3/26/20 5:03 AM
3/17/14

police were involved as well.
3/26/20 5:07 AM
10/22/14

Hopefully she gets cut.

3/26/20 5:13 AM
1/1/01

What a giant scumbag. I hope she gets cut for that. I won't watch her fight again.

3/26/20 5:27 AM
8/3/11

the fuck she was thinking, nobody will notice? what a bizarre move, shes probably mentally unstable

3/26/20 5:33 AM
1/1/01
touch -

the fuck she was thinking, nobody will notice? what a bizarre move, shes probably mentally unstable

I assume 99% of women with neck tattoos have huge mental health issues.

3/26/20 5:55 AM
1/2/20
I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.
3/26/20 6:05 AM
4/4/12

If this is true then both Ashlee Evens-Smith and her boyfriend are a pair of utter cunts and she deserves be cut from the UFC.

*assuming there’s not more to the story than we’ve heard.

3/26/20 6:13 AM
11/20/08

Guess we will hear her side of the story on Helwanis show later, I'm sure she will have rehearsed her excuse or denial 

3/26/20 6:32 AM
8/3/11
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Dude, its fucked up, seriously. Its not the end of the world and the mask won't do shit anyway.

3/26/20 6:37 AM
1/2/20
touch - 
Dangerousdoug - I stole some n95 masks and im not too proud of it but protecting my family comes first.

Dude, its fucked up, seriously. Its not the end of the world and the mask won't do shit anyway.

masks help if u need to treat someone with the virus. i hope its not a big deal man but looking at the numbers and the way this is spreading says otherwise. i think billions will contract this virus and millions will die when its all said and done. again, i hope im wrong but id rather be prepared for the worst. cheers and stay safe.
3/26/20 6:43 AM
2/24/11

I gave them the benefit of the doubt until I saw their (now deleted) responses. They are trying to justify by saying they came for a free dresser and assumed everything they saw was also free to take and took the medicine without even asking first. 

They ignored the plea to get the medecine back, sheriff was involved and they didn't even give everything back. The last part is what really pisses me off. 

3/26/20 6:44 AM
8/3/11
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

masks help if u need to treat someone with the virus. i hope its not a big deal man but looking at the numbers and the way this is spreading says otherwise. i think billions will contract this virus and millions will die when its all said and done. again, i hope im wrong but id rather be prepared for the worst. cheers and stay safe.

Don't be like that, my man. Billions will contract it means everybody will contract it, last time I checked world's population was 7 or 8 billions so what's the point of protective measures anyway

Look at Chinese and Korean curves, they barely have any new cases after several months. We'll be fine, don't go crazy.    

3/26/20 6:47 AM
2/24/11
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

Are you treating someone with covid19? 

If not, you are a selfish arsehole.

Our governments are taking some drastic measures to contain this and arseholes like you are ruining it for everyone. 

3/26/20 6:48 AM
1/2/20
touch - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

Don't be like that, my man. Billions will contract it means everybody will contract it, last time I checked world's population was 7 or 8 billions so what's the point of protective measures anyway

Look at Chinese and Korean curves, they barely have any new cases after several months. We'll be fine, don't go crazy.    

look at the 2009 swine flu pandemic. 1 billion contracted it and 500000 died. this one is more contagious and more deadly and i fear this is just beginning. again, i hope im wrong and youre right but only time will tell.
3/26/20 7:04 AM
1/12/07
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

look at the 2009 swine flu pandemic. 1 billion contracted it and 500000 died. this one is more contagious and more deadly and i fear this is just beginning. again, i hope im wrong and youre right but only time will tell.

Compare and contrast, be smarter.

3/26/20 7:13 AM
1/2/20
SpunQ - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-what-the-2009-swine-flu-pandemic-can-tell-us-about-the-weeks-to-come-134076
3/26/20 7:19 AM
1/12/07
Dangerousdoug -
SpunQ - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-what-the-2009-swine-flu-pandemic-can-tell-us-about-the-weeks-to-come-134076

They don't even tell you about the two strains and the immunity from L to S.

3/26/20 7:19 AM
12/11/14
Jack London -

If this is true then both Ashlee Evens-Smith and her boyfriend are a pair of utter cunts and she deserves be cut from the UFC.

Who’s the boyfriend?

3/26/20 7:25 AM
9/22/16
teamwilkes - 
Jack London -

Who’s the boyfriend?

Based on what we've seen in her past, a guy with face/neck tattoos, white Oakleys, and a flat-billed hat.
3/26/20 7:31 AM
8/3/11
teamwilkes -
Jack London -

Who’s the boyfriend?

someone named Mike Wilson JR.

Selina Cohen

????? ? 01:00 · 

Seriously so disgusted with Ashlee Evans-Smith and Mike Wilson JR. They seriously had the nerve to keep items from the basket that Riverside County Sheriff had to retrieve??? I was on bed rest all yesterday and unable to verify the contents until today.
When is enough enough!?! You stole the items to begin with, then dragged my name through mud after calling me a a stupid bitch, stupid over and over, crazy lady, and cussed me out. I had to get Sheriffs involved to get you to cooperate!!! AND YOU STILL STOLE MEDICAL SUPPLIES!!! WTF is wrong with you people! Now I’m furious and you deserve to pay!
Please share my post like wildfire and may them regret being selfish assholes who would steal medical items when DOCTORS and NURSES desperately need it!!!

@jerrygonzalez619 @ufc @espnmma @mmajunkiedotcom @tmznewsroom @joerogan @mmafightingdotcom @buzzfeed #ashleemma #covid19 #ashleeisathief #stealingisnotok

3/26/20 7:57 AM
11/8/08

3/26/20 8:25 AM
12/26/19

I hope she gets cut from the UFC, and both her and her scumbag boyfriend get arrested. Complete pieces of human shit, just like Doug up above here.

3/26/20 8:40 AM
2/24/11
teamwilkes -
Jack London -

Who’s the boyfriend?

She used to date this guy so you know she has an eye for the keepers: 

3/26/20 9:17 AM
2/9/09
Dangerousdoug -
touch - 

Masks help if you have the Virus. You're a POS