What if ... Anyone still believe the Spherical Earth Theory?

1/21/18 10:49 PM
1/1/01

The thread has been removed, and you intentionally revealed you were fucking around.   Give it up and start trolling another thread on the main page.

btw, Redneck is the master.  You are a weak immitation.

12/12/19 4:16 AM
1/1/01

Flat-Earther 'Mad' Mike Hughes prepares to launch himself to space – here's how far he's likely to get

The self-declared daredevil and Flat Earther "Mad" Mike Hughes is preparing for another launch in his homemade, steam-powered rocket in the Californian desert. His final goal is to reach the edge of space, but how likely is he to succeed and see that the Earth is actually spherical?

Hughes' first rocket launch was in 2014, and since then he has taken off several times in his homemade machines – reaching an altitude of 572 metres at most. His adventures have led to a number of injuries, yet he is still determined to keep going. His latest attempt was scheduled for August 11, but was once again aborted after a fault with the rocket was discovered. He will retry on August 17.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flat Earth believer 'Mad' Mike Hughes launches himself into California's sky, proves Earth is flat.

He finally went up -- just like the self-taught rocket scientist always pledged he would.

Even though he quickly came back down, it was mission accomplished for a man more daredevil than engineer.

"Mad" Mike Hughes, the "rocket man" who believes the Earth is flat, propelled himself almost 600 metres into the air on Saturday (local time), before a hard landing in the Mojave Desert.

He told the Associated Press that outside of an aching back, he was fine and was "relieved".

"I'm tired of people saying I chickened out and didn't build a rocket. I'm tired of that stuff. I manned up and did it," he said, after being checked by paramedics.

The launch in the desert town of Amboy, California -- about 320 kilometres east of Los Angeles -- was originally scheduled in November.

It was scrapped several times due to mechanical problems and logistical issues with the Bureau of Land Management.

The 61-year-old limousine driver has been working on overhauling the rocket in his garage for months.

12/12/19 8:25 AM
7/12/12
RenatoCocopreta - Whoa, not even to the conspiracy ground, straight to what if?

Shows just how much the ballearth establishment (and their shills everywhere) fear Eddie Bravo.

It must have been "Flat ground" that did it.

Edited: 12/12/19 12:17 PM
12/28/04

wrong thread

12/12/19 12:29 PM
1/18/06

This thread was great to show how fucking stupid the GIMP is.

You would think he would understand balls given his occupation as a pawn shop basement gimp and the amount of ball-gags he's gone through.

12/12/19 3:55 PM
6/26/06

PoiuPoiu - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RenatoCocopreta -
PoiuPoiu - why is this in the what if ground?

watched the eddie video above

his flat earth proof is you can zoom in on ships that go over the horizon is 100% false

i was on a ship for 3 years, you can not zoom in on ships over the horizon

Yes you can, Ive done it, have you tried?

i was on a ship 3 years, yes ive done it a lot.

you cant zoom in over the horizon

Patently false. It depend on the distance of the object and the power of the lens.

100% false or lie, which ever you prefer

ive gone from eye, to binocular, mounted high power binoculars

any CTard with a camera and a zoom should be able to make a video

it could be a mountain, skyscraper or ship

where is the video?

Superzoom cameras have laid waste to the sinking behind the curve ball earth fantasy.
12/12/19 4:25 PM
2/15/06

^^Fisheye lenses have confused you, imo.

12/12/19 4:45 PM
6/26/06
StrikingMMA - ^^Fisheye lenses have confused you, imo.

You're the one addressing me as your equal, that makes you the confused peasant here.
12/12/19 6:03 PM
1/25/04

It would be the biggest conspiracy in the history of this planet. Where are the internal leaks?

12/12/19 6:05 PM
1/25/04
Redneck -

Flat-Earther 'Mad' Mike Hughes prepares to launch himself to space – here's how far he's likely to get

The self-declared daredevil and Flat Earther "Mad" Mike Hughes is preparing for another launch in his homemade, steam-powered rocket in the Californian desert. His final goal is to reach the edge of space, but how likely is he to succeed and see that the Earth is actually spherical?

Hughes' first rocket launch was in 2014, and since then he has taken off several times in his homemade machines – reaching an altitude of 572 metres at most. His adventures have led to a number of injuries, yet he is still determined to keep going. His latest attempt was scheduled for August 11, but was once again aborted after a fault with the rocket was discovered. He will retry on August 17.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flat Earth believer 'Mad' Mike Hughes launches himself into California's sky, proves Earth is flat.

He finally went up -- just like the self-taught rocket scientist always pledged he would.

Even though he quickly came back down, it was mission accomplished for a man more daredevil than engineer.

"Mad" Mike Hughes, the "rocket man" who believes the Earth is flat, propelled himself almost 600 metres into the air on Saturday (local time), before a hard landing in the Mojave Desert.

He told the Associated Press that outside of an aching back, he was fine and was "relieved".

"I'm tired of people saying I chickened out and didn't build a rocket. I'm tired of that stuff. I manned up and did it," he said, after being checked by paramedics.

The launch in the desert town of Amboy, California -- about 320 kilometres east of Los Angeles -- was originally scheduled in November.

It was scrapped several times due to mechanical problems and logistical issues with the Bureau of Land Management.

The 61-year-old limousine driver has been working on overhauling the rocket in his garage for months.

Regardless of intent, that's pretty fucking badass

12/12/19 7:22 PM
6/20/13

The spherical earth theory should be considered.

People should keep an open mind. The ball earth theory has some good evidence that should be evaluated. 

Just because there is massive evidence for a flat earth does not mean one should ignore the evidence for a spherical earth.

12/12/19 7:44 PM
2/15/06
Jack Carter - 

It would be the biggest conspiracy in the history of this planet. Where are the internal leaks?

Redneck has several files he could share.
12/12/19 7:47 PM
1/23/06

It's interesting how much larger the sun and moon look when I'm in the mountains

12/12/19 9:05 PM
6/26/06
StrikingMMA - 
Jack Carter - 

Redneck has several files he could share.

How many satanic pedophile leakers have there been/

These people hate the human race from the bottoms of their black hearts. The thought of helping us against their allies in evil doesnt even cross their mind.
12/13/19 10:50 PM
4/12/11
Redneck -
PoiuPoiu - they knew the earth was spherical thousands of years ago before the US or nasa even existed. even did the math did get within a few miles or so

No, some people like Pythagoras and later Copercornicus speculated about a model that demonstrated a spinning ball Earth. This eventually became the accepted belief amongst some sections of the scientific community, but it was always just a theory. 

I know your trolling.