What if ... Anyone still believe the Spherical Earth Theory?

12/9/17 7:29 PM
6/13/09
Redneck - 
Soup and Beer - Rogan said on one of the podcasts that there is evidence the recent flat earth craze was actually started a few years ago by two guys on 4 Chan as a joke. They provided a few arguments "proving" it was flat which others added on to knowing full well it was all a troll. It spread from 4chan to YouTube and took a life of its own.

But somewhere right now, two guys are laughing their asses off over what they started.

Rogan says a lot of shit that is unverified, he literally just pulled that out of his ass.

Another common tactic of his is "I read an  article that said...."

For a man who was once a champion of the Moon landing hoax, he's sure changed his outlook.

"For a man who was once a champion of the Moon landing hoax, he's sure changed his outlook."

^ Agreed. He has, and good for him.

It's not always easy for someone to admit they've been wrong.

It's also a step towards reality.

You should give it a try.

12/9/17 7:33 PM
7/15/04
Oh my
Edited: 12/9/17 7:42 PM
1/1/01

Common sense alone should be all you need on this one.

What theory makes more sense, that the Earth is on a flat plane and that the Sun and the Moon and the Stars revolve around it, or the other theory that involves complex mathematical formulae which is continually being revaluated, and estimated distances in order to make the math work, Millions of spinnning balls in space, going on forever.

If no one was told that we live on a spinning ball and that half of the world is upside down, we would all just naturally think we were on a flat plane.

12/9/17 7:49 PM
10/12/15

Perfect example of why join dates shouldnt matter

Edited: 12/9/17 8:02 PM
1/1/01
Redneck - 
Soup and Beer - Rogan said on one of the podcasts that there is evidence the recent flat earth craze was actually started a few years ago by two guys on 4 Chan as a joke. They provided a few arguments "proving" it was flat which others added on to knowing full well it was all a troll. It spread from 4chan to YouTube and took a life of its own.

But somewhere right now, two guys are laughing their asses off over what they started.

Rogan says a lot of shit that is unverified, he literally just pulled that out of his ass.

Another common tactic of his is "I read an  article that said...."

For a man who was once a champion of the Moon landing hoax, he's sure changed his outlook.

The 4chan origin is obviously speculation.  But it sounds exactly like something those guys would do.

However, as I said before, one time I took a flight that went much higher than normal.  For what reason I do not know.  But it was the middle of the day and you could start to see the blackness of space through the thinning atmosphere when looking up.  And that was the one time that you could also see an unmistakable curvature of the horizon.  So either I'm lying and getting paid by the government to spread a hoax on this website, or I saw irrefutable proof with my own eyes of a spherical Earth.  And you can't blame it on a fish eye window because it would have had this effect at takeoff, which it didnt.

12/9/17 7:55 PM
3/5/13
Redneck -

What theory makes more sense, that the Earth is on a flat plane and that the Sun and the Moon and the Stars revolve around it, or the other theory that involves complex mathematical formulae which is continually being revaluated, and estimated distances in order to make the math work, Millions of spinnning balls in space, going on forever.

If no one was told that we live on a spinning ball and that half of the world is upside down, we would all just naturally think we were on a flat plane.

In the grand scheme of things they all sound 100% insane!!  

However, with the millions of videos and photographs that show outer space, it’s much easier to see that Earth like the majority of the solar systems planets orbit a star while also having moons that orbit itself.  To say that every video and every picture has been edited or the original  person(s) of said video or photo orchestrated this huge cover is quite frankly Retarded! 

Meanwhile, we have never seen any physical/visual proof of our own planet being flat and/or stationary and have also  never seen another instance of this happening in the universe EVER.  

12/9/17 7:58 PM
5/14/06

The Earth has girth 

Edited: 12/9/17 8:08 PM
12/19/10
Redneck -

Why can't we see Mt. Everest from sea level with a telescope?

12/9/17 8:10 PM
1/1/01

12/9/17 8:13 PM
1/1/01

12/9/17 8:16 PM
1/1/01

12/9/17 8:17 PM
1/1/01

12/9/17 8:22 PM
2/25/09
Soup and Beer -

Penis earth society where do i sign up.  The world is def shaped like a hog. Prove me wrong 

12/9/17 8:23 PM
1/1/01
Fish eye lens or not, that shit is not flat. Flat earthers are a strange bunch. Shoot Redneck into space and he still wouldn’t believe it’s round. It’s a mental disorder.

You seem to be projecting, you know that photo is taken with a fish eye lens, and yet you say "fish eye lens or not, it's not straight". You want to believe your reality so much that you are in denial.

Ever see that photo when it's put through a lens correction app?

12/9/17 8:25 PM
7/26/15

Lol.  You are on crack 

12/9/17 8:26 PM
1/1/01
However, with the millions of videos and photographs that show outer space, it’s much easier to see that Earth like the majority of the solar systems planets orbit a star while also having moons that orbit itself. To say that every video and every picture has been edited or the original person(s) of said video or photo orchestrated this huge cover is quite frankly Retarded!

That's where you are mistaken. Take another look at the "millions of videos and images" you say exist. Most of them are coming from the one source. We only think there are solar systems and planets etc because we are told that from the time we are born.  

What you can see in the sky are small lights, and two large disks which are the Sun and the Moon. 

12/9/17 8:29 PM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

Yeah, that shill is now telling us that it's shaped like a pear.

But Flat Earthers are the crazy ones.

12/9/17 8:33 PM
1/1/01

Why do we only ever see one side of the Moon?

Why is it upside down in the Southern Hemisphere yet still only showing it's 'face'?

Because it only has one face. It's like a dinner plate placed on it's side. 

12/9/17 8:35 PM
3/5/13
Redneck -
However, with the millions of videos and photographs that show outer space, it’s much easier to see that Earth like the majority of the solar systems planets orbit a star while also having moons that orbit itself. To say that every video and every picture has been edited or the original person(s) of said video or photo orchestrated this huge cover is quite frankly Retarded!

That's where you are mistaken. Take another look at the "millions of videos and images" you say exist. Most of them are coming from the one source. We only think there are solar systems and planets etc because we are told that from the time we are born.  

What you can see in the sky are small lights, and two large disks which are the Sun and the Moon. 

hahahahaha.  Oh man, you win.  lol

12/9/17 8:36 PM
1/1/01
Robert Thomas - 
Redneck -
TheHaunted2 - Anyone that can look at any other planet in the solar system and see they're round. But somehow ours is different

Round like a dinner plate. That's all we see.

So it's flat but is on its side? That's what you're telling me.

Yes, that's how the Moon works.

12/9/17 8:39 PM
12/13/16
What happened to Tiresias?

He disappears and now Redneck is back posting the same crazy shit lol
12/9/17 8:41 PM
1/1/01
NFABeeJay - 
Redneck -

hahahahaha.  Oh man, you win.  lol

I know it's hard to process because we've all been indoctrinated to believe the lie.

But if you start to think about it logically, it really starts to make sense.

Antartica is an ice wall that surrounds us. It is protected by the world's military and there are many no-go zones, this is to prevent people attempting to scale the ice wall in search of what might be on the other side.

Edited: 12/9/17 8:42 PM
12/19/10

holy fuck.. just shut the fuck up. next you'll be telling us about the white walkers

12/9/17 8:46 PM
12/12/02
I just let go of my Government ID badge, and it fell directly downwards.
Wondering why that happens. Guessing it has something to do with wind.
12/9/17 8:49 PM
1/1/01
BaldTony - I just let go of my Government ID badge, and it fell directly downwards.
Wondering why that happens. Guessing it has something to do with wind.

Or density.

Duh.