What if ... Ari Shaffir Bisexual

6 days ago
6/3/11
Chomas -
Jason Watts -
Dead President -

There's no such thing as a gay Jew 

Now that you say that, I can't think of any. 

Lol this isn't true but I cant think of any either.  That said the more I think about it, I have a feeling op is right.  

Seriously? Half of Hollywood is Jewish. Do the math

6 days ago
3/23/14

Found the video of the incident I was talking about, if the video doesn't automatically go the timestamp, it's 20:35 in the video near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUN104Fm5s&start=1235&

6 days ago
9/23/07

Yeah, checks out, mentions it twice in the episode intro. 

First as boyfriend, and again as "the Boyf."

Kinda weird he stayed in the closet so long. And honestly, pretty disturbing after hearing for years what a mangled car wreck his asshole and balls are, though that would explain it. 

6 days ago
3/4/12

Wait.  So is Ari trying to get a pass on the Kobe stuff because he's gay now?  I'm confused.  Or are others making some weird excuse for him because he openly likes the dick now?  Oh well. Never really liked the guy, gay or straight.

6 days ago
2/7/09
Richard Cranium -

Wait.  So is Ari trying to get a pass on the Kobe stuff because he's gay now?  I'm confused.  Or are others making some weird excuse for him because he openly likes the dick now?  Oh well. Never really liked the guy, gay or straight.

It's the spacey defense!

6 days ago
3/4/12
alkysmurf -
Richard Cranium -

It's the spacey defense!

So it's like, "ha ha Kobe died.  No no it's cool.  I'm gay now."

6 days ago
3/1/10
Richard Cranium -

The Kevin Spacey defense

2 days ago
10/24/10

Wouldn't surprise me for a second. The industry is full of shit like this. I honestly wouldn't find it surprising if Rogan and Callen have been stuffing each others fudge for years.