What if ... Black privilege TME

8/15/20 7:00 PM
11/20/09

I can't find the article, but I'm assuming the collective OG can fill me in.

Please tell me everything you can about "black privilige".  For example 

There's no National Association for the Advancement of White People because such a group would be deemed racist. Blacks can call white people "honky" and "cracker," but whites cannot use the n-word. (Same goes for Karen)

You could get a tattoo that says "brown pride" or "black pride", and have it on your chest and you can go swimming in a public pool and no one would suggest anything. Now, if you see a white guy with "white power"....

8/15/20 7:03 PM
7/7/10

minorities can’t be racist as per current academia 

8/15/20 7:47 PM
11/20/09

FUUUUCK, MODS PLEASE MOVE

Edited: 8/16/20 3:16 AM
5/14/09

Easy, whites dont need a NAACP because they rule the usa and are the majority.  No one is oppressing them or oppress them in the past.  Honky or cracker dont carry any weight compared to the n word.  As for the pride or power tatts thanks the ski heads and neo nazis for ruining it for yall.

8/16/20 3:53 AM
1/1/01

National Association for the Advancement of WFA

Edited: 8/16/20 10:11 AM
11/20/05
Whites don't need to advance. Regardless of their percentage of the population in a particular place, they always advance to the top.

As far as black privilege, college statistics introduced in court show that blacks get into Ivy League schools with grades that would sink 75-90% of white and Asian students.

8/16/20 10:16 AM
1/1/01

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

8/16/20 10:32 AM
1/1/01

White privilege is doing a shitty job cause Asians make a lot more than whites in America.
This has become one really sad excuse for a white supremacist society

8/16/20 10:35 AM
8/8/18

Every group has it's privileges.

8/16/20 12:36 PM
1/1/01

I believe cracker refers to the cracking of a whip, suggesting the person is a slave owner 

Edited: 8/16/20 12:49 PM
7/22/15

Isn't there enough of this BS in the og, go to bed, wake up and get a job.

Only privilege im aware of is they can out rap me, and out dance me.

Hope this helps.

Take it to the otherside. 

8/17/20 12:56 AM
8/4/08
Vale_Tudo_83 - 

Easy, whites dont need a NAACP because they rule the usa and are the majority.  No one is oppressing them or oppress them in the past.  Honky or cracker dont carry any weight compared to the n word.  As for the pride or power tatts thanks the ski heads and neo nazis for ruining it for yall.

Perfect example of the retardedness of a liberal.
Poor black guys getting called the "n-word" 3 times over their life's entirety.
I'm sure that's far more devastating than being jumped for being white, but it not being labeled as a hate crime, ever.

Then there's the privilege of being an instant celebrity with a valid opinion on everything because you're "tanner".

Must be rough having the broads buy you drinks because all of that "oppression".

Maybe the white guys on here can take screenshots of what 15 years of child support payments look like.
8/17/20 1:39 AM
9/24/12
Bill Mahoney -

White privilege is doing a shitty job cause Asians make a lot more than whites in America.

Not just average wages, (colleges graduates, phd's) per capita, business owners per capita, less victims of crime, less likely to commit crime. Its 

Not race, its culture.

8/17/20 2:32 AM
11/20/09

If anyone would like to comment, here is a link to this thread in the OG.  Mods would not move or delete this one so just post your feedback on the OG one-

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2840357

8/17/20 8:02 AM
1/1/01
Johnzandt - 
Bill Mahoney -

Not just average wages, (colleges graduates, phd's) per capita, business owners per capita, less victims of crime, less likely to commit crime. Its 

Not race, its culture.

When will the Asians stop keeping us down?

8/18/20 5:06 AM
8/17/16

White women love minorities so in the end we’re the real winners regardless of whatever lame names we get called

8/18/20 6:10 AM
1/1/01

Statistically speaking white men are vastly preferred over all other races on dating sites.

8/18/20 7:09 AM
10/19/14
Vale_Tudo_83 -

Lmfao at being this stupid

8/19/20 10:28 PM
5/14/09
sparkuri -
Vale_Tudo_83 - 

I'm sure that's far more devastating than being jumped for being white, but it not being labeled as a hate crime, ever.

Then there's the privilege of being an instant celebrity with a valid opinion on everything because you're "tanner".

Must be rough having the broads buy you drinks because all of that "oppression".

