What if ... BUY USED IRISH CONDOMS (whatsApp 007007007007)

6/10/19 1:59 PM
2/15/11
Used like crazy but still good.

Minor odour but still good for slinging dick.

skeet
6/10/19 2:01 PM
2/15/11
Also, to the top men maintaining this site:

Your spammers didn't use the front end interface to create those IRISH threads.

There is a front end constraint on using square brackets in thread titles. "[" and "]"

I'd check your webservices but I'm sure you're already on it.

And delete the infected thread, mates.
6/10/19 2:05 PM
4/25/11

Exactly how "["used"]" are they?...

6/10/19 2:08 PM
2/15/11
cantuna4u - 

Exactly how "["used"]" are they?...

LOL . I see what you did there.

Honestly, they're in rough shape, but I have a depot full of them.
6/10/19 2:23 PM
4/25/11

What is rough shape? I have a glove compartment full of "crazy used" and "rough shape" condoms in my car. But my idea high usage and yours might differ? What are we talking???  8-12 times used? Anal wear and tear? Vaginal? All human??? What are we talking about here? We're they maintained? Lube, draining, etc...   What sets your product apart from what most of us all ready have a ton of?

6/10/19 2:56 PM
2/15/11
cantuna4u - 

What is rough shape? I have a glove compartment full of "crazy used" and "rough shape" condoms in my car. But my idea high usage and yours might differ? What are we talking???  8-12 times used? Anal wear and tear? Vaginal? All human??? What are we talking about here? We're they maintained? Lube, draining, etc...   What sets your product apart from what most of us all ready have a ton of?

hahaha, almost regret creating this thread.

I spit up my coffee when I read "All human???"

Now that all the other spam threads are deleted, this thread looks even grosser.

Also, condoms were used for anal and as barf bags from United Air.

Please consider the secretion build up in the tips of the condoms as flavouring.

Enjoy
6/10/19 3:39 PM
4/25/11
ShootProod -
cantuna4u - 

hahaha, almost regret creating this thread.

I spit up my coffee when I read "All human???"

Now that all the other spam threads are deleted, this thread looks even grosser.

Also, condoms were used for anal and as barf bags from United Air.

Please consider the secretion build up in the tips of the condoms as flavouring.

Enjoy

I'll pass. Your skill as a rubber peddler lacks development. But you seem like you are on the right track.

Good luck!

6/10/19 5:22 PM
7/12/16

6/11/19 1:52 AM
5/29/09

I only use used Scottish sheep skin condoms. The Irish ones irritate my boils.

Edited: 6/11/19 3:29 AM
7/19/13

I want an order of 10 XXtra Nasty condoms ASAP. We’re having a Wild Itch It party this Saturday.. how much is expedited shipping to the US? 

6/11/19 8:25 AM
6/17/16

I think I'll just stick to the old Saran Wrap and a rubberband. If it looks hella scary I go an extra wrap around.

6/11/19 6:32 PM
4/14/13

Conor must be getting hard up for cash. I wonder if they are autographed? 

6/11/19 8:05 PM
8/12/16

Irish condoms?

Do you have any adult sized condoms?

6/12/19 11:31 AM
4/25/11
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

If your lover needs custom sized rubbers because he is packing a 2 liter sized dick, perhaps you should consider buying new condoms. 

6/12/19 5:37 PM
8/12/16
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

If your lover needs custom sized rubbers because he is packing a 2 liter sized dick, perhaps you should consider buying new condoms. 

It is pretty well known that Irish guys are lacking between the legs.

I didn't mean to offend your people, pencil dick.

6/12/19 6:40 PM
4/27/16
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

Trust Dashabox. He’s done countless hours of research. 

6/12/19 7:02 PM
4/25/11
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

Im not Irish. My urinal game is just fine pal. All I said is if your man has a monster ccock, new condoms are the way to go. Also, isn't Lexington Steele 1/8 Irish?

6/12/19 9:05 PM
8/12/16
VegasMMA -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

Trust Dashabox. He’s done countless hours of research. 

