What if ... Anyone still believe the Spherical Earth Theory?

12/9/17 9:21 AM
11/28/08

The real real conspiracy is how people are brainwashed into thinking that time is anything other than a cube.

12/9/17 9:24 AM
2/25/13

DEATH BLOW for the Flat Earth Movement (Flat Earth Debunked)

https://youtu.be/tJ_yLf6eecw

12/9/17 9:24 AM
11/24/12

From Bill Nye the Science Guy

“First of all, to anyone who is able-bodied enough to see pictures of the planet, you can tell it’s round,” he said. Explaining further, he said that getting a flat-Earther to see the truth simply requires asking them to find it for themselves: “Hey, man on the internet, why don’t you drive to the edge of the Earth and take a picture? Then post it. Drive to the edge of the Earth. We’ll be here,” he said.

12/9/17 9:25 AM
10/6/15

Some of you guys have had to put up with this idiot since '01 ?

12/9/17 9:29 AM
2/25/13
TryhardNobody - 
PoiuPoiu - i hope the following CTards chime in

evil veil
tryhardnobody
positive energy
believe
facetoface
jack furoius

If I didn't have a firm grasp on reality, my stock market account would be zero. And fuck you for continuing to call me a retard

so is the earth flat or not ?
12/9/17 9:31 AM
4/21/10
Redneck -

sicko, thanks for your post, I appreciate what you said. However I did not just come here after a long absence to post something stupid to get some reactions. I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side. 

That being said, it does seem far more logical to me that we do live on a Flat Earth and that all of the data we are given to believe otherwise, is manipulated. But if anyone can convince me of otherwise, I'm all ears and eyes. 

If the earth if flat, what is below it.

If the earth is flat, why can't you go to the edge?
12/9/17 9:34 AM
1/23/06
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

LOL!!
Edited: 12/9/17 9:36 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Redneck - 
Redneck - 

/thread

The Moon is a disk that spins like a wheel, which is why we only ever see the front of it. It is also why the face on the Moon changes angle at various points of it's rotation.

Then why don't we EVER see it spinning? Fuck you even said that in the OP lol...

the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement.

Demonstrate mathematically how the moon can be simultaneously viewed to be at a 180 degree difference from two positions on a flat surface. THE ONLY MODEL THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS IS...

You can easily see it spinning if you observe it at different points of it's rotation. Some people see a rabbit leaning forward, others see a rabbit curled up, others again see a face.

Yeah thats what we see when we look at if from different positions on earth, that is MY POINT. lol. Why does it always look the SAME from different positions on the earth if the earth is flat?

Because the moon is rotating as it moves. So by the time it reaches Australia it is upside down to when it was in America. But we only see the front face of the Moon, it never spins around, it's a disk.

No, that does not explain it, as we can view it being in different positions SIMULTANEOUSLY! AND we can view over extend periods (from rising to setting) and there is NO ROTATION!

12/9/17 9:36 AM
6/26/06
Welcome back Redneck, and good luck, maybe you will be more successful, Ive found that the hurtling ball veil is thick on these guys eyes, but you are wiser and may do better.

DefINitely.
12/9/17 9:41 AM
3/23/07
Redneck - 

sicko, thanks for your post, I appreciate what you said. However I did not just come here after a long absence to post something stupid to get some reactions. I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side. 

That being said, it does seem far more logical to me that we do live on a Flat Earth and that all of the data we are given to believe otherwise, is manipulated. But if anyone can convince me of otherwise, I'm all ears and eyes. 

Manipulated by whom, and to what end?

12/9/17 9:41 AM
12/5/17
RenatoCocopreta - Welcome back Redneck, and good luck, maybe you will be more successful, Ive found that the hurtling ball veil is thick on these guys eyes, but you are wiser and may do better.

DefINitely.

12/9/17 9:49 AM
6/26/06
Redneck - 

"I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side."

The sheep will ignore this key statement, because all they know how to do is pick a side and then defend it blindly.

Ive explained many times that its not that Im a staunch flat earther, just that the purported facts on the hurtling spinning ball theory are questionable, beyond just the shape of the earth.

Even if the earth is round, as it very well may be, the idea that it is spining and hurtling through infinite space at astronomical speeds while staying perfectly aligned against every other object in infinite space is most dubious to me.

But the sheep cant grasp that because its either/or to them, either its a hurtling spinning ball or its a flat disc on the back of a giant turtle.

"I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side." CONSIDER THAT PEOPLE!

12/9/17 9:56 AM
12/28/04
RenatoCocopreta - 
Redneck - 

"I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side."

The sheep will ignore this key statement, because all they know how to do is pick a side and then defend it blindly.