Maybe the white guys on here can take screenshots of what 15 years of child support payments look like.

Your the retard here.  Who said anything about being jumped? So if some one call you a cracker is it going to hurt your feelings? Fuck no it doesnt mean shit.

Stop crying like a pussy whites control just about everything, yall won the wars, you earned all the privilege to do as you see fit. 

All the other bs you typed doest even make sense...

8/19/20 10:28 PM
5/14/09
RichardSteel -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

Lmfao at being this stupid

Elaborate bitch 

8/19/20 10:36 PM
9/23/07

This is why white people dominate the lucrative basketball and hip hop music markets.

8/20/20 2:37 AM
8/4/08
Vale_Tudo_83 - 
sparkuri -
Vale_Tudo_83 - 

Your the retard here.  Who said anything about being jumped? So if some one call you a cracker is it going to hurt your feelings? Fuck no it doesnt mean shit.

Stop crying like a pussy whites control just about everything, yall won the wars, you earned all the privilege to do as you see fit. 

The fuck it doesn't.
There ain't a human alive that calls a black man a "nigger" even tied to racism, other than black men.
Cracker?
What are you slow?
You don't think "stupid white boy" to whites is as demoralizing as "nigger" to blacks?
Newsflash, ASK A "WHITE BOY".
You don't get to say anything about it cuz you don't know tf about it, CLEARLY.

Who brought up beatdowns?
Uh, ME.

If you're black in America you don't know shit about racism.
What you call "racism" is "cultural discrimination", not "racism".
And it has NOTHING to do with "race", or skin color.

You ever been jumped for being black partner.
If that's happened to you ONCE, then you've still got 4 more beatdowns before your word means jackshit to me.

Blacks Americans are the most racist beings in the Americas, from the Magellan straight to the North Pole.
And the most privileged.
Fuck, news doesn't even touch the FACT that despite making up 6% of the population, the afro-American male is responsible for HALF the VIOLENT crime in America.

THAT'S "privilege" homes.
That and getting loans and grants despite lower scores than asians and whites for the "diversity mandate".
8/21/20 12:48 PM
12/15/11

8/21/20 7:57 PM
11/20/09

Again, a thread on this is on the OG and I encourage you guys to post on the Og thread.  If you haven't noticed, this thread is in the "what if" section.

8/24/20 2:46 AM
5/14/09
sparkuri -
Vale_Tudo_83 - 
sparkuri -
Vale_Tudo_83 - 

The fuck it doesn't.
There ain't a human alive that calls a black man a "nigger" even tied to racism, other than black men.
Cracker?
What are you slow?
You don't think "stupid white boy" to whites is as demoralizing as "nigger" to blacks?
Newsflash, ASK A "WHITE BOY".
You don't get to say anything about it cuz you don't know tf about it, CLEARLY.

Who brought up beatdowns?
Uh, ME.

If you're black in America you don't know shit about racism.
What you call "racism" is "cultural discrimination", not "racism".
And it has NOTHING to do with "race", or skin color.

You ever been jumped for being black partner.
If that's happened to you ONCE, then you've still got 4 more beatdowns before your word means jackshit to me.

Blacks Americans are the most racist beings in the Americas, from the Magellan straight to the North Pole.
And the most privileged.
Fuck, news doesn't even touch the FACT that despite making up 6% of the population, the afro-American male is responsible for HALF the VIOLENT crime in America.

THAT'S "privilege" homes.
That and getting loans and grants despite lower scores than asians and whites for the "diversity mandate".

This post is all types of fucked up, I dont even know where to start.

Alright blacks get called nigger all the time by ppl of all races not just whites.  Idk what fucking world you live in that makes you think that bs.

Alright then your saying that when blacks get racist shit done to them it not because there black it because the way they act? I agree to a certain extent with this but it would be stupid to pretend that there are no racist who just hate em.

Never been jumped, why do they keep kicking your ass? Just because your white? Or maybe jmits the way you act and has nothing to do with your skin color....

Every one knows they commit the most crime it's no secret.  Why do you think? And fuck there racist but what do you expect? You can only beat a dog so much before he turns on you for good...

As far the school shot goes dont be a bitch about it.  They need all the help they can get, you got a problem with helping out the ones who actually want to better their lives? It's not like it's going to some low life thug who jumps poor whites for no reason....