Thanks for backing me up!

6/12/19 9:07 PM
8/12/16
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

Im not Irish. My urinal game is just fine pal. All I said is if your man has a monster ccock, new condoms are the way to go. Also, isn't Lexington Steele 1/8 Irish?

"I'm not Irish."

That is exactly what an Irish man would say right about now. 

It is a fact that condoms sold in Ireland are just used finger condoms women in America use when sewing. 

6/12/19 9:29 PM
4/25/11
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

It is a fact that condoms sold in Ireland are just used finger condoms women in America use when sewing. 

I see...  And the Irish people with small dicks are of no use to you.  I hear you. Is your man from Uganda?

6/12/19 10:19 PM
8/12/16
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

I see...  And the Irish people with small dicks are of no use to you.  I hear you. Is your man from Uganda?

Stop trying to deflect chicken little.

At least you got lord of the dance, I mean it is lame as shit but at least you got it, right.

6/13/19 9:12 AM
4/25/11
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

At least you got lord of the dance, I mean it is lame as shit but at least you got it, right.

Wow. Just stop. We know you are into male dance numbers. Do you watch them with Manutubae? Is that your Uganadan boyfriend's name?

6/13/19 1:04 PM
8/12/16
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

Wow. Just stop. We know you are into male dance numbers. Do you watch them with Manutubae? Is that your Uganadan boyfriend's name?

Alright, I will stop.

Your father and I were waiting to tell you this but I guess you are grown up enough now.  You have been an incredible dissapointment to your father but he wants to try to salvage your relationship.  He has decided to seperate from your mother and move in order to help you get your life back on track since you can't be within 100M of any schools or parks, moving to the country will allow you to move back in with him and satisfy the court's demands.  

He will continue to support you with his job as an attendent at the laundry mat while his new BF Manutubae watches you at home. 

I will help you guys with a bunch of free used Irish condoms for you and your father through a sweet hook up I have.  Manutubae will just use you as a condom while he lays with your father.  I am happy for you.

6/13/19 3:16 PM
4/25/11
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

Alright, I will stop.

Your father and I were waiting to tell you this but I guess you are grown up enough now.  You have been an incredible dissapointment to your father but he wants to try to salvage your relationship.  He has decided to seperate from your mother and move in order to help you get your life back on track since you can't be within 100M of any schools or parks, moving to the country will allow you to move back in with him and satisfy the court's demands.  

He will continue to support you with his job as an attendent at the laundry mat while his new BF Manutubae watches you at home. 

I will help you guys with a bunch of free used Irish condoms for you and your father through a sweet hook up I have.  Manutubae will just use you as a condom while he lays with your father.  I am happy for you.

So...   You are mad because Manatube left you for my dad?  That's what this is about?  Awwwww...   I'm sorry. You are hurting. Not as much anally anymore, but in your heart. I will not tell you to buy new Condoms anymore. Buy used. As a matter of fact OP, can we get a discount for the heartbroken please? Also, if you want, I'm Irish. This will get better. If Manatube was meant the be in you, and only you...   He will return.   I apologise for my dad. He can be a ho sometimes. But stealing a man's lover is not ok.  I'm sorry.

6/13/19 8:18 PM
8/12/16
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -
cantuna4u -
Dashabox -

Irish condoms?

"I'm not Irish."

Alright, I will stop.

So...   You are mad because Manatube left you for my dad?  That's what this is about?  Awwwww...   I'm sorry. You are hurting. Not as much anally anymore, but in your heart. I will not tell you to buy new Condoms anymore. Buy used. As a matter of fact OP, can we get a discount for the heartbroken please? Also, if you want, I'm Irish. This will get better. If Manatube was meant the be in you, and only you...   He will return.   I apologise for my dad. He can be a ho sometimes. But stealing a man's lover is not ok.  I'm sorry.

I accept your apology and in the spirit of forgiveness I won't pass judgement on your raping that 5 year old in the ass because as you said, "He was asking for it".

Glad we can put this to an end now, enjoy your night my little pederast friend.