Ive explained many times that its not that Im a staunch flat earther, just that the purported facts on the hurtling spinning ball theory are questionable, beyond just the shape of the earth.

Even if the earth is round, as it very well may be, the idea that it is spining and hurtling through infinite space at astronomical speeds while staying perfectly aligned against every other object in infinite space is most dubious to me.

But the sheep cant grasp that because its either/or to them, either its a hurtling spinning ball or its a flat disc on the back of a giant turtle.

"I have been researching this for a long time and personally I am still on the fence about it, pending further evidence from either side." CONSIDER THAT PEOPLE!

lol. I am lost on the web of troll on this thread. 

Are you a moron? Are you troll? Are you trolling Redneck pretending to be a moron? Is Readneck a moron? Is Redneck a troll? 

Fuck!

12/9/17 10:00 AM
2/27/11

Again redneck fails to address my simple test with the two sticks... Easily proves earth is round.

12/9/17 10:01 AM
2/15/06
Akkadian88 - 

I guess red bull is in on it too.

https://chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/lead-red-bull-space-jump-920-210.jpg

12/9/17 10:05 AM
1/1/01
Phuckles -
Redneck -

I don't know what is below it, only that all the evidence sugests that we live on a flat Earth.

We can't go to the edge because it is protected by UN no go zones and Military presence.

What we call the South pole is really an ice wall that surrounds us, which is why there are strict no go zones.

12/9/17 10:15 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 
Phuckles -
Redneck -

I don't know what is below it, only that all the evidence sugests that we live on a flat Earth.

We can't go to the edge because it is protected by UN no go zones and Military presence.

What we call the South pole is really an ice wall that surrounds us, which is why there are strict no go zones.

Non-stop flight time from Buenos Aires to Sydney is around 16 hours

Flight time from London to Sydney is 21 hours 40 minutes.

LOL!

12/9/17 10:18 AM
2/25/13
TryhardNobody - 
PoiuPoiu -
TryhardNobody - 

evil veil
tryhardnobody
positive energy
believe
facetoface
jack furoius

If I didn't have a firm grasp on reality, my stock market account would be zero. And fuck you for continuing to call me a retard

You will think I'm a retard no matter what I say. So doesn't matter

hahaha, good point.

youre right, for me it doesnt matter.

but

in your opinion, is the earth flat or not ?

12/9/17 10:21 AM
2/15/06
"We can't go to the edge because it is protected by UN no go zones and Military presence."

:)
12/9/17 10:21 AM
12/5/17

“only that all the evidence sugests that we live on a flat Earth.”

This nigga trollin’.

12/9/17 10:22 AM
6/26/06
PoiuPoiu - 
TryhardNobody - 
PoiuPoiu -
TryhardNobody - 

evil veil
tryhardnobody
positive energy
believe
facetoface
jack furoius

hahaha, good point.

but

This is a stupid troll question. Most people labeled as flat earthers/retards really cant say for sure 100% whether its flat or spherical, we simply feel that the evidence is contradictory.
12/9/17 10:35 AM
7/12/15
look into it
Edited: 12/9/17 10:40 AM
6/20/13
Redneck -

I've always known that NASA was feeding us BS, and since the fake Moon landings, have always been skeptical of anything they feed us, but the much bigger secret is that they are the gatekeepers of the truth about our very existence. They tell us that we are on a globe spinning at 666 miles an hour, and that somehow the Sun and the Moon and the stars all manage to spin in time so that we don't see any movement. When you really think about it, the spherical Earth theory and the theories about the planets and the universe, are the biggest crock of disinformation and blatent lies. 

Anyone here still believe the spherical Earth spaceship theory?

Wow, look at the curvature on the horizon.

I still believe in the spherical earth but the more I investigate the more flat earth becomes a viable theory. It is a depressing subject as it reveals things that, if addressed, will not result in an easier life. Sometimes it is easier to just take the blue pill.

12/9/17 10:42 AM
12/28/04
Redneck - 

Because the moon is rotating as it moves. So by the time it reaches Australia it is upside down to when it was in America. But we only see the front face of the Moon, it never spins around, it's a disk.

No, that does not explain it, as we can view it being in different positions SIMULTANEOUSLY! AND we can view over extend periods (from rising to setting) and there is NO ROTATION!

Come on Redneck...

12/9/17 10:49 AM
2/25/13
RenatoCocopreta - 
PoiuPoiu - 
TryhardNobody - 
PoiuPoiu -
TryhardNobody - 

evil veil
tryhardnobody
positive energy
believe
facetoface
jack furoius

hahaha, good point.

but

This is a stupid troll question. Most people labeled as flat earthers/retards really cant say for sure 100% whether its flat or spherical, we simply feel that the evidence is contradictory.

asking your opinion is a stupid troll question?