement. When you really think about it, the spherical Earth theory and the theories about the planets and the universe, are the biggest crock of disinformation and blatent lies. 

Anyone here still believe the spherical Earth spaceship theory?

Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon.

I can see the curvature 

12/9/17 9:09 AM
1/1/01
Redneck - 

/thread

You can easily see it spinning if you observe it at different points of it's rotation. Some people see a rabbit leaning forward, others see a rabbit curled up, others again see a face.

12/9/17 9:13 AM
1/1/01
jscorbett - What I can't wrap my head around, I posted a year or so ago, is this:

PS if you have been in construction you should know that long structures like mega bridges actually are built using supports that are aligned to the curvature of the earth. 

And on a longer line of run, like say a building that is 200 feet long, the slope would be on both ends of the leveling line if water is used. That would certainly be unacceptable.
12/9/17 9:13 AM
12/5/17
Redneck -
Redneck - 

/thread

You can easily see it spinning if you observe it at different points of it's rotation. Some people see a rabbit leaning forward, others see a rabbit curled up, others again see a face.

I’ve always seen a baphomet. 

12/9/17 9:14 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 
Redneck - 

/thread

Yeah thats what we see when we look at if from different positions on earth, that is MY POINT. lol. Why does it always look the SAME from different positions on the earth if the earth is flat?

Edited: 12/9/17 9:17 AM
1/1/01
jscorbett - What I can't wrap my head around, I posted a year or so ago, is this:

Hey man, long time. But even if there is a slope that you have to allow for that seems to be consistent with the flat plane theory over any other theory.

12/9/17 9:18 AM
12/28/04
jscorbett - 

And on a longer line of run, like say a building that is 200 feet long, the slope would be on both ends of the leveling line if water is used. That would certainly be unacceptable.

Then i would presume with long pipes, like with long bridges, the curve will be taken into account. I am not sure what the issue is here?

Edited: 12/9/17 9:20 AM
1/1/01
Redneck - 
Redneck - 

/thread

Yeah thats what we see when we look at if from different positions on earth, that is MY POINT. lol. Why does it always look the SAME from different positions on the earth if the earth is flat?

Because the moon is rotating as it moves. So by the time it reaches Australia it is upside down to when it was in America. But we only see the front face of the Moon, it never spins around, it's a disk.